Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    WoW has the worst lore in existence and it is often ridiculed by the players. Content is fragmented and irrelevant once a new expansion comes out.
    Wow at least have some lore.

Quote Originally Posted by iinverse View Post
    Wow at least have some lore.
    Lol alright, not lore.

Only thing I'd like to see is xrealm groups have a distance requirement for phasing. If you're not within x units of the leader you stay in your own phase, and instantly go back to that phase if you move out of the range again. Would solve a lot of the layer abuse, especially for rare mounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Only thing I'd like to see is xrealm groups have a distance requirement for phasing. If you're not within x units of the leader you stay in your own phase, and instantly go back to that phase if you move out of the range again. Would solve a lot of the layer abuse, especially for rare mounts.
    What they should do is set a maximum static number of players and assign them permanently to a specific shard on one mega server. If they wanna move out of the shard, they could but with a long cooldown.

7+ Year Old Account
    Would you like to remove the crossrealm groups for anything?
    No, I don't like my games to go backwards.

What they should do is set a maximum static number of players and assign them permanently to a specific shard on one mega server. If they wanna move out of the shard, they could but with a long cooldown.
    Does every post you make really deserve its own thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I would like to remove 20man mythic; 20/25mans are not fun to participate in and they're insanely stressful from a logistical standpoint. Crossrealm didn't ruin anything, Blizz shooting 10man guilds in the face ruined a lot of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Mark my words, NW will be to WoW what WoW was to EQ. Mass player exodus.
    Listen, you have some sort of weird fetishes regarding how wow gameplay and should work, but your opinions are unpopular so badly, that clearly you never enjoyed wow in first place.

Exodus won't happen and new world will remain niche mmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Want me to tell you a secret? It never ment anythin.
    That's not true. There were some guilds, players that were famous(or infamous) on my realm during wotlk expansion. Getting realm-first Algalon kill and finishing Rhonin quest exactly when the Dalaran was most crowded and making a mounts line near that fountain like thing(that was replaced by Rhonin statue)? It felt kinda nice.

But now? I wouldn't go back to it.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2020-07-05 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    That's not true. There were some guilds, players that were famous(or infamous) on my realm during wotlk expansion. It felt kinda nice.

But now? I wouldn't go back to it.
    That moved to twitch and wowhead articles.

I rather they would go the extra mile and remove servers alltogether. One big superrealm.

I still see mostly people from my realm when i stand around. But do i care? Not really. Realm community always was weird to me. I new the big guilds. I still do. But i never cared about them. I cared about my guild and friends. And now i care about that and finding people to play with.

With the super realm they could give us second names to circumvent the whole unique name problem.

I'd just like to have the Overwatch thumbs up system for PUGs.

no, realm means nothing, dividing players only reduces the pool of available people to play with