Thread: UH DK haste cap

UH DK haste cap

Does anyone know if there is a point where stacking Expedient 3 is overkill? I am currently using 6 and 52.71% unbuffed haste. Not sure if I should stack 2 more once the vendor is up or forgo some for a different corruption effect.

There is no such thing as too much haste.

But ideally you'll want a Racing Pulse in there somewhere.

Also note that Risen Skulker bugs out at 150% haste and stops casting, so if you've got enough haste procs to hit that you need to switch to Clawing Shadows.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got 57% unbuffed, and it seems like quite a good place with haste procs from the mechagon rings and vita charged trinket I cant really say I need much more.
    So I will probably go for some mastery % next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkthugal View Post

Also note that Risen Skulker bugs out at 150% haste and stops casting, so if you've got enough haste procs to hit that you need to switch to Clawing Shadows.
    Oh that is good to know. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arkthugal View Post

Thats amazing to know thanks. I personally dont run raids anymore so just stick with infected claws for general play, but its good to know. I'm sitting at 61% haste unbuffed currently and have a racing pulse Vita and Dragonscale and often proc over 150%

Per the DK discord, "expedient R21, racing pulse R3 at max corruption resist".

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bexlyn View Post
    Thats amazing to know thanks. I personally dont run raids anymore so just stick with infected claws for general play, but its good to know. I'm sitting at 61% haste unbuffed currently and have a racing pulse Vita and Dragonscale and often proc over 150%
    Wow! 61%? What type of DPS are you averaging? I'm about half of your haste, I have a long way to go.