Booty Bay fishing contest.

Quick question.

I got on one character fishing, but problem is that character is on Argent Dawn. Is there any chance, i can move to less populated realm without transfering to win booty bay fishing contest?
    If you are Activision fan boy. Please don't talk to me.

I don't give a fuck, about your opinion.

I've won it (nearly twice) on Argent Dawn as a Mage before War Mode was added. You also don't need to be the absolute first person now since a few people can hand in per region.

Trick is to just be fast and ignore everything except pools, stick your HS in the Inn too. When I was competing I usually sat on the eastern shore with the undead trolls and went up and down the coast. Get used to exactly where you need to stand to get a cast into the pool on the first try and just keep an eye out for when new pools spawn.

If any other players show up it's usually not worth bothering to compete with them for a pool especially if there is another close by; if you have already fished a couple inside that pool and someone shows up to steal just move on when your cast is finished. The people who try to pool steal are the same type that usually just pick a few fish and then fly off to another part of the zone being completely oblivious to the fact that new pools spawn closely after one is fished up and so are wasting their time with travel. The east shore can probably accommodate around 3-4 fishers before the spawns start to get too competetive.
    Last edited by Lollis; 2020-07-06 at 06:23 AM.
    Speciation Is Gradual

You must get invited by a friend on a low pop realm who is a) at least your level and b) must already be in STV for you to phase to him

That said, low pop realms will have many players too because cross realm zones will be active.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    That said, low pop realms will have many players too because cross realm zones will be active.
    This is something to be mindful of too, in fact it might even turn out to be better on Argent Dawn because of the sharding limits (when War Mode is off) due to being an RP realm. Although I don't know how active the contest is on normal realms to be fair.
    Speciation Is Gradual