Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Aww, so there goes all the shadow priest feedback wanting void form to go away
    We've known that for awhile. It doesn't seem like Blizzard is interested in redesigning the spec at this point. We can only hope that the person in charge of tuning Shadow's numbers is asleep at the wheel for an entire expansion so there's a faint possibility of the spec being relevant.

dude I resubbed with gold 2 days ago because I was expecting this live stream talk to bring some HYPE and raise token price. Like pre patch event announcement date 1 month out and also expansion release date. WTF blizz troll me hard. Actually pist.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    So no word yet on CoVid delaying release the date?

It is off-putting how wasted that guy in the first couple pictures looks

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    It has no bearing whatsoever and it's not even remotely the same. Blitzchung made the statement during a championship as a competitor. Ion made the statement during a company livestream, as a employee, that was postponed due to BLM movement, the very movement that they have shown their support.

One involves a complex Geo-political situation that may affect blizzard standing in a country that is vital for it's business. The other adress police brutality in Blizzard's country. The only similarity is that they both deal with human rights.

Not to mention that they might have changed their position specially due to the Hong Kong debacle, in other words, they might support the BLM movement because people were incredibly on their asses about Hong Kong. Which they apologized for too.

So bringing Hong Kong to the conversation serves no purpose whatsoever other than to muddy the waters and complain about blizzard. Basically, at this point, people would complain if they did not made a statement too.
    Its the same thing. Why did they ban him so heavily only to reduce it by half. Why did they not punish the US tournament team who quite literlly said the same thing until AFTER there was backlash for it. Why did they also punish the commentators who literally said NOTHING. They bent the knee to china no matter how much you slice and are only using BLM for PR(not even other companies that support BLM are pushing it as hard as Blizzard is, its cringe at this point and its a movement that i am HIGHLY vested in.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    dude I resubbed with gold 2 days ago because I was expecting this live stream talk to bring some HYPE and raise token price. Like pre patch event announcement date 1 month out and also expansion release date. WTF blizz troll me hard. Actually pist.
    I had the stream on one side and my payment info to resub on another screen just waiting and after the livestream i closed both and just sighed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    Its the same thing. Why did they ban him so heavily only to reduce it by half. Why did they not punish the US tournament team who quite literlly said the same thing until AFTER there was backlash for it. Why did they also punish the commentators who literally said NOTHING. They bent the knee to china no matter how much you slice and are only using BLM for PR(not even other companies that support BLM are pushing it as hard as Blizzard is, its cringe at this point and its a movement that i am HIGHLY vested in.)

- - - Updated - - -

I had the stream on one side and my payment info to resub on another screen just waiting and after the livestream i closed both and just sighed.
    Definitely not the same thing. Not even close. Just the fact that Hong Kong and China(and their sovereignty) are involved already makes this situation way more complicated and harder to navigate than BLM. Just because there were riots here, and riots there, it does not mean it was the same thing. Also you are treating like blizzard as a whole approved the decision on Blitzchung, when we know that there was several people inside of Blizz that were pissed. The situation is not even remotely the same. You are simplifying then to a ludicrous point to say that they are the same, both of them deal with human rights, that is it. One deal with sistemic racism, the other deals with China sovereignty over a troubled colony that up to the 2000s belonged to England. But leaving that aside...

Would you rather have them not correct their mistakes? Because they did correct their mistake, they apologized. After the backlash, sure, but they still did. The other option here is for them to say FUCK CHINA, which is, let's be real, unfeasible.

And I'm sure they are using for PR, but it is still a net positive overall. It is a little oportunistic, no doubt about that, but it also helps.

My point is, when people bring Hong Kong into the conversation it just muddies the waters, not only due to their differences, but people seem to forget that they tried to correct their mistakes, or maybe this push from blizzard might have come from the backlash from Blitzchung too, instead people ignore the possibilities and just like to point out "hipocrisy" in blizzard, which is just way too simplistic.

You want to criticize Blizzard's push into the BLM movement? That is fair game. But if you are going to bring Hong Kong into the conversation, which is plain whatboutism, bring it in context and bring the situation as a whole, this means actions taken afterwards, the dissent that it caused internally, how they both are different and the economic reasons behind it.

After all this, IMHO, I think it's easier to discuss Blizzard's support for the BLM movement isolated. Otherwise the conversation just becomes a tangled mess.

