Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    I honestly think that ilvl is the most important thing. Stats will change, corruption and essences will be depowered, probably gradually.

And end of the day, if you’re 470 the first part of leveling is going to be super easy whether or not your corruptions still work. Then you get weaker every time you ding. By the time you’re near level cap, your gear from the start will Ben pretty irrelevant.

By the way: yup, this is what leveling is now. Dinging makes you weaker. So immersive.
    leveling has always made you weaker,with the way rating gives % in different stats,and how else would it work?you cant get more than 100% crit chance,etc,stats would just stack every expansion,plus all the systems,i get it doesnt feel right,but wow would have to be a very different game to change all that

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Not really. Pre scaling, your opponents got stronger as you leveled. You went into a new, higher level zone, and the mobs there hit harder. That makes total sense. True, your secondaries scaled down, but a level 78 could go back to the level 70 content and dominate it.

With scaling, the mobs everywhere stay the same and you get weaker.
    Well i never even mentioned mob scaling lol,it has its downsides mostly in the fact that the sense of overpowering something harder in time,but lets face it,leveling hasnt really mattered or felt good in the early levels for a long time

Going to play a boomkin eh? thats brave