Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

445ilvl,+ now what?

I have been getting the best gear i can (445) on my warrior, hunter and DH solo without raiding that much, only cape and neck is high ilvl ofc.

What is the next thing to do to get higher ilvl since i am at 451 - 453 average? what ilvl is heroic darkshore wf reward?
    Scraching my head on what to do next...wait for pre patch and hope for more gear there?
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

IF you are into PvP...

You can keep your rating at 1400 and spam Arena 2v2 with either double DPS or with a healer.
    Do this a lot of times to reach the weekly cap and you eventually be full 460 item level. (heroic level gear)

As random player it's game over on that item level

Join guild, make friends, spam M+, do HC full clear raid.

If solo, spam more visions, with masks. You can get full 470 via vision.
    If not: go do M+.

MMO-Champion posted (now on page 2) a progression chart for gear ilvl vs content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic Keystone dungeons and/or aim to get into Heroic difficulty Raids.

If PvE does not float your boat you could always tackle the shitshow which is BfA era PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravingmad View Post
    MMO-Champion posted (now on page 2) a progression chart for gear ilvl vs content.

Alternatively, this.

Quote Originally Posted by KingConquer View Post
    Mythic Keystone dungeons and/or aim to get into Heroic difficulty Raids.

If PvE does not float your boat you could always tackle the shitshow which is BfA era PvP.

Alternatively, this.
    But this chart is pretty much useless. It doesn't make sense on many points.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockworks View Post
    I have been getting the best gear i can (445) on my warrior, hunter and DH solo without raiding that much, only cape and neck is high ilvl ofc.

What is the next thing to do to get higher ilvl since i am at 451 - 453 average? what ilvl is heroic darkshore wf reward?
    Scraching my head on what to do next...wait for pre patch and hope for more gear there?
    heroic darkshore gives 460 gear. other than that maybe join a guild, do some heroic nya'lotha maybe? if you don't wanna do that then mythic+ is the only way to get higher. if you don't care, maybe level other toons while the xp buff is there

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I think the Heroic Darkshore reward is ilv 460 - and ilv 460 are items you can buy with 900 Titanium residue.

3-5 mask Horrific Visions give 460-475 gear. Beyond that...I guess there is only high mythic+ and raiding (possibly pvp? I don't do that so I don't know)
    5 mask is 470 gear. Even Azerite if it drops is 470, just upgradeable to 475.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mythic+
    PvP
    Visions
    Weekly quests like timewalking
    Heroic Darkshore
    World bosses
    Raid

If none of the above interest you it's alt or quit time

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Raid, weekly mythic+ keys (10/12/15), Weekly pvp cap with one win at 1400/1600+ rating.
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

~450 ilvl is nothing so I guess get going either with raiding or m+. HC Darkshore gives 460 as well.

Wouldn't call it useless but was missing the 4 and 5 mask HV...or I am just blind.

Yeah..you are right. 3 masks 460, 4 masks 465, 5 masks 470...add +5 for Azerite
    It contains wrong informations. Just for the fact it's for "solo" players - but it tells you to do dungeons and raids.
    I don't even want to start about telling people to go heroic dungeons.... Ouch.
    Emissaries drop up to 445.
    Raid first 10 on mythic. - oh, yeah, that's very doable as "solo" player! Even for people in guilds, raiding mythic is not something that most people are capable of.

For solo players, it's only Visions till full 470.
    Everything else isn't "solo" at all.
    M0 > M2-6 > M7-10 > M11-15. Visions inbetween. Try to get into heroic raid inbetween after reaching an ilvl of 455 just to get some BiS Items (like agi-weapons from Raden, Trinket from Raden/Wrath..)

Okay...yeah...you got me there. Not even trying to cop out on the "mostly" solo player tag at the top.

Indeed not so useful for pure solo players...
    Well, "most applicable" means for me that it's meant for solo players, with some additional "help" for non-solo players. But the chart itself is completely the opposite, only of some help for solo players, mostly for group players.
    Idk why MMOC promotes this, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    As random player it's game over on that item level
    Yeah pretty much. I don't do any group content, and my main and alts have been capped at 450-451 for several months. (I'm not complaining incidentally, I still have plenty of things to keep me occupied in game).

Quote Originally Posted by Clockworks View Post

Mythic Plus has been the best source of gear since it was introduced in Legion. As you're low ilvl you may struggle to find groups, just because dps are so plentiful and they can easily find a better one, so I'd recommend running your own group. Grab a keystone from any mythic dungeon and start pushing it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    iL456 on my Warrior; the item level grind just gets replaced with whatever grind required for the correct essences, so I just stopped.

Am levelling alts, ensuring that they get the cloak and then prepping them for Shadowlands instead.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Horrific visions, Darkshore WF and Mythic+

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    5 mask is 470 gear. Even Azerite if it drops is 470, just upgradeable to 475.
    I have been doing 5 masks for months on 2 characters. Never have I seen a 470(+5) Azerite piece drop.

I have seen plenty on the 460 bracket though
    Last edited by ReVnX; 2020-07-05 at 12:44 PM.

Erhm, 445 ilvl. You are like...newly dinged. There is ALOT to do, check posts above. I would recommend m+, you have to spam things to get echoes and buy corruptions etc etc etc, and etc.