Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    Nukes Top 5 is better.
    nuke,chills and slapped ham are great

Quote Originally Posted by Necromantic View Post
    None of them were even any good at the game, some spread misinformation and/or were just some odd person with sycophant followers.
    I'm not going to tell you who to like or why.

But PReach presently plays in a top 50-80 world guild and has played in an actual world first guild. I mean in terms of PvE you're going to be hard pressed to find someone at that level that isn't a dedicated class/spec streamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    I'm not going to tell you who to like or why.

But PReach presently plays in a top 50-80 world guild and has played in an actual world first guild. I mean in terms of PvE you're going to be hard pressed to find someone at that level that isn't a dedicated class/spec streamer.
    Oh, I'm not going to doubt that. I've read of others who were carried through things like that because of their pseudo-status. I remember reading about that guy Amsoglod who people were giving accolades from Classic... something about accomplishing certain things when he had a bunch of sycophants doing the work for him.

Oh well, the world is changing. People are actually calling some of these people "celebrities" even. I guess I just don't understand how this generation thinks. Calling people who play video games in front of a webcam "celebrities", being offended by virtually everything and throwing rocks at cars because someone gets abused in another country on the news. *shrug*

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just reading through to challenge my self esteem. hi mmoc

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I mean if I had a friend and they were accused of sexual harassment/abuse or worse by multiple people and the evidence was pretty strong, which in this case it is, yeah I'd be distancing myself as well.
    Not sure who you are talking about but i doubt its the same person i am talking about, because at the time this happened(i dont know if further has come across now) there was only 1 person with a very questionable statement.

People just need to see him for what he is. Decent actor, terrible human being.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Here you go: 1 2 They spend the entire thread on twitter trying to backpedal. The 2nd half of the initial tweet is idiotic as well. Feedback/suggestions are essentially "telling them how to design their game".
    These tweets aren’t even wrong. People wanted more customization after artifacts so we got the rotating powers, people didn’t want to run Maw of souls a billion times for Ap so we got the big island hand outs and world quest, people didn’t want to level each spec individually so we got the neck that’s side wide. Every thing about Azerite armour was in response to what parts of the community complained about artifacts just done poorly which they even say in your second tweet that blizzard knew it would suck so they put it in late as it didn’t matter.

This isn’t blaming players at all it’s blaming blizzard for messing up what players actually wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSoBreezy View Post
    LOL, I actually watch both you and Metro almost entirely because you guys post here. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    heelvsbabyface
    I can't stand this guy after his rant about the charity pets. A little bit of research would have shown Blizzard has never even come close to meeting the cap they put on the donations, there is actually a cap in what they can claim in donations on their tax return and they also have to recognize the revenue so the tax benefit is effectively 0 for for making the donation. If they were to donate more than the cap they would actually have to pay tax because the revenue would be higher than the donation, which is a non issue because they have never even come close.

Bro!!!! You're amazing!!! Thank you for the communication!!

i don't really follow any but i used to enjoy that fishing with crendor series. basically just him and some wow related person chatting and fishing in wow.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

oh hey! I saw this post ontop of my mmoc and was happy to see some Hazel love <3 she's wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Taliesin is toxic as all hell, is nasty to viewers during his livestreams
    Everyone's telling me this and no one's actually citing a darn source. I haven't watched the livestreams, and if there's a bunch of them, I'd have no way of narrowing down which one they're talking about.

And I cannot stress enough, "person who likes the game" is not the same thing as a shill. Repeating that over and over doesn't make it true. It doesn't help that you are the sort of forum goers who lunge at every single update with immediate overwhelming hate the second it hits alpha that he likes to poke fun at.

It took me all of 10 seconds to find a more negative video, as well.

Last edited by Powerogue; 2020-07-06 at 06:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGMYT View Post
    oh hey! I saw this post ontop of my mmoc and was happy to see some Hazel love <3 she's wonderful
    Get outta here with your 26 posts
    am I doing this right mmoc

None of them. They are all obnoxious egomaniacs.

Love to ya brosef

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    They're not hired by Blizzard. They're literally just big fans.
    They actually were hired for Blizzcon weren't they.

Myself I watch Preach, Nobbel, Accolonn and Pyromancer and sometimes some random top X or Hazel if it autoplays and is moderately interesting. Can't stand the Bellular flood.
    I tune in to Asmongold and Swifty streams on a regular basis.
    S.H.

I watch Preach and Asmongold. They put into words a lot of my feelings towards retail WoW. Althought I do not care about Drama Time and/or Transmog stuff. I don't agree with everything they say, but I think they have a better grasp of what makes players tick than 98% of forum posters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anita Sarkeesian when I used to watch that sort of thing, however when she took a break so did I and haven't watched her or anyone else since.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I have a variety of youtubers that I watch from whatculture, funhaus, Jesse Cox, Bellular and occasionally heelvsbabyface and I only really watch asmongold on stream but I do not chat at all. These are mostly played on my 2nd monitor while I play Classic WoW.
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Everyone's telling me this and no one's actually citing a darn source.
    If you want a source just watch any of his streams lol. I barely know a single stream in the 8 months when I was watching where he wasnt getting angry and flustered over chat.

Now unless he got better in the last 5 months since I stopped watching him then thats cool.
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-07-06 at 07:10 PM.