Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Rextroy One-Shot Arena - 27x Infinite Stars, DLC #731 & 732

Rextroy One-Shot Arena - 27x Infinite Stars
    Rextroy has recently posted another video showing off what can happen when you stack an insane amount of infinite stars! The video showcases his climb to 2500 rating using 27x ranks of Infinite Stars and 675 corruption (before resistance) by saving up 90k Echoes of Ny'alotha to use at MOTHER. He did this on a protection paladin because of the many immunities to deal with the 495% increased damage taken from corruption.

Dark Legacy Comics #731 & 732
    DLC #731 and DLC #732 has been released.

Last edited by Stoy; 2020-07-06 at 04:47 PM.

Jaysus... May 8.3 never be a thing ever again once SL comes out.

"Random death sentences are fun." - Ion Hazzikostas during WoD

Dunno how normal that is, but when I played arena that would happen to me often. Someone attacks me, 1-3 seconds later im dead. Without even knowing wtf is going on. There could be matches that were even and intense and out of nowhere my HP went from 100 to 0 in a second. Its fun for those that get that procc, but its total SHIT for everyone else.

great idea to put on frontpage so more people see this and go into arena just to do this..
    But yeah, what queen of hamsters said.

8.3 is proof positive they don't have someone working full time on PvP balance, there is no universe where someone overlooked corruptions (unless they never existed at all).

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    8.3 is proof positive they don't have someone working full time on PvP balance, there is no universe where someone overlooked corruptions (unless they never existed at all).
    Small indie company btw.

On a more serious note, shit like this is the reason why no one plays PvP anymore.

That second Dark Legacy comic is perfection. Folks who do that do deserve worse.

If one video could sum up why i don't play retail wow anymore. This is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Small indie company btw.

On a more serious note, shit like this is the reason why no one plays PvP anymore.
    "Corruptions disabled in pvp"

There, fixed 8.3 corruptions in pvp lol.

Quote Originally Posted by chilipopper View Post
    If one video could sum up why i don't play retail wow anymore. This is it.
    yeah all those pom pyro mages were rly different balanced and fun in vanila

anyways,the coruption system was clearly not intented to go THIS high and no1 actualy tested this,but thankfuly it looks like next xpac there wont be systems like this

Bro if I ran into that in PVP i'd probably have to step away for several days and reevaluate

At the start of 8.3 I was doing some arenas with a russian hunter. Everytime we entered he was just saying "me stars kill them" and he had like ~6-7 IF... while it was still RNG drop.

We didn't get high ranking, but it was fun nonetheless.

Reason why I'm hyped for Shadowlands #304605: No more of THIS shit!

The breakdown could be replaced by Rex says "BFA BFA BFA BFA BFA BFA...." over and over

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    link doesnt show

Stuff like this isn’t going to stop happening. We’re still getting 90% of our character from borrowed power and the only way to make people actually pursue that crap is if it’s wicked OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    great idea to put on frontpage so more people see this and go into arena just to do this..
    But yeah, what queen of hamsters said.
    Yeah I'm totally farming the 90k echoes as we speak. I'm sure by the nightfall we'll have millions of players fucking up the arenas! DAMN YOU BLIZZARD!!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

but there are legendaries?

Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    but there are legendaries?
    Yeah, craftable Legendaries that aren't RNG and give players the Legion traits + SOME more they once had. None of it, nor the covenant abilities, will be as broken as Corruption. Trust me. Corruption is literally a special kind of fucked up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    link doesnt show
    What "link"? Corruption is gone in SL, dude.