But hey, what do I know? I just a random internet guy, and in the end, the discussion is a little bit pointless.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    I'm afraid that by the second parahraph it is no longer simple. Even the "choosing a skill" part isn't. Wich skill do i need to be competitive?
    Theres 3 soulbind trees with different traits. Wich one is the right one so i can be competitive?
    Wich legendary is the right one?
    Wich relics are the right ones?
    How far behind will i be if i don't choose the optimal setting?

It is FAR from simple. You will require a guide to make the right choices and the price for failure is steep. Having a covenant while leveling is very differemt than all the systems at max level, and changing covenant will have an increasingly steep cost as time goes on.
    No, none of this is "simple". It's a minefield.
    Meh, I find it all to be straightforward. But then I'm not under any false pretenses about competitiveness and believe "making the right choice to be comoetitive" is being blown way out of proportion.

I feel those concerned about this already know what is best for their role and should have a good idea of what to choose and innthe end it's not really going to make that much of a difference to non mythic raiding, non bleeding edge of progression people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    That's your fault entirely. You made a choice tonresub in hopes you heard info you wanted when you could have easily waited 2 more days to see. Don't try to blame Blizzard for you being impatient. Provided you are even telling the truth.

- - - Updated - - -

It does actually. It means they are selectively choosing what literally "matters" to them and i say this as a Black Man. What they said in the live stream can be equated to what Blitzchung said. Blizzard made the choice of not being a part of the fight against injustice a long time ago so it sound in genuine when they say it now.
    Huge difference that you seem to be missing. One was a player that was under an agreement not to use Blizzards platform to politicize. Not to mention the initial punishment came from Blizzards Chinese esports offices not Irvine. The difference is plain as night and day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    So no word yet on CoVid delaying release the date?

It is off-putting how wasted that guy in the first couple pictures looks
    They said this fall. Don't think the needed to say anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp1on2 View Post
    LOL. None of these people (see: trolls) have done anything to help HK. They just want a reason to bash Blizz or BLM.

Keep virtue signalling on the internet, I'm sure it's helping the people suffering in HK
    What would you have people do? Board planes and fly into Hong Kong and join the protest? Anything other than that is just worthless? Remain silent otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    1.) It's grammatically incorrect to a point where I'm not even sure if English is your first language. (Not an issue if it isn't, but it is kind of funny to see something that wrong printed in large font.)

2.) Being obnoxious to bring about a fairly banal and equally obnoxious hypothetical is pretty much the definition of unhelpful feedback. Instead of providing literally any actionable information for the developers, you're just saying they should get fired.

The real irony here is that no matter who is in a position of authority at Blizzard until you get an expansion that is personally catered to your own specific wants and desires, people like you are going to keep lambasting developers with completely pointless condemnations.
    1. It was done on purpose. You know, I didn't realise you were that much of a dunce that had to put an apostrophe in EM to show it means them. But now I know how literal you are, and slightly simple, I will be mindful in the future.

2) Your posts here have no value. You literally start attacking people and add no real criticism or points relevant to their post. You commented on my grammar rather than what I said. I understand you spend your life on here, it's your social life, but I suggest you get off the Internet or you'll blow a vessel with this much anger.

What's amazing is you think of yourself as some sort of virtual psychoanalyst. Where did you learn to be so accurate on making assumptions about people?

Instead of fanboying - and getting butthurt because someone doesn't share the same opinion as you - maybe learn that not everyone will think like you, and that really is okay.

Just glanced through it quickly any word on covenant change? As things are PVP/PVE Raid/M+

Quote Originally Posted by Sharnie786 View Post
    1. It was done on purpose. You know, I didn't realise you were that much of a dunce that had to put an apostrophe in EM to show it means them. But now I know how literal you are, and slightly simple, I will be mindful in the future.

2) Your posts here have no value. You literally start attacking people and add no real criticism or points relevant to their post. You commented on my grammar rather than what I said. I understand you spend your life on here, it's your social life, but I suggest you get off the Internet or you'll blow a vessel with this much anger.

What's amazing is you think of yourself as some sort of virtual psychoanalyst. Where did you learn to be so accurate on making assumptions about people?

Instead of fanboying - and getting butthurt because someone doesn't share the same opinion as you - maybe learn that not everyone will think like you, and that really is okay.
    What the actual fuck my guy? How do you go off about "making assumptions" in one breath then accuse me of living on this forum and having no social life in the next? I really hope you can appreciate the irony because if it were any thicker it'd be auditioning for a rap video.

