Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    when you guys are done fixing sub please leave it alone in the future.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Quote Originally Posted by Proper Ninja View Post
    when you guys are done fixing sub please leave it alone in the future.
    that's the problem, they won't be able to fix it anytime soon and be able to leave it. to many people want it one way and everyone wants something different.

most people just want a viable spec to play with a clear direction, i know i do. if bliz would knuckle down on the whole shadow ninja role they set up instead of flirting with the idea they could set up a clear idea on how to progress with the spec.

this is ridiculous why is it a problem noone worth noting plays the spec any more. just make sure the spec can compete with the other classes power levels and maintain a winning edge on plays in pvp and pve. the class is broken right now the spec doesn't work on live at all. raiding with it is terrible. playing casual pvp with the spec is terrible because of blizzard design decisions. wod sub worked the damn class spec was hard to master and play all through out wow lifetime.

i do play the spec currently and i want it to be set back in a way that at least i can win in a pvp match and not loose all the time. rogues are not fodder so that other classes faceroll the keyboard and they win all the time thats bullshit. every time blizzard does something they fuck it up just leave the god damn subtlety spec alone fuck with someone else' class

the alternative is to screw over other classes to where they don't work like what sub is now. fundamentally the spec isn't viable anymore that needs to change.

some players have invested a lot of time playing rogue and subtlety the players that win with the spec should be rewarded for their time invested playing.

Rest in peace reckful you were a really good person.

how many rogues got these? i own them but who else has them?

Last edited by Naiattavain; 2020-07-26 at 01:11 PM.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

this is ridiculous why is it a problem noone worth noting plays the spec any more. just make sure the spec can compete with the other classes power levels and maintain a winning edge on plays in pvp and pve. the class is broken right now the spec doesn't work on live at all. raiding with it is terrible. playing casual pvp with the spec is terrible because of blizzard design decisions. wod sub worked the damn class spec was hard to master and play all through out wow lifetime.

i do play the spec currently and i want it to be set back in a way that at least i can win in a pvp match and not loose all the time. rogues are not fodder so that other classes faceroll the keyboard and they win all the time thats bullshit. every time blizzard does something they fuck it up just leave the god damn subtlety spec alone fuck with someone else' class

the alternative is to screw over other classes to where they don't work like what sub is now. fundamentally the spec isn't viable anymore that needs to change.

some players have invested a lot of time playing rogue and subtlety the players that win with the spec should be rewarded for their time invested playing.

The only rogues that dont have that skin are the ones who didn't play in legion. Nearly everyone has those.

ive only seen the blue ones but only few people have them.

Erm, are we seriously flexing with some lego skin from a dogshit expansion?

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2020-08-07 at 05:10 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lubefist View Post

Infracted.
    Thank God you got infracted, because to say Legion was a dogshit expansion is gross. And to diminish the joy and effort others got out of the expansion and artifact skin collecting is just gross. I'd say you're gross, but that might get me in trouble, so I won't say that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lubefist View Post

Infracted.
    lol someone doesn't have a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunternation View Post
    The only rogues that dont have that skin are the ones who didn't play in legion. Nearly everyone has those.
    that's the joke with fotm rerolls

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded Sith View Post
    Thank God you got infracted, because to say Legion was a dogshit expansion is gross. And to diminish the joy and effort others got out of the expansion and artifact skin collecting is just gross. I'd say you're gross, but that might get me in trouble, so I won't say that at all.
    Yeah I got infracted, you really showed me there bad boy!

Also Legion was terrible and ruined classes across the board, that's my opinion and you can see it as the best thing since sliced bread. Couldn't care less. I'm not pissing on anyone's joy, but if you're trying to support your argument or appear special with some lego skins you deserve to get ridiculed

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I have a question maybe its not directly relevant but its sub related, is there a covenant that would benefit sub that should be preferred over others? Im a bit lost with the whole covenant deciding thing.
    I think i'm gonna go venthyr because while boring as hell it's somewhat a reliable skill in any situation, given it's passive damage. There's no one that suits better sub imho, it's just a matter of what performs better in most occasions.

I don't want to fall. in the trap of having sometjing really cool/strong on paper that doesn't actually work half the time.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

i tried some of the stuff in beta , the way i see it , it goes like this

outlaw-necrolords
    assasssination _ night fae
    sub-venthyr

Is the Night Fae also an option? Im leaning to Venthyr myself just want to be sure or at least mainstream this part of the game just to be relevant and not face consequences of a "bad" decision.
    Testing with Sepsis is actual showing it to be a pretty decent ability when you plan for the vanish and the talents that boost damage for stealth abilities and Mantle.

Is the Night Fae also an option? Im leaning to Venthyr myself just want to be sure or at least mainstream this part of the game just to be relevant and not face consequences of a "bad" decision.
    Everything is an option, we need to see some final numbers aswell. Also, every covenant has its own conduits that make the decision even more complicated.

Realistically it's the soul binds that are going to influence performance-based covenant choices.

I would say for 'traditional' single target raid encounters though (like they're still common) the night fae ability would be best for muti and sub, free vanish window is too stronk.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

15+ Year Old Account
    Does Slaughter replace Shadowstrike as venthyr+sub? Does Slaughter gain all the mechanics of Shadowstrike like teleporting and weaponmaster procs etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Does Slaughter replace Shadowstrike as venthyr+sub? Does Slaughter gain all the mechanics of Shadowstrike like teleporting and weaponmaster procs etc?
    No. It's a separate ability.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    No. It's a separate ability.
    Okay so you are supposed to use it instead of Shadowstrike once every 5 minutes only?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Ehm, everyone that played rogue?

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Okay so you are supposed to use it instead of Shadowstrike once every 5 minutes only?
    Basically, depending if it's worth due to damage and cp generation. It has a 45s cd iirc, and geberates 3 combo so if damage is good enough it may be possible that you want to use it on cd. Something you can do only as sub since you are constantly in stealth/dance.

Also iirc, there's a datamined soulbind thingamajingy that doubles the damage if slaughter poison is already active.