Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Jean-Luc Brunel, held on suspicion of supplying girls to Epstein, found hanged
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...n-found-hanged

The former boss of a French model agency accused of rape and under investigation on suspicion of supplying underage girls to the late American financier Jeffrey Epstein has been found dead in prison.

The body of Jean-Luc Brunel, 75, was reportedly found hanging in his cell in the early hours of Saturday. The French prosecutors’ office confirmed the report and said an inquiry had been opened into the exact cause of death, but early indications pointed to suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    Jean-Luc Brunel, held on suspicion of supplying girls to Epstein, found hanged https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...n-found-hanged
    Coincidence?

Ok, sometimes I feel like conspiracy theories do have some basis...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Coincidence?
    In terms of how they died:
    I would guess that most actual suicides in prison are by hanging; as most of the other common methods simply don't work.
    And searching the web confirms that.

Prison suicides aren't that uncommon, although it normally happens earlier - and it's even more common among women; but old sex-offenders might be special.
    I'm not saying that these were actual suicides, just that it could be.

Well, the guy was 75yrs old. Not sure..

I'm sure it's totally a coincidence that these two guys who knew too much were both found dead in prison...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Well, the guy was 75yrs old. Not sure..
    Depends. If he did it, and knows he's gonna be nailed for it, consider the following.
    Being a kiddy diddler or a procurer of young uns for a kid rapist, I know I'm a target.
    Being an older target, knowing that even a mild prison beating or fall could break bones, not to mention finding out how fast an elderly rapee would heal, I'd seriously debate whether to hang around.
    Knowing I'm gonna die in prison, probably in pain whether from broken bones, overstretched sphincter, general beatings, or whatever. I'd probably take a swing at it.
    At least in the US, someone with life in prison in gen pop has absolutely zero to lose by offing a kid rapist. Not sure how France handles their prison population.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I'm sure it's totally a coincidence that these two guys who knew too much were both found dead in prison...
    I'd guess that if this guy were to have been "supplying" people to this ring, he probably wouldn't have known any real specifics on who was actually abusing the people he supplied. So I'm dubious that he had some tell-all folder somewhere that the shadow government or illuminati or whomever couldn't risk having released.

Meanwhile, "guy facing life in prison for human trafficking of children staring down international shame, life imprisonment and likely brutal assault chooses to off himself" is not a tremendously far-fetched idea. Sometimes the simplest solution is the answer.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    The circumstances behind the Epstein suicide were very suspicious, imo, but I'm not looking to rehash the argument here. For this guy, some of the points people have made do make sense for this to have just been a suicide: old, facing dying in prison, facing horredous charges, did I mention life in prison as a kiddy diddler?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Sometimes the simplest solution is the answer.
    Indeed. I mean, are there any "suspicious" circumstances other than he was found hung? Because, as someone else pointed out, prison suicides do happen a lot more than people realize.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I agree, they were known human traffickers and their life was going to be a walking nightmare forever. It's a lot easier to believe that felons facing the consequences of some of the most repulsive crimes on the planet realized their lives were over, than it is to believe that, I dunno, Clinton controls France somehow.