Not only that, you managed to provide absolutely zero basis for the argument (I guess) you were originally making. I mean, cool. If logging into fan forums to make the super fucking unique observation that the developers need to get fired gets your rocks off, more power to you. I know you won't believe me but I have no problem with anybody making terrible rebukes of Blizzard. Really. I don't. But according to your cast iron logic making light of the absurdity of these shitty takes is off limits to anybody lest they be labeled ~gasp~ a white knight.

But I digress. If it makes you feel any better, I'm sorry your post didn't give you the warm fuzzy updoots I'm sure you thought it would when you posted it. Can we be friends now?
    Last edited by Relapses; 2020-07-09 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharnie786 View Post
    Great post, KEEP EM COMING!

But actually I put my complaint in normal sized text. The big writing was to draw attention to the question. If I need explain things to you please don't be afraid to ask. I LIKE HELPING
    I lol'd. I like when you help. Also, just ignore him like I already did for some reason. Stuff like this is probs why.

Also lol at the guy accusing virtue signaling over and over when the person he accused of doing this wasn't even doing it and was making a statement about things that should be common sense that aren't. (went right over his head). Which then led to pages of arguing about said claim. None of which is based in what actually happened. Even after the poster that was accused clarified himself. Just lol.

What's it called when you pick an imaginary line to fight over, about something that wasn't expressed or intended, then hunker down on your view just to continue said argument and prove you're right about the perceived imaginary line even once corrected?

I'm sure the Swedish have a word for it. They have words for everything. You've been to Ikea right.
    Or is it the naming thing we do now? Is this a Ryan? Is that what we call this? Ryan. It's like the internet Karen right?

I jest. Or do I?!

This might make me sound old and I don't like to be judgemental and negative until I have tried this myself. But to me this is pretty much the opposite of what I had hoped for.

I was hoping that the success of Classic would show Blizzard how people still enjoy the old World of WarCraft and that reinventing the wheel with every expansion is unnecessary. The focus should be on the core mechanics and making sure those are great. Make the classes feel great to play, make the levelling experience, the dungeon's, the RAID's, the battleground's etc.. feel great.

Instead it looks like they are pretty much doubling down on the cheer amount of different things players can fiddle with at max level? One promising thing is that Ion seems to acknowledge how new features in Battle for Azeroth such as Warfront's, Island Expedition's etc didn't turn out very good. This time around they (or at least so they claim) will be listening to player feedback in order to not dump a lot of time and efforts into mechanics and features that player's doesn't seem to enjoy.

To me this was the biggest mistake with Battle for Azeroth. The World of WarCraft team spent so much time on adding new features which very few players ended up liking in the end. That makes for a huge waste of time. Time that should have been spent elsewhere. And when these features did make up a huge portion of what the entire expansion was providing for players as content you end up with a bad experience and a bad expansion. They tried to dump all their attention on stuff that matters in all the content patches and it sure improved a whole lot but once the players leave the game in patch 8.0.x many won't come back to 8.2.x and 8.3.x. Not to mention how most of these content patches felt rushed so they first few weeks we had a lot of balancing changes and whatnot which hampered the experience if you jumped onto the patches right away.

But this is what might make me sound old. I don't want a bunch of new features, skill trees and whatnot. They tend to not work out all that great in the end, they go away after the expansion so if they implement something that feels great (Artefact Weapons felt great for me in Legion) only for it to be replaced with something different in the next expansion you run the risk of another Battle for Azeroth where you in one expansion get things right and have a system that feels great only to replace it with something in the next expansion which feels lacklustre.

To me World of WarCraft has always been about the levelling experience you have while battling towards max level. And once you are at max level it's all about character progression through gearing, whether you prefer to do this through PvE (dungeon's and RAID's) or PvP (battleground's and arena's) varies from player to player.

Is there something Classic did show me is how magical this game can be when it's back to basic's. Sure Classic feels dated in 2019/2020, and we have played it all before so it doesn't have that great of staying power over time. But levelling to 60 and progression my character still felt great, much more so than I expected.

Jumping back into Battle for Azeroth after enjoying Classic and it hits me right away why I don't have much fun with Battle for Azeroth. To me it simply feels bloated. There are just so much stuff going on in pretty much every direction. Sure you don't need to pay attention to it all but it's stealing all of my energy and motivation. And I just can't shake the feeling of the core character progression being put behind too much R-n-G. Sure we have always had R-n-G in the game. Will your item drop or will it not? But adding all kinds of systems and mechanics on top of this so it's no longer about getting the item you want, but you also need to get lucky and get the correct version of said item etc.. It simply adds more bloat to the game.

