Poll: Ok time to pick a side. French Fries and Ketchup.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    No ketchup in anything

Only filthy children drizzle it all over the top, getting their hands covered in ketchup...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Mayonnaise as a condiment is... just disgusting.
    There's many variations of mayonnaise, Hellman's goes great with chunky home made chips.

Neither! Who the f*ck puts ketchup with fries? Disgusting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    Question for dippers:

Do you dip your salad in dressing, or do you drizzle dressing on top of your salad?
    There is a huge difference between a salad and fries.
    You eat salad with a fork, fries are finger food and therefore supposed to be eaten by hand.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by EllieNora View Post
    We have this choc here called a "cadbury's creme egg" - which is basically an egg made of chocolate with one of those sickly paracetomol tasting creme centers. People stick fries in it and it's vile.
    That's repulsive. Cadbury creme eggs are inedible to begin with.

As a side note, I think most of the English-speaking world has them available. More Americans would know of Cadbury Creme Eggs than say, Dairy Milk.

French Fries with Barbecue and ranch mixed on top of the fries, sounds delicious to me.

How about French Fries with Barbecue and Ranch Mixed on The Fries and Ketchup on the side, in case I get sick of eating barbecue ranch french fries.

Truffle mayonaise on the side and truffle oil + parmezan on top.

Neither. Ketchup is a horrible condiment that nobody should ever eat or serve with anything. It's only reason to exist is to make special sauce and as an ingredient in some other BBQ roasting sauces.

Fries should only be served with mayo, spiced mayo, garlic mayo, tartar sauce or mustard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the fries... Fries, as in the skinny french fries, I like to spread all over. British Chips is a big dip energy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Only filthy children drizzle it all over the top, getting their hands covered in ketchup...

- - - Updated - - -

There's many variations of mayonnaise, Hellman's goes great with chunky home made chips.
    Yeah, and they’re all disgusting in anything more than the barest layer of condiment. One should use mayonnaise almost like salt; only to the point of barely noticing that it’s there.

Horrible mouth feel. Greasy consistency. Like I said; might as well take a bite of a stick of butter if you’re going to just dunk something in mayo.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by EllieNora View Post
    We have this choc here called a "cadbury's creme egg" - which is basically an egg made of chocolate with one of those sickly paracetomol tasting creme centers. People stick fries in it and it's vile.
    I love Cadbury creme eggs but for the love of everything that's good, what would possess someone to stick a fry in there

Like, that sounds like one of the first signs of the apocalypse coming soon.

Either way, ketchup always on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    On the side and I mix mayo into the ketchup.
    We call that fancy sauce lol.

5+ Year Old Account
    On the side. And it depends on what my food is? Sometimes I want a mayo, horseradish, BBQ sauce, mustard, or vinaigrette. Ketchup is reserved for more basic flavors when I'm not in the mood for anything complicated.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

5+ Year Old Account
    How is this even an argument...

Drizzle like a human, side ketchup is only done when have no real fork and/or eating at a burger joint, if the later is how u have started eating at home like...wtf, are u some kind of neantherthal?...

If mcdonalds is how u learn to eat, u need to be checked by a shrink..

There is also a special place in hell for mayo munchers...
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2020-07-06 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    How is this even an argument...

Drizzle like a human, side ketchup is only done when have no real fork and/or eating at a burger joint, if the later is how u have started eating at home like...wtf, are u some kind of neantherthal?...

If mcdonalds is how u learn to eat, u need to be checked by a shrink..
    How do you say something so bold while acting like you eat fries with a fork

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EnclosedOne View Post
    i rarely eat my fries with dipping sauce but when i do its def on the side...don't like my fries getting mushy from putting stuff directly on them
    Sounds like u let ur fast food get cold, all fast food that gets cold should be thrown into the trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    How do you say something so bold while acting like you eat fries with a fork
    U eat fries at home with ur fingers getting all greasy? Didn't ur mum teach u table manners n sheit?

U eat fries at home with ur fingers getting all greasy? Didn't ur mum teach u table manners n sheit?
    That isn't table manners, finger food exists for a reason, and what kinda fries are you eating that are coated in grease coz that sounds far more nasty.

Not even fast food fries are that greasy around here.

5+ Year Old Account
    U only eat with fingers when there is no other choice, getting salt n grease on ur fingers while watching tv or sit in front of computer....ugh....how nasty ur remote controller or keyboard must be...

Even if ur at table, use fork, like a civilized human, not like a bum

U only eat with fingers when there is no other choice, getting salt n grease on ur fingers while watching tv or sit in front of computer....ugh....how nasty ur remote controller or keyboard must be...

Even if ur at table, use fork, like a civilized human, not like a bum
    Alright at this point I'm gonna have to just cough this up as a "you" issue.

1) Your food is nasty greasy to the point that your hand is getting coated in it.
    2) You're eating your food while using controllers or at a computer instead of at a table (literally how are you criticizing table manners while not eating at a table)
    3) You're in a situation of both the above, and don't have a damp towel nearby to wipe your fingers on or the desire to get up and wash your fingers off before touching anything.

To which I'd say, ew.