Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    How is your inability, my problem. Read until you understand or skip things you don't and move on. Why the fuck should I care about your issues.
    You obviously have difficulty understanding how communication works. It's your job as the person communicating to make sure that your message is clear and that you are understood, it's not your audiences job to try and interpret your message in the hopes that they actually understand what you're trying to say.

That's how misunderstandings, and misinterpretations happen.

Your original message was unclear because you didn't even use the right term in it, and then your second post did nothing to clarify what you actually meant.

I'm trying to engage with you on this, and you pull this tough guy bullshit.

It's great. Always wanted to play WoW without paying real life money. The fact I can buy game time, expansions and anything I want with gold is just incredible!
    I would not play anywhere near as much if this got removed and would not play in the same way

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    You obviously have difficulty understanding how communication works. It's your job as the person communicating to make sure that your message is clear and that you are understood, it's not your audiences job to try and interpret your message in the hopes that they actually understand what you're trying to say.

That's how misunderstandings, and misinterpretations happen.

Your original message was unclear because you didn't even use the right term in it, and then your second post did nothing to clarify what you actually meant.

I'm trying to engage with you on this, and you pull this tough guy bullshit.
    I don't write for an audience, I wrote a clear message and hear you are busting my balls borderline harassing me at this point. Your problem is not my problem. The fact that you are still stuck on that post from what a week ago? says everything about you.
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    So I was using ***cheat***. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by heatherzora View Post
    It's great. Always wanted to play WoW without paying real life money. The fact I can buy game time, expansions and anything I want with gold is just incredible!
    I would not play anywhere near as much if this got removed and would not play in the same way
    This. Im an AH player, so for me its 10/10. I can make 200k any day of the week(ish)...We'll, some-times gold is slow on AH due to lull periods like now, but yea..
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO
    NZXT H440 - Asus Z97 A Mobo - Corsair RM 850 - Intel I5 4590 CPU - Evo TX3 Cooler Master - Asus 970 Strix - 250GB SSD 850 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD - Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I don't write for an audience, I wrote a clear message and hear you are busting my balls borderline harassing me at this point. Your problem is not my problem. The fact that you are still stuck on that post from what a week ago? says everything about you.
    Your point wasn't clear, that's the entire point I've been trying to make. But you seem to be fine with that. Just wanted to give you a chance to clarify what you meant, if you were interested in discussing it. Apparently not. That's fine, we can be done.

Literally the only way they could get away with removing the token is if the expansions went buy to play, unlimited game time as long as you have the most current expansion. If they never go that route expect them to stay in the game until that happens.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- Shadowlands Release Date will be October 20th or 27th, 2020