Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Shadowlands Developer Update Livestream - July 8th

Shadowlands Developer Update Livestream - July 8th
    World of Warcraft Executive Producer John Hight and Game Director Ion Hazzikostas sit down at home to share details about Shadowlands and provide a look at some of the latest content now in development. This post will update with the stream.

I just got a small update on PTR section of bnet for retail,could they have ready the pre-expansion event for test? or will they change it into beta?

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    I just got a small update on PTR section of bnet for retail,could they have ready the pre-expansion event for test? or will they change it into beta?
    PTR and beta servers aren't the same so not related. Possible pre expansion stuff though.

E:

Absolute waste of time stream honestly. Intro was scripted bollocks about Covid, middle talked about a load of crap minor systems, and they ended it with more scripted shit about BLM. Not even a release date?!

Literally the only 2 useful things in the video was "beta next week" and that they're looking at PvP tuning with all systems active now rather than waiting until its too late.

Can't believe it got pushed back, definitely just used BLM as an excuse to delay beta.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2020-07-08 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Probably both to be honest, Pre-Patch going onto the test realm with Alpha moving into Beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think everyone is hoping for more info on Beta/ pre patch... been so long since we've heard anything

BFa beta started in what April then released in august? If beta starts now going by that we're looking at mid November foe release.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Think everyone is hoping for more info on Beta/ pre patch... been so long since we've heard anything

BFa beta started in what April then released in august? If beta starts now going by that we're looking at mid November foe release.
    MY guess is the last week of October to line up with Hollows end, spooky undead invasions fit well around then haha.

what's up with this guy, stoned or just really tired?

Stop the self serving BS and just get on with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasgar View Post
    what's up with this guy, stoned or just really tired?
    He is reading a script so Blizzard can kiss it's own rear.

WTF is this just post a blue post instead of this shit reading from text...

How fucking high is this guy at the beginning????

Damn. Beta next week

Damn, Ion being savage against the covenant complaints... at least that's how I took the joke.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Reverting gcd when :^)

5+ Year Old Account
    The return of the art book, is the only thing I care about

not true, return of the mouse pad, fuck yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Damn, Ion being savage against the covenant complaints... at least that's how I took the joke.
    I hope he finds it just as funny when they inevitably rework it so that players can switch Covenants easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I hope he finds it just as funny when they inevitably rework it so that players can switch Covenants easily.
    Lighten up. He was poking fun at the doomsayers who act like switching covenants is impossible.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Sigh... another system with million of layers.

When they said "let gear be gear" I didnt expect them to just extract azerite / essences into outside of gear / talent-like system...

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post

When they said "let gear be gear" I didnt expect them to just extract azerite / essences into outside of gear / talent-like system...
    Then surely you have been complaining since launch of the game when tier sets are literally just that.

Idiots in chat saying why is it such shit quality and not looking at the camera....They are obviously working from home because of covid so no Autocue so they are prob reading from another screen/laptop

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post

But gear is still gear. You don't have to farm for better stuff, you just get those through your covenant.