View Poll Results: Ok time to pick a side. French Fries and Ketchup.

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • On the Side!

    80 86.96%
  • On Top!

    12 13.04%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by EnclosedOne View Post
    i rarely eat my fries with dipping sauce but when i do its def on the side...don't like my fries getting mushy from putting stuff directly on them
    Sounds like u let ur fast food get cold, all fast food that gets cold should be thrown into the trash.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    How do you say something so bold while acting like you eat fries with a fork
    U eat fries at home with ur fingers getting all greasy? Didn't ur mum teach u table manners n sheit?

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    U eat fries at home with ur fingers getting all greasy? Didn't ur mum teach u table manners n sheit?
    That isn't table manners, finger food exists for a reason, and what kinda fries are you eating that are coated in grease coz that sounds far more nasty.

    Not even fast food fries are that greasy around here.

  3. #63
    U only eat with fingers when there is no other choice, getting salt n grease on ur fingers while watching tv or sit in front of computer....ugh....how nasty ur remote controller or keyboard must be...

    Even if ur at table, use fork, like a civilized human, not like a bum

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    U only eat with fingers when there is no other choice, getting salt n grease on ur fingers while watching tv or sit in front of computer....ugh....how nasty ur remote controller or keyboard must be...

    Even if ur at table, use fork, like a civilized human, not like a bum
    Alright at this point I'm gonna have to just cough this up as a "you" issue.

    1) Your food is nasty greasy to the point that your hand is getting coated in it.
    2) You're eating your food while using controllers or at a computer instead of at a table (literally how are you criticizing table manners while not eating at a table)
    3) You're in a situation of both the above, and don't have a damp towel nearby to wipe your fingers on or the desire to get up and wash your fingers off before touching anything.

    To which I'd say, ew.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Alright at this point I'm gonna have to just cough this up as a "you" issue.

    1) Your food is nasty greasy to the point that your hand is getting coated in it.
    You made that shit up, it's not coated in it like I dipped my hand in grease, I never talked about amount, it's you guys who are totally fine with getting grease on ur fingers, regardless if it's little it's still enough to leave stains.

    2) You're eating your food while using controllers or at a computer instead of at a table (literally how are you criticizing table manners while not eating at a table)
    When football is on, people eat in front of TV, where there is a cup going on, with friends. maybe you don't watch sports with friends? Normally one sits at table.

    3) You're in a situation of both the above, and don't have a damp towel nearby to wipe your fingers on or the desire to get up and wash your fingers off before touching anything.

    To which I'd say, ew.
    Your eating the way u need a towel to begin with...to which I say, ew..

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Only filthy children drizzle it all over the top, getting their hands covered in ketchup...

    - - - Updated - - -



    There's many variations of mayonnaise, Hellman's goes great with chunky home made chips.
    Imagine living in a world where forks don't exist.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    There is a huge difference between a salad and fries.
    You eat salad with a fork, fries are finger food and therefore supposed to be eaten by hand.
    That's wildly unsanitary.
    TEAM BUYER'S REMORSE

    Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz - GTX 1080Ti @ 2.1GHz - - Ivy Bridge i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - 5700 XT @ 2.05 GHz

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    You made that shit up, it's not coated in it like I dipped my hand in grease, I never talked about amount, it's you guys who are totally fine with getting grease on ur fingers, regardless if it's little it's still enough to leave stains.
    Aren't you the one who said
    "U eat fries at home with ur fingers getting all greasy?"

    Never have I said anything about my fries being greasy. Usually they're crispy and dry.

    Because I use an air fryer for mine. Not oil. Just saying!

    When football is on, people eat in front of TV, where there is a cup going on, with friends. maybe you don't watch sports with friends? Normally one sits at table.
    You're the one that mentioned eating at a computer, not just the TV. I wouldn't ever eat while handling my electronics.

    Your eating the way u need a towel to begin with...to which I say, ew..
    This is just you intentionally misinterpreting what I'm saying. I'm going to bounce out from this now though because it's just going in circles for no real reason, since you were the one to mention your fries being greasy enough that you have to eat them with a fork, so it goes without saying that the one who would have the risk of grease being tracked on things is you?

    Considering I use an air fryer especially, never had the need to have a damp towel nearby. But if your fries are that bad, it would only make sense to. Instead of you know, shaming people for eating fries with their hands.

    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    That's wildly unsanitary.
    Maybe if you're dipping your hands in the toilet instead of washing them first I guess?

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    That's wildly unsanitary.
    Only is if you don't wash your hands before and after eating, like any civilized person should.

    Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Aren't you the one who said
    "U eat fries at home with ur fingers getting all greasy?"

    Never have I said anything about my fries being greasy. Usually they're crispy and dry.

    Because I use an air fryer for mine. Not oil. Just saying!



    You're the one that mentioned eating at a computer, not just the TV. I wouldn't ever eat while handling my electronics.



    This is just you intentionally misinterpreting what I'm saying. I'm going to bounce out from this now though because it's just going in circles for no real reason, since you were the one to mention your fries being greasy enough that you have to eat them with a fork, so it goes without saying that the one who would have the risk of grease being tracked on things is you?

    Considering I use an air fryer especially, never had the need to have a damp towel nearby. But if your fries are that bad, it would only make sense to. Instead of you know, shaming people for eating fries with their hands.



    Maybe if you're dipping your hands in the toilet instead of washing them first I guess?
    Let's just pretend that eating with a fork isn't more sanitary, and isn't less likely to cause a salty, greasy mess.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Only is if you don't wash your hands before and after eating, like any civilized person should.
    Compared to using a washed utensil, it's still less sanitary.
    TEAM BUYER'S REMORSE

    Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz - GTX 1080Ti @ 2.1GHz - - Ivy Bridge i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - 5700 XT @ 2.05 GHz

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Only is if you don't wash your hands before and after eating, like any civilized person should.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Maybe if you're dipping your hands in the toilet instead of washing them first I guess?
    I don't think it's "wildly unsanitary" to eat food with properly-washed hands, this is such a ridiculous exaggeration by all means; but it's still varying levels of unsanitary comparative to using utensils, because microbes stick on skin better than utensils in general, and peoples' hands have the tendency to touch places they should not be touching, all the time.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

    Prediction for the future

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    I don't think it's "wildly unsanitary" to eat food with properly-washed hands, this is such a ridiculous exaggeration by all means; but it's still varying levels of unsanitary comparative to using utensils, because microbes stick on skin better than utensils in general, and peoples' hands have the tendency to touch places they should not be touching, all the time.
    Yes, the exaggeration was intentional.
    TEAM BUYER'S REMORSE

    Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz - GTX 1080Ti @ 2.1GHz - - Ivy Bridge i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - 5700 XT @ 2.05 GHz

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    Do you dip your salad in dressing, or do you drizzle dressing on top of your salad?
    Do you eat your fries with a knife and fork? I mean, seriously, things have names for a reason:

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Fingerfoods ought to be dipped instead of plastered all over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

  13. #73
    I'm telling you, OP is an AI that some psycho dropped off on MMO champion so it could learn.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    I'm telling you, OP is an AI that some psycho dropped off on MMO champion so it could learn.
    This is a long running theory. About 1/2 the posts are basically customer surveys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    Imagine living in a world where forks don't exist.

    - - - Updated - - -



    That's wildly unsanitary.
    Do you eat your sandwiches with a knife and fork too?

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Do you eat your fries with a knife and fork? I mean, seriously, things have names for a reason:
    Doesn't mean you can't eat them with utensils, or that their quality and taste magically diminishes in the presence of utensils.

    Anyway, I eat my fries/finger food with a fork, due to hygiene reasons(consequence of getting food poisoning all the damn time when I was young, hated having the runs), but I am also not going to be anal about properly-washed hands touching food in general, as long as people don't touch anything other than food until they are done.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

    Prediction for the future

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Do you eat your fries with a knife and fork? I mean, seriously, things have names for a reason:
    I eat them with a fork, because I don't want excessive hand-to-mouth bacterial transmission, or unnecessary grease and salt on my hands.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Do you eat your sandwiches with a knife and fork too?
    Depends on the sandwich or bread type. It's not a novel concept.
    TEAM BUYER'S REMORSE

    Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz - GTX 1080Ti @ 2.1GHz - - Ivy Bridge i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - 5700 XT @ 2.05 GHz

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    This is a long running theory. About 1/2 the posts are basically customer surveys.

    Smart AI avoiding detection from humans. Skynet.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Do you eat your sandwiches with a knife and fork too?
    My sandwiches, burgers and whatnot generally come with a napkin or some sort of wrapper, yeah? Packaging are utensils in their own right, in this context.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

    Prediction for the future

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    Depends on the sandwich or bread type. It's not a novel concept.
    The only time I've ever seen a person use utensils on a sandwich was a knife to cut it in half and spread mayo. You're harming your immune system by not giving it enough of a challenge. This statement brought to you by Bullshit. "Bullshit: It's when I make stuff up."
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •