Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    The only people getting 1-shot by Windfury in Vanilla were undergeared or underlevel or clothies. And even then, it wasn't common.

This is proccing an ability on a twice a minute cooldown and instant deleting pretty much anyone except a tank.
    But you also take like 500% increased damage, get slowed to a stop and risk getting one-shot by a thing from beyond. I'd like to see all the attempts they had here that failed, or what their PvP rating would have been had they just played normally.

People think SL will be clean of this shit... It's going to have a different name and shape, but it will be there to be abused and to create frustrations.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Whatever you like mate some of us prefer to reach our goals on our own and not have the average random on the internet yelling at us for standing at fires just to get some loot if some arbitrary council of other randoms so decides.

There is those who lead and those who follow. You choose to be a follower and its fine. Wheels move because of their cogs at the end of the day. But don't judge ok? Enjoy your whatever its just a GAME in the end its not life. And if it somehow IS your life then perhaps take a good hard look on yourself and re-evaluate your priorities because you are doing it wrong mate.

Friendly regards
    If you git gud, no one will yell at you for standing into the fire since you won't be in it.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    right,because stuff like instant pyro 1 shoting anyone with a non crit was TOTTALY different from this,or ambush rogues near the end,or shaman windfury 1 shots,yep...things like this NEVER existed at initial release and all along its lifespan ,atleast with this the player doing it can also die really fast
    cept pvp has the lowest population int he history of wow, retail subs are at the lowest pop in the history of wow (cept initial release), and these issues were addressed by the founders where the current team is just letting them go til they dump the entire borrowed power for the next crap system in shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by longevity View Post
    cept pvp has the lowest population int he history of wow, retail subs are at the lowest pop in the history of wow (cept initial release), and these issues were addressed by the founders where the current team is just letting them go til they dump the entire borrowed power for the next crap system in shadowlands
    citation needed

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever you like mate some of us prefer to reach our goals on our own and not have the average random on the internet yelling at us for standing at fires just to get some loot if some arbitrary council of other randoms so decides.

There is those who lead and those who follow. You choose to be a follower and its fine. Wheels move because of their cogs at the end of the day. But don't judge ok? Enjoy your whatever its just a GAME in the end its not life. And if it somehow IS your life then perhaps take a good hard look on yourself and re-evaluate your priorities because you are doing it wrong mate.

Friendly regards
    7 years of raidleading and 4 years of guildmastery under my belt, but you do you. And none of my guildmates were followers. They were a team.
    As any good guild would be.
    Not something a PVP fanatic would understand beyond a 2/3-man flavor of the month composition.

Lots of love.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like the opinion of your members but as we all know most "successful" guilds are sweat shops and as the late Method scandal has shown sometimes they are even worse than that.

Btw the definition of "team" is well known to pvpers especially those who excel in RBGs. I am not sure why you try to pretend that the vast majority of players doesn't belong in WoW. Face the facts please: Less than 1% of players is worth noting for their pve achievements. More than 50% of the players pvp whether for honor levels or for ratings.

Class balance is drawn based on its consequences in pvp. PvP is here whether you like it or not. Kindly quit antagonizing me and go whine to the game devs who completely disagree with you. Goodbye.
    Hahaha. Ok, I'm sorry. It's true, I was being antagonistic on purpose there.
    I enjoyed PVP in the past.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.