Poll: What animal would you like to be?

If you could reincarnate as an animal, which one would it be?

Let's say you had the choice to reincarnate as an animal, or become one, which one would you choose? Let's keep global warming and politics out of this. Ideal habitat as we know these species thrive in and not in captivity.

A spoiled domestic cat, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

10+ Year Old Account
    Nile crocodile, so I can shoot for Gustave's record.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Love to be an eagle and fly as high as I could watching the nice places..without ridiculous visas and tickets..Anyway, I haven't seen eagles drink water?They never come closer to earth.Do they drink water?

An eagle or a dog.

Eagle because I can fly and go wherever I wish. I have claws so I can perch anywhere and I can grab things. Also I have nothing to fear trying to eat me and hardly any humans will try to shoot me for game. It'd be pretty lonely though. At best I could perch near where humans are but I'd never be able to interact with them.

Dog because then I can hang out with people, maybe actually be useful. Maybe reincarnate as a German Shepherd and join a K9 unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolthulhu View Post
    A spoiled domestic cat, obviously.

The one and only sensible choice here.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love wolves, they're my favorite animal but I don't think I'd want to live as one. I'd probably want to be an eagle. Birds are the most free animals on Earth. They can just fly wherever they want whenever they want. That'd be the best life to reincarnate into.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    A human, but this time on the easy setting. You know, start off with a wealthy family and stuff. Been playing on hard mode for the last 40 years and it sucks.

can i choose a lygar?

I think it would be tough to pick anything other than a cat, seeing as how it is already so close to my lifestyle. Sitting and eating, frequently napping.

Keyboard Turner
    3+ Year Old Account
    A very difficult choice. I have several favorite animals, although I love absolutely everyone, but I think it would be an owl

If human isn't an option, a mutated version of zombie mushroom probably that can take over humans instead of just ants.. with a hive mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably a dog. I would imagine a dog owned by an upper middle class white family from say Colorado, New Hampshire, Maine, or Vermont probably has a dope ass life. Particularly if the dad works from home or maybe makes enough that the mom stays home, that way your not often home alone.

Probably spoiled, well taken care of, lavished with love and affection, but they probably will take you on lots of outdoor adventures and keep you fit.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2021-02-14 at 10:54 AM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Of the choices listed; eagle.

Eagle probably I do what I want in the sky, Lions don't get a good life, they just sleep, and they don't reign.