How to fix realm population and identity issues

What Blizz should do is set a maximum static number of players per shard and assign them permanently to a specific shard on one mega server. If they wanna move out of the shard, they could but with a long cooldown.

LFG tool no longer connects you with people outside your server group.

Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Seratox View Post
    LFG tool no longer connects you with people outside your server group.

Done.
    That would make the already long wait times even longer especially for rated pvp, so they would have to introduce solo q for arenas and rated based on some kind of a condition...

Who really cares?

I have no interest in meeting the average joe in the world. Outside of raids or dungeons people are more a burden then a boon.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    Who really cares?

I have no interest in meeting the average joe in the world. Outside of raids or dungeons people are more a burden then a boon.
    You like to play solo? Me too! Except the game isn’t solo friendly either. Torghast will get old and isnt enough versus the 95% remaining parts of the game that aren’t solo friendly unless it’s mindless one shotting of old content or the go kill 77 boars and bring me their broken a$$holes questing system.

If they are really smart, they should revive previous expansions content and scale it and make it relevant again.
    Last edited by RemasteredClassic; 2020-07-05 at 12:20 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    You like to play solo? Me too! Except the game isn’t solo friendly either. Torghast will get old and isnt enough versus the 95% remaining parts of the game that aren’t solo friendly unless it’s mindless one shotting of old content or the go kill 77 boars and bring me their broken a$$holes questing system.

If they are really smart, they should revive previous expansions content and scale it and make it relevant again.
    that is the worst idea ever and would quite literally kill WoW. people would be burnt out from raiding all the fucking time. let's say they adopt your idea and make everything scale to lfr/norm/heroic/mythic. you would literally have to run 20ish raids a week just to keep up. example below:

10man raid - 2 tanks, 2 heals, 6 dps - trinkets (these are examples I am pulling out of my ass)

Prot Warrior - best trinket from Ragnaros in Firelands, second best from Nefarian in BWL
    Blood DK - best trinket from Kil'jaeden in Sunwell, second best from Galakras in SoO
    Disc Priest - best trinket from Archimonde in Battle for Mt Hyjal, second best from Blast Furnace in BRF

I could go on but you see my point.... well you would if you could. but eventually you will be back and yeah you will realise that would be a monumental effort (minimum 20 raids a week and that's just for 10man) and that's just for trinkets. then you have rings, necks, weapons - you will have Hunters clamouring to run Sunwell Plateau every week, Demon Hunters, Rogues and Monks going for Black Temple. would burn people out so fucking fast WoW would not know what hit it