Hey folks, I was watching a video about a Necro build I wanted to try, and it involved using the numlock trick on two abilities - Command Golem and Command Skeleton. Now, I've used numlock before with Devour, so I know how it works. However I can only get Command Golem to actually work this time around...and I'm not sure why.

I have them set to Num 2 and Num 3 in key bindings, and they are on the 2 and 3 slot on the bar. Command Golem is 2 and Skeleton is 3. I make sure numlock is on, I press 2 and 3 together, and quickly press numlock again to turn it off. Command Golem will turn on, Skeleton will not. I then reset everything and try JUST Command Skeleton, and it won't work. I'm using the kill command rune, so it's really easy to see - they should instantly run forward and explode as soon as they spawn, but they don't. I make sure I'm not pressing any other keys at all and am hovering the mouse over enemies. Skeletons just walk forward and start attacking whenever something gets in range, like normal.

Am I doing something wrong? Am I missing something? Does Command Skeleton - Kill Command require some special hoop to jump through?