And last but not least. My character and my class doesn't feel important any more. Streamlining the game has made it so pretty much every class is supposed to be viable in any scenario? As long as your group og raid consists of the correct amount of tank's, dps and healer's you are good to go. I see how this is a good thing, but at the same time it makes you feel less important. There is no demand for you as a class any more. Unless you are playing at the top level of hardcore end-game it doesn't matter whatever utility or whatnot you bring to your group or raid. I loose out on so much identity while playing when they remove everything that set players and classes apart. And most of the additional end-game content and mechanics are not directly related to your class, making the over-arching systems of each expansion making players and classes feeling even more similar and less unique.

What I would like to see from a new World of WarCraft expansion is a more "back-to-basics" approach to the game. Less focus on multiple systems at end-game that is supposed to keep players logged in and playing for hours every day. Instead I want all classes to feel great and unique, I want the levelling to feel fresh, interesting and challenging and I want my end-game progression to be clear and simple.

I can't shake the feeling like the developers are trying to implement so many systems at max levelling because they desperate to make the game feel relevant and stay as the only game players are playing for months after release. I suppose their goal isn't inherently bad by itself but I can't see how they would ever be able to pull that off without the majority of content feeling forced, bloated and lacklustre. Focus on the core mechanics of the game and make those great, don't focus on adding all kinds of systems so people never run out of content.

I would much rather have 2-3 months with great core World of WarCraft gameplay and then barely play for a while until the next content update instead of having content to keep me busy for 4-6 months but not really enjoying much of it, or if at all. I actually prefer to be in a state where all that the game really requires of me in terms of progressing my character is to long on for a RAID every week and perhaps to do a few mythic dungeon's. Having the game creating a feeling that I should logon every day because of X, Y and Z system provided at max level is just stress full and boring in the long run.

All this makes me very sceptical after yesterdays developer update as they seem to be doubling down on providing all kinds of progression systems at max level. Hopefully they all work out better than the Azerite System from Battle for Azeroth and sure if they all end up being great I guess it's a good thing to have more content. But based on my experience with the game since Vanilla adding all these additional systems will only make the game feel more bloated, even more confusing and less fun for me to enjoy over time.

But hopefully they will prove me wrong.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    They said this fall. Don't think the needed to say anything else.
    I know, however there's no specifics and nothing narrowing it down by how much it'll be delayed by. Release is in early or late fall now? Winter even?
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Dont seem like many are happy with this expansion.

Wtf this looks so bad. Guess ill skip this trash expansion and play classic/tbc

- - - Updated - - -

man even after all this time people still have wrong info on that lol They all got banned because the commentators conspired with Blitzchung to pull that stunt. Also blizzard weren't the ones to initially divy out the punishment, netease was as they manage everything over there. Blizzard chose to back them and later lessened the punishment. Its different to the BLM thing because one Blizzard got involved themselves. Regardless of what you think a company has the right to pick and choose their message. Reason they couldnt openly support the free hong kong thing is that every player in China would lose access to WoW. Idk about you but i would be pissed if that were me and having millions of people fuming at you isnt exactly a situation they want to be in regardless

- - - Updated - - -
    Quote Originally Posted by RamGuy View Post
    This might make me sound old and I don't like to be judgemental and negative until I have tried this myself. But to me this is pretty much the opposite of what I had hoped for.

I was hoping that the success of Classic would show Blizzard how people still enjoy the old World of WarCraft and that reinventing the wheel with every expansion is unnecessary. The focus should be on the core mechanics and making sure those are great. Make the classes feel great to play, make the levelling experience, the dungeon's, the RAID's, the battleground's etc.. feel great.

Instead it looks like they are pretty much doubling down on the cheer amount of different things players can fiddle with at max level? One promising thing is that Ion seems to acknowledge how new features in Battle for Azeroth such as Warfront's, Island Expedition's etc didn't turn out very good. This time around they (or at least so they claim) will be listening to player feedback in order to not dump a lot of time and efforts into mechanics and features that player's doesn't seem to enjoy.

