Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The reason why I am playing a Rogue. Rip Reckful <3

Reckful was a truly great player. Sad to hear about his passing away.

I remeber clearly asking myself "who the hell is this guy" back in the day, and how many people started palying a rogue due to his videos.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkhan View Post
    Sucks for his family and friends.
    Sucks for him. Never again experiencing a good meal or love. Being around to see what kind of technological marvels the west will invent or if people will make it to mars and beyond. His loss.
    Wow, you're an asshole. You don't know what he went through.

Infracted.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about my outburst, I just....felt it was making light of it, as a person who has attempted suicide.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2020-07-03 at 12:34 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember watching a video i think it was in Wrath, of a rogue slaying people in a tuxedo. I want to say it was him, but cant confirm. Anyway that was the moment i wanted to be a rogue.

Sorry for the loss, RIP Reckful

Tragic, he was the player I looked up to most. Even after he started playing again in bfa from a long time away he was incredibly skilled. His videos inspired me to play rouge and work as hard as I can to improve. Gonna miss him ������

- - - Updated - - -

Tragic, he was the player I looked up to most. Even after he started playing again in bfa from a long time away he was incredibly skilled. His videos inspired me to play rouge and work as hard as I can to improve. Gonna miss him

It hit me hard.

Worst battle to lose is the last one.

We're talking of a player who truly broke the mold. One that at the end of Wrath did not train one single rank of Mutilate, such was his stubborness to keep playing his way.
    And to great merit, given who we're talking about.

Really sad for him, and I think many people in this world are depressed, and some may not even truly realize it. Just know if you ever feel that all is lost, there is always someone there to pick you back up, and will show you the way. You simply have to embrace them.

RIP Reckful.

Didn't really know him, but sad and it should be a moment of reflection for anyone who potentially suffers from depression. Reach out to someone and get help. Even if the first person you reach out to is no help, keep seeking that help and you'll find it. The world is full of selfish people who might not take you seriously, or are simply ignorant to the ails of depression, but it's also full of knowledgeable good people who will help. You just have to find them.

R.I.P. I don't believe in anything, but hopefully I'm wrong and you get to stab some angels in the back with a rusty dagger in that great big place in the sky where you never lag when logging into Kul'tiras, every day is TGI Fridays, and all the women look like Vereesa Windrunner.

Naiattavain sends his regards for rekful. playing a rogue ain't easy. rest in peace rekful.

- - - Updated - - -

reckful you are the worlds best rogue in its history. RiP
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

10+ Year Old Account
    https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/news...in-shadowlands
    Reckful Added As Rogue Trainer in Shadowlands

I am so happy that they did this!

Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post

Always love when blizzard do this, even if I didn't know the person or not. One of my first experiences with this was with Caylee Dak in Shattrath City in TBC. That makes me emotional to this day.

Kudos for Blizzard to acknowledge the people who make their game richer, both known and unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post

So they're glorifying suicide? nice work blizzard

that chump took the easy way out.

Infracted and completely inappropriate.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2020-08-06 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post

And the Ignoramus award of the day goes to;

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    And the Ignoramus award of the day goes to;
    so rewarding suicide is ok

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2020-08-06 at 09:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    But he already had an npc.. I mean sure it's nice and all but I hope it doesn't give people the wrong idea.

I guess if enough people pretend to care loudly enough Blizzard listens, hope they're happy.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

so rewarding suicide is ok?
    My point stands.

Talk about complete and utter lack of respect and ability to comprehend things on a deeper level than a fucking 4-year old.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2020-08-07 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    My point stands.

Talk about complete and utter lack of respect and ability to comprehend things on a deeper level than a fucking 4-year old.
    correct, you are unable to.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2020-08-06 at 09:02 PM.

Infracted and completely inappropriate.
    Judging on this and other posts, seems this person's castrated from empathy...

10+ Year Old Account
    correct, you are unable to.

Infracted.
    I'm genuinely curious to the mods why this post was infracted. The other infraction was dumb too imo but I understand why it was given but this one I don't get. Queen of Hamsters just directly insulted him, is he not allowed to reply? He didn't even say anything outrageous in this post. Are you banned from a thread after receiving an infraction in it? And if so then why are you allowed to keep posting in it?

i'm sorry for those effected by his actions and decisions, but Blizzard doing this sets a really REALLY bad precedence. Just kill yourself, be somewhat relevant and you'll get an NPC.

This isn't a 'bring back justice' to anything move by blizzard. The guy was PERMABANNED for account sharing. Glorified his problems on stream, and went through with suicide.

If he failed at suicide, he would be prosecuted in a court of law. But if he succeeds, gets a NPC in a game he was permabanned from.

This is bad. All around. I get it, it's sad someone chose the route Reckful did, but this reaction afterwards is even worse.

This is NOT WHY he did what he did. This is NOT what he wanted before he passed.

At no point am I being disrespectful. What kind of respect should be shown to a criminal? It's against the law to try and kill yourself.

We should be using his story to help others from following in his footsteps. But if you do that, you won't get a chance at an ingame NPC.

Blizzard needs to stay in their lane. But Blizzard is in the market of making money, so how can they make money of fans of reckful? exactly. exploit his death. I'll say it. Look at anyone of influence who dies or kills themselves. Watch their albums sales go up. It's sick and twisted.

Like I said, I'm not trying to disrespect his family or anything that. Just being honest here. I got kids I have to raise. And this is not something I want to teach them.

I rather there be an NPC who will help give information to those with suicidal thoughts. Not whatever this is.

You wanna know what's disrespectful, what reckful did as his final act. FACTS.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2020-08-07 at 04:57 AM.