Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Seriously though, fuck that bitch. What a terrible person.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    I do wonder what went down, 4h he asked her to marry him, via Twitter.

I assume she said no and he ended it.
    She said she didnt see the proposal before it happened

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    huh? You are acting like terrible person. If you don't know anything about them, don't even write something like that.

???? Think you should look in the mirror, she did nothing wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Osskssa View Post
    She said she didnt see the proposal before it happened
    They werent even dating, they split like year or more ago.
    Reckful was very open about his mental health, he was bi-polar, admitting he stopped taking meds and trying mushrooms.
    He has probably already decided to take his life before he even wrote that tweet. This was his last cry for help.

15+ Year Old Account
    There are thousands of players gathering in the Stormwind Cathedral and Valley of Strength to pay condolences across pretty much every server. It's quite touching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really pushing the edgelordyness there my dear ol'fruit. He was a mixed bag, but that's just harsh...

Edit:
    Oh the bird... who cares, don't know her. Certainly not a bitch for saying no tho, but should have done it over text/phone.

The parents tho, now they lost 2 sons.
    Last edited by Mister K; 2020-07-02 at 08:07 PM.
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus christ, that was unexpected...

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasted his life for nothing and put a psychological burden on another person on top of that.

It's one of these things people should never do.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP Legend.

Bipolar ain't no joke, probably worse than other depression illnesses because it can trigger "action" really fast. I ended up in the psych ward after a binge of various drugs and the idea to diagnose me for bipolar was talked over for a bit. I researched bipolar a lot after that and got horrified . The suicide statistics for one of the two main bipolar disorder types is in the 30-40%. It can fuck with the way you think in so many ways . You also tend to do silly things that you instantly regret like asking someone to marry you over twitter. The stampede of drooling shits that didn't miss a second to attack Byron over that marry tweet didn't help either.

Wait ... why? How could he end his life when making up so much money plus a girlfriend? I thought he had his depression resolved in past? What the fuck is going on in 2020's?

10+ Year Old Account
    this is truly sad.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyButt View Post
    Why would you kill yourself because someone didn't want to marry you?
    She didn't even see the tweet before he killed himself.

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Wait ... why? How could he end his life when making up so much money plus a girlfriend? I thought he had his depression resolved in past? What the fuck is going on in 2020's?
    Having money is absolutely not a cure for depression. Is this really what people think? No wonder there is so much misinformation about mental health, we should do better do spread awareness

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    outing yourself as a incel or what?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Think about all the fun things you imagine you could do with a lot of money. Now imagine you get the money, do those things and you feel worse than before.

Quote Originally Posted by kodemonkee View Post
    And that is what? Sorry but never heard of the guy so no clue what happening on that clip

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilik View Post
    They werent even dating, they split like year or more ago.
    Reckful was very open about his mental health, he was bi-polar, admitting he stopped taking meds and trying mushrooms.
    He has probably already decided to take his life before he even wrote that tweet. This was his last cry for help.
    I don't think he planned this specific incident. He wasn't thinking right from the start of that series of tweets. The fact he even proposed in a tweet is a sign of that.
    A bad bipolar episode can go very fast from manic ( oh yeah I can totally propose to my ex on twitter It can totally work ) to extremely depressed (holy shit I can't believe I just did that what the fuck was I even thinking ? ) poor on some good ol twitter cancer and you could go into acting out immediately any suicidal thought.
    Sadly there is not much to do to help people that struggle with this. The medication for it is aids thats why a lot of people stop taking them. Normally its advised to have people close to you most of the time because you need someone else to tell you that you started acting weird and manic behaviours are soon to return.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyButt View Post
    Why would you kill yourself because someone didn't want to marry you?
    Because his mental condition was warped?

Suicide is more of than not the result of irrational thinking. You're not thinking clearly, which can lead to you doing something tragic if you cannot recognize the fallacies.
    The mind sees nothing but the word crashing around it even if reality suggests otherwise.

I really don't know much about Reckful but I don't pray that him, his family, and his community find peace. And leave the woman who allegedly rejected him alone. It's not her fault.

If we really want to be open and honest, the stress and fame of streaming 'culture' would be as much to blame a burden on his mental health as rejection. That includes the chat hiveminds.

The true blame is not on person or thing. Nor is it healthy or productive to think of such things.

What happened is tragic and can be left at that. Mental health is important and you never know what someone might be struggling with so be nice to yourself and each other.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Seemed like a really good guy, shame.
    Do you hear the voices too?