To me this was the biggest mistake with Battle for Azeroth. The World of WarCraft team spent so much time on adding new features which very few players ended up liking in the end. That makes for a huge waste of time. Time that should have been spent elsewhere. And when these features did make up a huge portion of what the entire expansion was providing for players as content you end up with a bad experience and a bad expansion. They tried to dump all their attention on stuff that matters in all the content patches and it sure improved a whole lot but once the players leave the game in patch 8.0.x many won't come back to 8.2.x and 8.3.x. Not to mention how most of these content patches felt rushed so they first few weeks we had a lot of balancing changes and whatnot which hampered the experience if you jumped onto the patches right away.

But this is what might make me sound old. I don't want a bunch of new features, skill trees and whatnot. They tend to not work out all that great in the end, they go away after the expansion so if they implement something that feels great (Artefact Weapons felt great for me in Legion) only for it to be replaced with something different in the next expansion you run the risk of another Battle for Azeroth where you in one expansion get things right and have a system that feels great only to replace it with something in the next expansion which feels lacklustre.

To me World of WarCraft has always been about the levelling experience you have while battling towards max level. And once you are at max level it's all about character progression through gearing, whether you prefer to do this through PvE (dungeon's and RAID's) or PvP (battleground's and arena's) varies from player to player.

Is there something Classic did show me is how magical this game can be when it's back to basic's. Sure Classic feels dated in 2019/2020, and we have played it all before so it doesn't have that great of staying power over time. But levelling to 60 and progression my character still felt great, much more so than I expected.

Jumping back into Battle for Azeroth after enjoying Classic and it hits me right away why I don't have much fun with Battle for Azeroth. To me it simply feels bloated. There are just so much stuff going on in pretty much every direction. Sure you don't need to pay attention to it all but it's stealing all of my energy and motivation. And I just can't shake the feeling of the core character progression being put behind too much R-n-G. Sure we have always had R-n-G in the game. Will your item drop or will it not? But adding all kinds of systems and mechanics on top of this so it's no longer about getting the item you want, but you also need to get lucky and get the correct version of said item etc.. It simply adds more bloat to the game.

And last but not least. My character and my class doesn't feel important any more. Streamlining the game has made it so pretty much every class is supposed to be viable in any scenario? As long as your group og raid consists of the correct amount of tank's, dps and healer's you are good to go. I see how this is a good thing, but at the same time it makes you feel less important. There is no demand for you as a class any more. Unless you are playing at the top level of hardcore end-game it doesn't matter whatever utility or whatnot you bring to your group or raid. I loose out on so much identity while playing when they remove everything that set players and classes apart. And most of the additional end-game content and mechanics are not directly related to your class, making the over-arching systems of each expansion making players and classes feeling even more similar and less unique.

What I would like to see from a new World of WarCraft expansion is a more "back-to-basics" approach to the game. Less focus on multiple systems at end-game that is supposed to keep players logged in and playing for hours every day. Instead I want all classes to feel great and unique, I want the levelling to feel fresh, interesting and challenging and I want my end-game progression to be clear and simple.

I can't shake the feeling like the developers are trying to implement so many systems at max levelling because they desperate to make the game feel relevant and stay as the only game players are playing for months after release. I suppose their goal isn't inherently bad by itself but I can't see how they would ever be able to pull that off without the majority of content feeling forced, bloated and lacklustre. Focus on the core mechanics of the game and make those great, don't focus on adding all kinds of systems so people never run out of content.

I would much rather have 2-3 months with great core World of WarCraft gameplay and then barely play for a while until the next content update instead of having content to keep me busy for 4-6 months but not really enjoying much of it, or if at all. I actually prefer to be in a state where all that the game really requires of me in terms of progressing my character is to long on for a RAID every week and perhaps to do a few mythic dungeon's. Having the game creating a feeling that I should logon every day because of X, Y and Z system provided at max level is just stress full and boring in the long run.

All this makes me very sceptical after yesterdays developer update as they seem to be doubling down on providing all kinds of progression systems at max level. Hopefully they all work out better than the Azerite System from Battle for Azeroth and sure if they all end up being great I guess it's a good thing to have more content. But based on my experience with the game since Vanilla adding all these additional systems will only make the game feel more bloated, even more confusing and less fun for me to enjoy over time.

