Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Barr's father knew Epstein, he even hired him when he was young. The details of their relationship is unknown.
    Yep. And Barrs father also had a questionable history with defending accusations of assault on students of Dalton.

It doesnt look good.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Okay, I will say, I don't think Trump met Epstein with the intent to partake in underaged teen girl sex slave antics. I will say I am guilty of typecasting that Trump looks, acts, talks, and just, in general, it would be very On Brand for him to be the kind of person who partakes in underaged prostitutes. Virginia Giuffre for example was recruited as a minor at Trumps Mar-a-lago. I am very willing to believe that Trump, among others, are involved in that aspect. He and former President Bill Clinton spent too much time and had too many connections to the guy to have not known. I would say Bill Clinton as well as partaken in underaged sex slaves.

I do however appreciate the change of pace, where normally I am accused of being a hardcore Trumpster, I now get to be accused of being too hard on The Donald. So that is a refreshing change of pace for me.
    Don't worry, I'd never accuse you of being too soft on those tiny hands of his. I apologize if I gave you the impression I was.

As for Bill Gates, he has a lot of connections to Epstein, especially the New Mexico ranch and an Epstein project to seed his DNA to create better humans. In general his ties to the world of Science Research are shady as all hell:

(source)

As for Bill Gates himself, he has a lot of ties, more than he admits to and is said to have described Epstein's lifestyle as "intriguing" after he was already outed as a sex-offender.

(source)
    This is my point. You have pictures and plane logs of Clinton and Trump. You do a good job of establishing that you think they could both be guilty. Then you launch into a conspiracy theory with some circumstantial evidence at best to tie together Gates and Epstein together. Why the Gates hate? I know it is trendy, he is the new Soros for conspiracy theorist on the Right.

I might have to go back to my original conclusion that you're taking sides.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    Yep. And Barrs father also had a questionable history with defending accusations of assault on students of Dalton.

It doesnt look good.
    Seems like if this proves true there is plenty of motivation for Barr to get involved.
    Last edited by Yuujin; 2020-07-03 at 12:33 AM.

I'm not here to bash anyone's beliefs, I'll stick with my weird hippie occultism and neo-paganism.
    Well some members of that community believe that Trump is the bringer of the end times that he needs to be protected to do his work so Jesus can come back. I wish I was making this up truly I do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    Seems like if this proves true there is plenty of motivation for Barr to get involved.
    He had his tentacles into so many powerful circles who knows who else will get involved. The only question is which imaginative way they are going use to make this woman vanish.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Why would they do that when they all think they are bullet proof? and if he had died 3 or 4 years ago people would have noticed just like his first arrest made headlines but he walked away from that with a wagging of the finger. I have worked with several of these masters of the universe type none of them think themselves vulnerable. Epstein's trouble didn't come into light until after he got into custody, also he was still useful even after being tainted they still went to his underage parties.
    People would have noticed him dying 3-4 years ago...but it wouldn't be this huge conspiracy thing.

And again, if these people are as powerful as the conspiracy theory dictates...they would not need Jeffrey Epstein. He would have been a useful tool before his first arrest...after that he would have become a liability. The only reason to keep him alive would be if they believed he had some kind of dead man switch...but it's obvious now that he didn't.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    He had his tentacles into so many powerful circles who knows who else will get involved. The only question is which imaginative way they are going use to make this woman vanish.
    Honestly, given how nakedly obvious the first one was, and nothing really happened except the public got confirmation of what most people already secretly knew but couldn't confirm about our elites; they might make it more nakedly obvious just to rub our noses in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post

It doesnt look good.
    At least the spineless keebler elf had the decency to recuse himself, Barr should've never seen government job again after Iran-Contra shitshow... but thanks to Trump he's free reign to pervert the justice department again.

Well some members of that community believe that Trump is the bringer of the end times that he needs to be protected to do his work so Jesus can come back. I wish I was making this up truly I do.

- - - Updated - - -

Too bad Epstein didn't data dump to the likes of Wikileaks.

Honestly, given how nakedly obvious the first one was, and nothing really happened except the public got confirmation of what most people already secretly knew but couldn't confirm about our elites; they might make it more nakedly obvious just to rub our noses in it.
    At least this recent news shows the FBI is still working the case.

I'm sure theres SOME people not on the side of the lizards that is curious what info disappeared with those prison cell monitors switching off and sleepy guards.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    Don't worry, I'd never accuse you of being too soft on those tiny hands of his. I apologize if I gave you the impression I was.

This is my point. You have pictures and plane logs of Clinton and Trump. You do a good job of establishing that you think they could both be guilty. Then you launch into a conspiracy theory with some circumstantial evidence at best to tie together Gates and Epstein together. Why the Gates hate? I know it is trendy, he is the new Soros for conspiracy theorist on the Right.

I might have to go back to my original conclusion that you're taking sides.
    I am not accusing him or any of the numerous scientists involved of being part of a big nefarious plot, but that Bill Gates' philanthropic interests tend to have a very population control bend to them, that Gates' dad who he was close with was on the Board of the American Eugenics Society, that a lot of wealthy people have this view of themselves as naturally superior etc. Taken in tandem with his ties to Epstein, much of it in the realm of science funding and grants for somewhat seedy genetics and human genome research as well as Epstein's notable plan to improve the Human Species by seeding his DNA into it, something Dershowitz (Who might be sweating bullets right now) said made him uncomfortable and was very Nazi-like in tone and tenor.

Perhaps I am really open to the idea that the overwhelming number of elites are just bad people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    People would have noticed him dying 3-4 years ago...but it wouldn't be this huge conspiracy thing.

