many rogues are at blizzards mercy

this is so true many people have a class fantasy that is held hostage by blizzard. lets face it many rogues choose to play the class because of ganking people in the beginning. so as to knowing why people choose the class it was considered an advanced class to play in the beginning. its gone though many improvements but only at the end it got nerfed so bad i think this class nerfing was the worst nerf that any class could endure.

i think many people have given up the idea of playing their rogue but with the class spec subtlety coming back around with shadowlands. will people come back to the class spec again? though many of the class players choose the spec that best performs over fantasy. so personally i think many rogues are at the mercy of blizzard. though i think many will just choose another class to play instead of putting up with the crap blizzard dishes to them.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

We have already multiple threads about Subtlety in SL, we don't need another.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.