But hopefully they will prove me wrong.

lmfao wow hasn't been about the leveling experience since BC. So yes you're old. the leveling experience in all reality has little relevance. all that matters is end game in all reality. yes BFA was bloated but so far SL really isnt like that. In all reality there's basically one system that seems like multiple but isnt. its basically like legion but seemingly actually a progression unlike how BFA was which was a step backwards. Raids, dungeons etc will continue being good as thats never really been an issue in wow and gear is going to be much easier to understand this xpac thats for sure
    Last edited by bloodykiller86; 2020-07-09 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp1on2 View Post
    I'm not virtue signalling on the internet to Blizz 'what about HK' though lol.
    You obviously missed the point of what was being said. The point is that China treats black people like subhumans and when push comes to shove Blizzard has in the very recent past provided political cover for China.

So Blizzard lecturing about BLM is kind of like a... nondescript authority figure of not against the forum rules extolling the virtues of sexual purity while he himself diddles kids behind closed doors. Anyone with a functioning brain should see the hypocrisy and have some sort of negative reaction ranging from eye rolling to righteous indignation depending on your personality.

But I'm sure you already knew all that since you're such a smart guy.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Meh, I find it all to be straightforward. But then I'm not under any false pretenses about competitiveness and believe "making the right choice to be comoetitive" is being blown way out of proportion.

I feel those concerned about this already know what is best for their role and should have a good idea of what to choose and innthe end it's not really going to make that much of a difference to non mythic raiding, non bleeding edge of progression people.
    What BS! You do know that skill choice alone can make a 30% output difference currently? We aren't talking about a 1% difference here. It will only dramatically change with more systems on top. This won't be just " bleeding edge" this will get you kicked from pugs material even at lower levels when you are holding back the group cause of your reckless choices.

How much worse will a person with the wrong choices be compared with one with the right choices? That is what needs to sink in that head of yours. This is not a " bleeding edge" problem only. Actually, it isn't at all cause they will have the tools to know exactly what to get. It's the non hardcore that will struggle and be punished by it. Only problem for hardcores is when Blizzard nerfs the best covenant and then they gotta start over. But, the same problem will hit casuals much sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodykiller86 View Post
    man even after all this time people still have wrong info on that lol They all got banned because the commentators conspired with Blitzchung to pull that stunt. Also blizzard weren't the ones to initially divy out the punishment, netease was as they manage everything over there. Blizzard chose to back them and later lessened the punishment. Its different to the BLM thing because one Blizzard got involved themselves. Regardless of what you think a company has the right to pick and choose their message. Reason they couldnt openly support the free hong kong thing is that every player in China would lose access to WoW. Idk about you but i would be pissed if that were me and having millions of people fuming at you isnt exactly a situation they want to be in regardless

- - - Updated - - -

lmfao wow hasn't been about the leveling experience since BC. So yes you're old. the leveling experience in all reality has little relevance. all that matters is end game in all reality. yes BFA was bloated but so far SL really isnt like that. In all reality there's basically one system that seems like multiple but isnt. its basically like legion but seemingly actually a progression unlike how BFA was which was a step backwards. Raids, dungeons etc will continue being good as thats never really been an issue in wow and gear is going to be much easier to understand this xpac thats for sure
    All that matters in retail, are mogs and mounts. Cosmetic shit only transgenders and queers want.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    What would you have people do? Board planes and fly into Hong Kong and join the protest? Anything other than that is just worthless? Remain silent otherwise?
    There's plenty of things people could do if they actually cared. They don't. They're just trolling and looking for a reason to bash Blizz or BLM.

So again, criticising Blizz for virtue signalling about BLM whilst simultaneously virtue signalling about a cause you at best peripherally care about, but do nothing about, is hilariously ironic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OrcsRLame View Post
    You obviously missed the point of what was being said. The point is that China treats black people like subhumans and when push comes to shove Blizzard has in the very recent past provided political cover for China.

So Blizzard lecturing about BLM is kind of like a... nondescript authority figure of not against the forum rules extolling the virtues of sexual purity while he himself diddles kids behind closed doors. Anyone with a functioning brain should see the hypocrisy and have some sort of negative reaction ranging from eye rolling to righteous indignation depending on your personality.

But I'm sure you already knew all that since you're such a smart guy.
    LOL.

No, you missed the point.

The vast majority of people going 'but wat bout HK OMGG!1" probably yourself included, haven't done anything to materially support HK and don't care whatsoever about HK beyond a few troll posts to attack Blizz and BLM. This is text book virtue signalling.

So, again, complaining about Blizz being a hypocrite and virtue signalling (which it isn't because it has actually donated money - an action) whilst simultaneously virtue signalling oneself is laughable.