And again, if these people are as powerful as the conspiracy theory dictates...they would not need Jeffrey Epstein. He would have been a useful tool before his first arrest...after that he would have become a liability. The only reason to keep him alive would be if they believed he had some kind of dead man switch...but it's obvious now that he didn't.
    It's not as big as people are making it out to be, I can argue that it's actually better to do it now considering how fast the news cycle goes. Epstein's death faded away in a matter of a week or two, the next Trump scandal or virus or whatever else will take the headline now. Also it's not like Epstein was some smuck off the stret, he was a very rich man it's not that easy to just get rid of him.

- - - Updated - - -

True no one has been held accountable not even for the first deal Epstein got that let him get away with it only Epstein and now this woman are going to pay some kind of price.

It's not as big as people are making it out to be, I can argue that it's actually better to do it now considering how fast the news cycle goes. Epstein's death faded away in a matter of a week or two, the next Trump scandal or virus or whatever else will take the headline now. Also it's not like Epstein was some smuck off the stret, he was a very rich man it's not that easy to just get rid of him.

- - - Updated - - -

True no one has been held accountable not even for the first deal Epstein got that let him get away with it only Epstein and now this woman are going to pay some kind of price.
    No one yet.....

Criminal cases take years to research and investigate. Sometimes even decades.

Its impossible you could wrap up a case this big in under a year, come on.

If you believe the conspiracy theory...it really is that easy to just get rid of him.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Already answered that in my above post. If these people are so powerful... they don't need him for the "pedo tap". They feds were already on to him. He was a loose end long before he was arrested. Killing him in custody raises suspicion. Hows that for "reasonable and logical"?
    And I would disagree. He was a known quantity with a long-time reputation. Why ruin what they would consider a good thing? Killing him in custody didn't seem to do a thing...covered up as a suicide, and the investigation is dead.

Apologies - I have no idea why I put that "reasonable and logical" quip - it sure as shit sounds snarky, but I wouldn't answer a post from you that way - sorry about that.

If you believe the conspiracy theory...it really is that easy to just get rid of him.
    Let's say the conspiracy theories are complete junk, do you honestly believe everything is on the up and up with this? we are talking about a guy who ran a pedophile sex ring for decades and got a slap on the wrist when he first got busted.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why would they do that when they all think they are bullet proof? and if he had died 3 or 4 years ago people would have noticed just like his first arrest made headlines but he walked away from that with a wagging of the finger. I have worked with several of these masters of the universe type none of them think themselves vulnerable. Epstein's trouble didn't come into light until after he got into custody, also he was still useful even after being tainted they still went to his underage parties.
    I would have to agree with this. If we are assuming Epstein was killed, then we can also assume that the people who "ordered" it could have gotten Epstein any where, any time. And everyone was happy. So again, why ruin a good thing.

"They" also probably thought he was safe from arrest and prosecution after the sweetheart deal he got in Florida back in 2008 (2010? 2012?).

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    And I would disagree. He was a known quantity with a long-time reputation. Why ruin what they would consider a good thing? Killing him in custody didn't seem to do a thing...covered up as a suicide, and the investigation is dead.
    They wouldn't consider him a "good thing" anymore...they would consider him a liability. If they have such a reach that they can get to him at any place and anytime (except for the first attempt that they must have somehow completely bungled)...why would they wait? He would either have to be untouchable or irreplaceable.

Once again, if he had died in like a plane crash or something a couple of years ago...no one would have thought much about it. Waiting until he gets arrested again and there's a huge spotlight on him just doesn't make sense if there was some kind of elitist cabal behind the whole thing. They would want to take him out quietly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    "They" also probably thought he was safe from arrest and prosecution after the sweetheart deal he got in Florida back in 2008 (2010? 2012?).
    If "they" are as powerful as they would need to be...they'd have known he was being investigated again long before he got arrested.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    They wouldn't consider him a "good thing" anymore...they would consider him a liability. If they have such a reach that they can get to him at any place and anytime (except for the first attempt that they must have somehow completely bungled)...why would they wait? He would either have to be untouchable or irreplaceable.

Once again, if he had died in like a plane crash or something a couple of years ago...no one would have thought much about it. Waiting until he gets arrested again and there's a huge spotlight on him just doesn't make sense if there was some kind of elitist cabal behind the whole thing. They would want to take him out quietly.
    Of course they would. A rich person, just like them, with a private island all set up for their deviant-ness. He would no longer be a liability because he'd already been through the process with a plea deal. So untouchable to them. I agree about your point re the plane crash and it not making a big headline, but there was no need. He was no longer a threat, and provided an uncommon service.

If "they" are as powerful as they would need to be...they'd have known he was being investigated again long before he got arrested.
    Not necessarily. But yeah, there is some merit here - perhaps they thought it would go away. Perhaps they thought it would be pled down again. The huge charges that were eventually brought (Human Trafficking IIRC) were not anticipated. Keep in mind this was the Southern District of NY, they are not part of the good 'ol boys club.

Let's say the conspiracy theories are complete junk, do you honestly believe everything is on the up and up with this? we are talking about a guy who ran a pedophile sex ring for decades and got a slap on the wrist when he first got busted.
    I think there's a lot of people that would want anyone that ran a pedo ring dead.

I also think that someone looking at spending the rest of his life in prison is plenty motivated to take his own life.

My big problem with conspiracy theories of any type is that so often the people behind them need to be both all-powerful and incompetent at the same time

I think there's a lot of people that would want anyone that ran a pedo ring dead.

I also think that someone looking at spending the rest of his life in prison is plenty motivated to take his own life.

My big problem with conspiracy theories of any type is that so often the people behind them need to be both all-powerful and incompetent at the same time
    As Donald Trump has proven those two are not mutually exclusive besides even with all the power in the world they are still human.

As Donald Trump has proven those two are not mutually exclusive besides even with all the power in the world they are still human.
    Donald Trump is obviously not all-powerful.