3+ Year Old Account

Kiss, Marry, Push off a cliff - Human kings edition

presently there are three human kings in the Alliance: Anduin Wrynn, Danath Trollbane, and Genn Greymane; if you had the choice, who will you kiss, marry, and push off a cliff?

I would marry Danath because he is based, kiss Genn like a cute doggy, and push Anduin off a cliff because he is a Horde lapdog

You?
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Cool, you're keeping this thread's theme alive! I plan to do another soon myself. Obviously I won't comment as I'm not attracted to men, but good choice on the pictures. You certainly won't catch flack like I did. lol

Also, Danath Trollbane is alive, let alone active? Didn't even know that.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Also, Danath Trollbane is alive, let alone active? Didn't even know that.
    well he's the leader of the Stromgarde Warfront; but yeah he's still wasted as a character and shelved since his anti-orc racism is really in line with the faction war theme
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I would kill Greymane because he insulted my queen too many times. Then I would kiss Anduin to make him stop crying and marry Danath to have rights for Stromgarde.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Unironically disappointed this thread doesn't feature the actual Anduin (even though he's technically not a king). What about Arthas he was a king?

All I want is Anduin to play fetch with Genn and tell him what a good boy he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Kiss Anduin because he is hot, Marry Greymane because he seems to be a great husband (he is very kind and sweet to his wife), Push Danath off a cliff for taking so long to reclaim Stromgarde.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Kiss Greymane while he's in worgen form

Marry Anduin so I can get rid of him by ''accident'' and inherent his kingdom

Push Trollbane off a cliff so I can conquer Stromgarde aswell

5+ Year Old Account
    Kiss Terenas, because he was such a loveable daddy, marry Varian for some wild bed action, push Anduin off a cliff because he's annoying as all !@#$
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    Unironically disappointed this thread doesn't feature the actual Anduin (even though he's technically not a king). What about Arthas he was a king?
    Lich King? That's the only king he ever was, and it's not a title recognized by any civil state on Azeroth. I suppose if OP did a thread on Princes, he could be included.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Lich King? That's the only king he ever was, and it's not a title recognized by any civil state on Azeroth. I suppose if OP did a thread on Princes, he could be included.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    but they're all dead anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    but they're all dead anyway
    Is that a problem? There is no death Sylvanas cannot revert.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.