Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Ok I'm not trying to be nasty when I say this but....why? What do you get out of Bellular? He's a blatant Blizzard shill and bases most of his videos off reddit posts.
    Well, for one, I don't read reddit. So what he posts is news to me. But honestly he just seems level-headed to me. Same as Preacher and Asmongold (if you can look past the obnoxious persona he uses for his stream).

Hazel is really nice.

I'm surprised no one mentioned Necroxxis.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    except she was, she literally was experimenting on prisoners men, women, children, soldier, and civilian,
    to try and make a stronger and stronger plague.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Your not gonna win trying to make this one realize the truth.
    Your have better luck curing Corona with lemon and lime juice

Pilav, all the rest are MEGA cringie and annoying..

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    Well, for one, I don't read reddit. So what he posts is news to me. But honestly he just seems level-headed to me. Same as Preacher and Asmongold (if you can look past the obnoxious persona he uses for his stream).
    Calling Asmongold level-headed is one of the most laughable things I've ever seen someone say on these forums. Bellular USED TO BE good but now he just posts like three videos a day about next to nothing or shit he finds on reddit. So many videos have ended up being completely false because of it.

I honestly think you simply don't look beyond his persona. He obviously plays a part with his streams, which McConnel adds to. It's what his audience likes to hear. That's not the person behind the character, though and the points he makes are level headed, in my opinion. But this is starting to get a little toxic with that first part of your last comment there, so I'm out of this conversation

Hazel for sure. She's just positive all around.Her raid guide is the best among others.

I just hate
    Bellular - dude is a clickbaiting and reaching lord., Hate his voice too...
    Soulbreezy - Corny and whiny , he got nice skin tho
    Kelani - Just hate his voice..
    TE - the fakery and creepy vibe. Evitel used to be normal...now she got infected with that creepy smile too.

ALSO ,Preach, bajeeera, taliesin and bellular are all balding.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    heelvsbabyface
    I just thinks he whines and complains.
    I used to watch him on some videos, but he's been saying he's quit wow so many times and I can't take him seriously.

My go-to YouTuber is Preach. He does best content imo.
    I used to watch Nixxiom too but I feel like he does the same content again and again.

"This is why classic was better!"
    "My first wow experience" I've heard that story 5 times in different videos
    Last edited by Euroguy; 2020-07-12 at 01:43 PM.

Bellular and Preach
    Asmongold for streams
    Pilav for lols

The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyze View Post
    I just thinks he whines and complains.
    I used to watch him on some videos, but he's been saying he's quit wow so many times and I can't take him seriously.

My go-to YouTuber is Preach. He does best content imo.
    I used to watch Nixxiom too but I feel like he does the same content again and again.

"This is why classic was better!"
    "My first wow experience" I've heard that story 5 times in different videos
    yeah he quit wow cause he disliked it, then suddenly everyone left the channel and so he came back and then moved into this new thing hes got, and god the thumbnails are so bad... it would be even better if he MS painted text onto a white background.

MadSeasonShow!

I long time ago Nobbel87 was my favorite and the only one I liked. This was when he didn't even show himself on camera, it was just his voice walking through different parts of the lore with some nice graphics on screen. But the fact that there is only so much lore you can go through and how his videos changed since those days has made me not like his videos anymore, so haven't watched his stuff for ages.

Then I dabbled in Bellular's stuff and kind of liked what I saw. He was also only doing voice overs with graphics on the screen at the time too, then one day out the the blue he abandoned the nice graphics and the video was just him on screen. That made me not stand his videos anymore either. (I can see a pattern here )

Didn't watch any WoW youtuber for years until I discovered MadSeasonShow, he did some great stuff leading up to the release of Classic. Unfortunately I don't know any YouTuber I like for keeping up with news about Shadowlands. Maybe I can find some good tips in this thread.

Since I'm interested in Shadowlands news and since my awareness of WoW youtubers is limited I have found myself looking at some Bellular videos recently, but I honestly shut them down half the time because I can't stand the guy. He comes off as quite full of himself and taking himself way too seriously given the subject matter. A lot of the time he is also mistaking his subjective opinion for objective fact or as representative of players as a whole, which I find rather annoying.
    Last edited by Zarc; 2020-07-12 at 05:58 PM.

I like Hazelnutty and have nothing against her.

She has absolutely no problems pointing out flaws...she is not a whiteknight but is mostly positive.
    Cute points for her "nervous ticks", expressions and cat.

Very cute.

I have to say Preach, he speaks my mind 99 out of 100 times on various subjects and his Shadowlands coverage has been amazing so far

Madseason is also a favourite of mine, if I'm in a bad mood his videos instantly changes that and I can't wait for his next upload

Hayven was another favourite of mine, was quite sad when he passed away and I still go back to his videos every now and then