Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Imaging thinking that blizzard is doing this mistake by random.

    They got 15-17 years worth of data from 250.000.000 player.

    The last content patch is allways with some fun/stupid OP mechanic to keep the long-runners entertained till the next expansion launches with more strict balancing tunnings.

    You have to really start new with WoW to not get it at this point.
    Yeah sure. You didn't play the last expansion right? Balancing in new expansions is trash.

  2. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Domixux View Post
    Yeah sure. You didn't play the last expansion right? Balancing in new expansions is trash.
    I played all expansions at length.



    Just the single fact that end-of-expansion stat inflation that breaks the system EVERY TIME is the first thing they remove for the next expansions is enough to question your statement. The new mechanics allways need iterations and changes, thats how allways changing games work, but the core balancing issues are better every expansion.

    Like I mentioned, if you are new to the game, your point of view is simply limited by what blizzard is intending with "BROKEN END-OF-EXPANSION BALANCE". Do you even play right now? End of expansion is either seasonal players "try" to catch up a full year of content or regulars having some fun with the gear/mechanic they got over time till the fun is over and we start again with more strict rules.

    Its obvious that you either are new to the game or a casual player.
    hidden information WoWArmory | Raider.IO | WoWProg | logs Logs1 | Logs2 | Logs3

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Mmm, different strokes for different folks.
    ... Just as long as we're all in agreement PVP was added as an afterthought, and should have never taken up development time or push design decisions. 8)

    *tosses another cannister of gasoline on the fire*
    I tell you one thing. Noone ever cares or understands or tries to figure out wtf title is "Savior of Whatever" or "God of everything Butcer of whatever etc".

    EVERYONE KNOWS when they see "Grand Marshall" "Arena Master" "<season> Gladiator".

    <3
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    So I was using ***cheat***. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.

  4. #144
    I am Murloc! Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I tell you one thing. Noone ever cares or understands or tries to figure out wtf title is "Savior of Whatever" or "God of everything Butcer of whatever etc".
    EVERYONE KNOWS when they see "Grand Marshall" "Arena Master" "<season> Gladiator".
    <3
    Yeah, they'll know "I danced around a pillar with druids and warlocks for 40 hours a week."
    Look, there's nothing wrong with enjoying a mini-game that was added later to the game. Personally, I would go with Pet Battles. There's more strategy involved, you see.
    I did not hit that snowmound, it's not true! It's bullshit, I did not hit it. I did NAHT.
    Oh hai Yeti

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Yeah, they'll know "I danced around a pillar with druids and warlocks for 40 hours a week."
    Look, there's nothing wrong with enjoying a mini-game that was added later to the game. Personally, I would go with Pet Battles. There's more strategy involved, you see.
    Whatever you like mate some of us prefer to reach our goals on our own and not have the average random on the internet yelling at us for standing at fires just to get some loot if some arbitrary council of other randoms so decides.

    There is those who lead and those who follow. You choose to be a follower and its fine. Wheels move because of their cogs at the end of the day. But don't judge ok? Enjoy your whatever its just a GAME in the end its not life. And if it somehow IS your life then perhaps take a good hard look on yourself and re-evaluate your priorities because you are doing it wrong mate.

    Friendly regards
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    So I was using ***cheat***. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Even in Vanilla, Windfury procs could kill you in one shot. This is nothing new.
    The only people getting 1-shot by Windfury in Vanilla were undergeared or underlevel or clothies. And even then, it wasn't common.

    This is proccing an ability on a twice a minute cooldown and instant deleting pretty much anyone except a tank.

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    The only people getting 1-shot by Windfury in Vanilla were undergeared or underlevel or clothies. And even then, it wasn't common.

    This is proccing an ability on a twice a minute cooldown and instant deleting pretty much anyone except a tank.
    But you also take like 500% increased damage, get slowed to a stop and risk getting one-shot by a thing from beyond. I'd like to see all the attempts they had here that failed, or what their PvP rating would have been had they just played normally.

  8. #148
    People think SL will be clean of this shit... It's going to have a different name and shape, but it will be there to be abused and to create frustrations.

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Whatever you like mate some of us prefer to reach our goals on our own and not have the average random on the internet yelling at us for standing at fires just to get some loot if some arbitrary council of other randoms so decides.

    There is those who lead and those who follow. You choose to be a follower and its fine. Wheels move because of their cogs at the end of the day. But don't judge ok? Enjoy your whatever its just a GAME in the end its not life. And if it somehow IS your life then perhaps take a good hard look on yourself and re-evaluate your priorities because you are doing it wrong mate.

    Friendly regards
    If you git gud, no one will yell at you for standing into the fire since you won't be in it.

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    right,because stuff like instant pyro 1 shoting anyone with a non crit was TOTTALY different from this,or ambush rogues near the end,or shaman windfury 1 shots,yep...things like this NEVER existed at initial release and all along its lifespan ,atleast with this the player doing it can also die really fast
    cept pvp has the lowest population int he history of wow, retail subs are at the lowest pop in the history of wow (cept initial release), and these issues were addressed by the founders where the current team is just letting them go til they dump the entire borrowed power for the next crap system in shadowlands

  11. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by longevity View Post
    cept pvp has the lowest population int he history of wow, retail subs are at the lowest pop in the history of wow (cept initial release), and these issues were addressed by the founders where the current team is just letting them go til they dump the entire borrowed power for the next crap system in shadowlands
    citation needed

  12. #152
    I am Murloc! Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Whatever you like mate some of us prefer to reach our goals on our own and not have the average random on the internet yelling at us for standing at fires just to get some loot if some arbitrary council of other randoms so decides.

    There is those who lead and those who follow. You choose to be a follower and its fine. Wheels move because of their cogs at the end of the day. But don't judge ok? Enjoy your whatever its just a GAME in the end its not life. And if it somehow IS your life then perhaps take a good hard look on yourself and re-evaluate your priorities because you are doing it wrong mate.

    Friendly regards
    7 years of raidleading and 4 years of guildmastery under my belt, but you do you. And none of my guildmates were followers. They were a team.
    As any good guild would be.
    Not something a PVP fanatic would understand beyond a 2/3-man flavor of the month composition.

    Lots of love.
    I did not hit that snowmound, it's not true! It's bullshit, I did not hit it. I did NAHT.
    Oh hai Yeti

  13. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    7 years of raidleading and 4 years of guildmastery under my belt, but you do you. And none of my guildmates were followers. They were a team.
    As any good guild would be.
    Not something a PVP fanatic would understand beyond a 2/3-man flavor of the month composition.

    Lots of love.
    I would like the opinion of your members but as we all know most "successful" guilds are sweat shops and as the late Method scandal has shown sometimes they are even worse than that.

    Btw the definition of "team" is well known to pvpers especially those who excel in RBGs. I am not sure why you try to pretend that the vast majority of players doesn't belong in WoW. Face the facts please: Less than 1% of players is worth noting for their pve achievements. More than 50% of the players pvp whether for honor levels or for ratings.

    Class balance is drawn based on its consequences in pvp. PvP is here whether you like it or not. Kindly quit antagonizing me and go whine to the game devs who completely disagree with you. Goodbye.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    If you git gud, no one will yell at you for standing into the fire since you won't be in it.
    I knew that this example would come back to bite me in the ass this is MMOC after all posters will split any hairs available just to make a point noone will remember 2 seconds later. Well played random internet poster.
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    So I was using ***cheat***. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.

  14. #154
    I am Murloc! Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I would like the opinion of your members but as we all know most "successful" guilds are sweat shops and as the late Method scandal has shown sometimes they are even worse than that.

    Btw the definition of "team" is well known to pvpers especially those who excel in RBGs. I am not sure why you try to pretend that the vast majority of players doesn't belong in WoW. Face the facts please: Less than 1% of players is worth noting for their pve achievements. More than 50% of the players pvp whether for honor levels or for ratings.

    Class balance is drawn based on its consequences in pvp. PvP is here whether you like it or not. Kindly quit antagonizing me and go whine to the game devs who completely disagree with you. Goodbye.
    Hahaha. Ok, I'm sorry. It's true, I was being antagonistic on purpose there.
    I enjoyed PVP in the past.
    I did not hit that snowmound, it's not true! It's bullshit, I did not hit it. I did NAHT.
    Oh hai Yeti

  15. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Hahaha. Ok, I'm sorry. It's true, I was being antagonistic on purpose there.
    I enjoyed PVP in the past.
    Everyone enjoys a good brawl its human nature :P

    Peace man!
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    So I was using ***cheat***. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •