[H] [US] Illidan 7/12M Ret With Alts LF guild for CE and Shadowlands

Looking for Guild that still wants to progress and go in strong into Shadowlands.
    I am looking to push myself to 12/12M and be a 4k min IO player.

My main is a 475 Ret Paladin that i have been raiding on since Wrath on and off.
    I have a 465 Destro Lock, 465 Resto Shaman, 470 Mage (no bracers/font) that i am willing to switch to for current tier progression.

I would prefer a guild that is already 6/12M minimum. Raid times anytime after 7 EST to 12 EST.

I am a dedicated raider who will show up to raid. I do my own class and raid research and i want to push myself to be a higher tier class of player rather than the middle of the pack ive always been.

You can add me on Battle.net Prophetnoata#1329 or leave a message here.

Thank you for your time.

Hey there!

Needs: Currently recruiting any/all exceptional players
    Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11PM CST (server)

Meta is a new guild on US-Illidan comprised of 8-12/12 Mythic raiders looking to recruit in order to push into Heroic & Mythic Castle Nathria for Shadowlands.

We are looking for people who not only log on to raid, but who are socially active, enjoy running keys, and bring a good attitude with them. We expect our players to have good situational awareness, knowledge of class(es) played, and a willingness to improve and work towards our progression based goals.

We realize finding great synergism with people takes time and are looking for those who are OK with working from the ground up. If this sounds like something that interests you, please feel free to hit me up!

GM BNET: Tellie#11987
    GM Discord: Tellie#2200
    Officer Contact:
    BNET: Deconblade#1700
    Discord: Jormac#2056