Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    It sure is brave of you to share your opinion that WotLK was a good expansion.

Personally, I found leveling in WotLK boring as fuck. The only quest I remember is the one where you have to lift animal's tails for... uh... science?
    Lol I never said it was a good expansion in my post. I was speaking strictly of the leveling experience. Though, you should realize YOU are in the minority by saying WOTLK wasn't a good expansion. If you think anything put out recently even holds a candle to it, then I feel sorry for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Buffbringer View Post
    I agree with you. I liked WotLK leveling, even though it feels outdated nowadays, but the ambience and music was top notch. And The Lich King interactions were awesome.

To me, the best leveling so far comes from Cataclysm (i loved Vashj'ir, go figure) and Warlords of Draenor. Say what you will about WoD, but the PvE content was great (i loved the raids). Leveling was fun, and the music!!! Too bad you were stuck in Garrison and the world felt dead.

Legion had a not so good leveling and lore, but at least you had fun with artifacts and class hall. BfA is just bad. Good thing they're allowing you to level anywhere you want after the level squish, i still love leveling in classic zones.
    Yeh, the leveling is a bit outdated in wrath, but I still enjoy it more than the stuff now. It's more of a nostalgiac and relaxing vibe. And yeh, Lich King theme is always amazing.

I actually didn't mind cata leveling either, lots of interesting zones. I feel like Vashjir was a love or hate place though ha. WoD was okay, not my favorite leveling wise. The raids were really good though. I was top 20 US during that time so that xpac will always have good raiding memories.

Legion is when I felt like they started trying way too hard in terms of the leveling experience(that save malfurion chain was cringey af). And bfa just made me my brain go numb.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxxramas91 View Post
    Lol I never said it was a good expansion in my post. I was speaking strictly of the leveling experience. Though, you should realize YOU are in the minority by saying WOTLK wasn't a good expansion. If you think anything put out recently even holds a candle to it, then I feel sorry for you.
    Look man, it's just rare to see somebody so comfortable posting such a controversial opinion on the internet. I apologize if I came off a bit cynical in my post. Would it make you feel better if I reminisced with you about how great Ulduar was?

Quote Originally Posted by Naxxramas91 View Post
    Yeh, the leveling is a bit outdated in wrath, but I still enjoy it more than the stuff now. It's more of a nostalgiac and relaxing vibe. And yeh, Lich King theme is always amazing.

I actually didn't mind cata leveling either, lots of interesting zones. I feel like Vashjir was a love or hate place though ha. WoD was okay, not my favorite leveling wise. The raids were really good though. I was top 20 US during that time so that xpac will always have good raiding memories.

Legion is when I felt like they started trying way too hard in terms of the leveling experience(that save malfurion chain was cringey af). And bfa just made me my brain go numb.
    Lol, just wait until you have to go through Ardenweald... most obnoxious zone EVER!!