Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hazel is excellent, you can tell she puts a lot of effort into her scripts for her efficiency in fitting a lot of news information into short videos without ever padding or going on tangents. Her mount runs and banking streams are fun too!

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    That way you aren't stuck with only one, arguably biased or watered down, source.
    And i quite frankly don't need to watch a person who basically collects opinions and copies them at verbatim.
    The point is to add something, not simply put them into one basket and say "there you go".

If you don't play the game you're talking about, then it's pretty difficult to add your own experience and opinions on certain issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Say what you want, at least Bel has decent production quality.
    If your "primary" content is basically words, then i am primarily going to judge people based on these words.

He's not as bad as Heelvsbabyface, but it's also not like Bellular is a shining pillar of "Youtube journalism".

Quote Originally Posted by Bbrigham View Post
    I mean, she has petz. She has mounts streams. She bakes cookies even!! And she has green hair.

Honestly, the woman is a breath of fresh air after the toxicity that mushrooms up on YouTube daily. But, opinion away.....
    I expected a big titted low cut shirt 13 in a dozen camgirl. Boy was i disappointed. What a beast. How did that ever become famous?

i like some of hazel's guides. i usually watch bellular or preach for new info.

i watch youtubers and streamers only for fun so my choice is PILAV!

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    watching KUNGEN atm on twitch, dunno where Asmongold has been the last two days...his xmog contests is the sheit

https://www.twitch.tv/kungentv
    Sweet, I can't wait for precisely 2 weeks, 6 days and 13 hours from now when he'll disappear completely and not be heard from for another two or three years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    And i quite frankly don't need to watch a person who basically collects opinions and copies them at verbatim.
    The point is to add something, not simply put them into one basket and say "there you go".

If you don't play the game you're talking about, then it's pretty difficult to add your own experience and opinions on certain issues.

If your "primary" content is basically words, then i am primarily going to judge people based on these words.

He's not as bad as Heelvsbabyface, but it's also not like Bellular is a shining pillar of "Youtube journalism".
    I never said he was.

Sorry, I'm not trying to defend Bellular or anything. He's just one source of info among many.

Used to watch a lot of Bellular, but damn he is soooo boring these days. He babbles on about some random things and circles around topics just to make videos longer. On top of that, he loops same clips over and over again. Incredibly boring to watch. Can it be really that hard to record a player just even walking around and questing or anything at least. Besides he barely plays the game itself anymore.

Preach and Hazel are def the best. Preach plays and tests systems and gameplay and Hazel has more overall feel-good content. Also there are plenty of smaller creators that make more specific content which can be interesting to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Joosep View Post
    Used to watch a lot of Bellular, but damn he is soooo boring these days. He babbles on about some random things and circles around topics just to make videos longer. On top of that, he loops same clips over and over again. Incredibly boring to watch. Can it be really that hard to record a player just even walking around and questing or anything at least. Besides he barely plays the game itself anymore.

Preach and Hazel are def the best. Preach plays and tests systems and gameplay and Hazel has more overall feel-good content. Also there are plenty of smaller creators that make more specific content which can be interesting to watch.
    I also used to watch bellular, subbed even. In Legion he played it, had many videos on what he thought about the game, and was focused on the game itself. Until he switched persona, made more videos of evil actiblizz, focused more on stuff around the game then topping it with "nah, I don't even play it anymore".

Then its just not worth watching anymore when that WoW content creator doesn't even play the game you want to get info and viewpoints on lol. Never seen someone change this fast among the WoW youtubers and streamers. Him 3 years ago and now is night and day. And it seems it happened over night as well one day in 2018
    Last edited by Doffen; 2020-07-08 at 02:38 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    T&E are pretty much the only WoW YTers I can stand to watch these days, since they're not just pumping out a continuous stream of negative videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    It's ironic because i stopped watching them precisely because they were complaining but it wasnt about Blizzard. With that being said nowadays people treat complaints like they are a bad thing when they aren't. That's how your product gets better. You read the complaints, absorb them, and make changes to address them. Ignoring them just takes you down the path to irrelevancy, only so much someone can take before they just move on.
    Most of these complaints are monotonous and vague.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    Hazel and T&E are probably 2 and 3 for me, my jam is Soul from SoulSoBreezy Lately I've also been paying a lot of attention to Samadan, WTBGold, Dala GG and Kraken Latte as I spend more time making gold. Preach is ok, a little too into the serious gaming scene for me to really stay very interested in his content. Asmongold and Az are just cringeworthy in different ways. One time I've found myself agreeing with Asmongold and thought he was making a good point but he usually ruins it with his camera persona.
    /BroSoulFist

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Most of these complaints are monotonous and vague.
    I mean that's an opinion, not actually a fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    I am really into lists/facts videos and documentaries so I really enjoy Nobbel, Hirumaredx and MadSeasonShow.
    Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    I like a few.
    Hirumaredx, I like these dives into lore, picks up on some interesting stuff I didn't know, usually learn something, or just get a nice trip down memory lane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyux View Post
    Hirumaredx (the BEST for getting to know tiny cool details about WoW)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Are we talking WoW youtubers? I like Nobbel, PlatinumWoW, Madseasonshow, hirumaredx, Hazelnuttygames, Preach, MrGM, Quissy I guess WoWcrendor (Not sure if he really is WoW centric these days, but I do enjoy his WoW stuff)
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I occasionally like to watch her stuff and like it...but she isn't necessarily my "favourite". In the context of WoW I also like SoulBreezy, hirumaredx, Signs of Kelani or Dratnos. Bellular can be hit and miss, but I watch his stuff at times. Hell...even Asmongold from time to time, but not really a fan on how he presents his stuff.
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hazel is fine but Nobbel is probably my favorite. He's certainly my most watched and the only reason I have any idea what's going on in the story of this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    I recognized you from one of the Villian's Corner videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Omg I got quoted by the one and only FelPlague!

Ofc they are amazing and are the backbone behind Hirumaredx. He'd be nothing without FelPlague's help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Once upon a time, boats were full of leaks. Now, our leaks are full of boats.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyux View Post
    Omg I got quoted by the one and only FelPlague!

Ofc they are amazing and are the backbone behind Hirumaredx. He'd be nothing without FelPlague's help.
    Idk weither to be hurt or flattered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I saw you did stuff for hirumaredx, right? Good work
    Research, writing, recording, editing.
    It's gotten to the point where for most of the videos I work on the only thing he does is record the audio.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

T&E have the best show (makes sense since Taliesen was a TV presenter before starting Youtubing)

Preach the most knowledgable about high end gameplay.