Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    It's heavily overpriced cause it has more then any CE before it.

    Less content less worth? It has more content and more worth, what you talking about?
    Just compare the Legion CE (79 Euro) to the Shadowlands CE (119 Euro).

    Legion: 79 Euro / $79

    Digital stuff:

    Character boost
    Mount
    Pet
    Skins for Starcraft, Diablo, Heroes of the Storm

    Physical:

    Behind the Scenes Blu-ray
    Soundtrack CD
    Artbook
    Mousepad


    Shadowlands: 119 Euro / $119

    Digital:

    Character boost
    Mount
    Pet
    Transmogs
    Heartstone animation
    Game Time
    Soundtrack

    Physical:

    Pins
    Artbook
    Mousepad

    The only difference is the missing 30 day game time (13 Euro / $13) which brings it to 106 Euro vs. 79 Euro. Then the Shadowlands CE offers that hearthstone animation and the weapon enchantment, the Legion CE had wings for Diablo, a SC portrait and a HoTs mount. So, where is it worth the 27 Euro / $27 difference?
    Last edited by Nyel; 2020-07-09 at 06:31 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again
    Vote #Jaina!
    #Proudmoore4AllianceLeader
    #ImwithHer2020

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Then let's talk about supply and demand: the Battle for Azeroth CE isn't the only WoW CE that hasn't sold out. Guess why? We can talk about BfA being a horrible expansion, the insane increase in price and reduction in content or maybe both, who knows. Usually all CEs sell out fairly quick after launch, it's not the case with the BfA one and the Shadowlands one won't sell out as well. Supply > demand in this case.
    Do you see where your facts turned into your own subjective opinion? If not, let me help you out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Delusional, as usual. Just compare the Legion CE (79 Euro) to the Shadowlands CE (119 Euro).

    Legion: 79 Euro / $79

    Digital stuff:

    Character boost
    Mount
    Pet
    Skins for Starcraft, Diablo, Heroes of the Storm

    Physical:

    Behind the Scenes Blu-ray
    Soundtrack CD
    Artbook
    Mousepad


    Shadowlands: 119 Euro / $119

    Digital:

    Character boost
    Mount
    Pet
    Transmogs
    Heartstone animation
    Game Time
    Soundtrack

    Physical:

    Pins
    Artbook
    Mousepad

    The only difference is the missing 30 day game time (13 Euro / $13) which brings it to 106 Euro vs. 79 Euro. Then the Shadowlands CE offers that hearthstone animation and the weapon enchantment, the Legion CE had wings for Diablo, a SC portrait and a HoTs mount. So, where is it worth the 27 Euro / $27 difference?
    Well the wings for diablo, SC portrait and Hots mount are literally worthless. Faulty comparisson.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Do you see where your facts turned into your own subjective opinion? If not, let me help you out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Well the wings for diablo, SC portrait and Hots mount are literally worthless. Faulty comparisson.
    Let's talk in 6 months when the Shadowlands CE will still be available whereas Legion, WoD, MoP etc. had already sold out shortly after or even before launch.

    They are worthless? Because you say so? Or just because it isn't WoW related? I'd say most of the digital stuff is worthless.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again
    Vote #Jaina!
    #Proudmoore4AllianceLeader
    #ImwithHer2020

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Let's talk in 6 months when the Shadowlands CE will still be available whereas Legion, WoD, MoP etc. had already sold out shortly after or even before launch.

    They are worthless? Because you say so? Or just because it isn't WoW related? I'd say most of the digital stuff is worthless.
    Let's talk in 6 months when the Shadowlands CE will still be available whereas Legion, WoD, MoP etc. had already sold out.
    or lets talk when you not a fact from a feeling shall we

    They are worthless? Because you say so? Or just because it isn't WoW related? I'd say most of the digital stuff is worthless.
    because all those three games are dead. Especially diablo and ESPECIALLY Hots

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    1. or lets talk when you not a fact from a feeling shall we

    2. because all those three games are dead. Especially diablo and ESPECIALLY Hots
    1. Again, the Battle for Azeroth CE is already proof for this. Why would it be different for Shadowlands? The BfA CE is the first with the massively increased price tag which didn't sell out and is - to this day - available.

    2. You have to remember that Legion launched 4 years ago where all of these games were much more alive than nowadays. But who cares, your subjective opinion is valid but mine isn't - got it.

    Nevermind, enjoy your day.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2020-07-09 at 06:14 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again
    Vote #Jaina!
    #Proudmoore4AllianceLeader
    #ImwithHer2020

  6. #106
    So... still no word on what these selected retailers are? I so far only see it being sold from blizzard official store or amazon, neither of which is an option for me.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    1. Again, the Battle for Azeroth CE is already proof for this. Why would it be different for Shadowlands? The BfA CE is the first with the massively increased price tag which didn't sell out and is - to this day - available.

    2. You have to remember that Legion launched 4 years ago where all of these games were much more alive than nowadays. But who cares, your subjective opinion is valid but mine isn't - got it.

    Nevermind, enjoy your day.
    I'm no the one saying its overprized

    Besides, even if its not completely sold out it could still be profitable for blizzard. Perhaps they figured out less people would buy them, but they people who would buy them wouldnt mind paying more.

    The only valid feedback for this is that you think its too expensive for you, and that you would have gotten it if it was cheaper.

  8. #108
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Not in Europe Anymore Yay
    Posts
    6,413
    I mean I'd never pay that for a CE but if someone can justify it for themselves cool. I have the CE for Vanilla and the first two expansions, and never bought one again because I realized that I never once actually used the extras that came with them.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    because all those three games are dead. Especially diablo and ESPECIALLY Hots
    Errr ... Just because you don't like something it doesn't make it "dead." - I don't like HotS but it's not dead. The esports scene for it is dead, but you can login and find a match almost instantly still. Diablo 3 is DEFINITELY not dead, every single season the game is full for a month or so.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there?| FOR THE HORDE | I might make you angry but I'm right.

  9. #109
    Banned FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    21,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Just compare the Legion CE (79 Euro) to the Shadowlands CE (119 Euro).

    Legion: 79 Euro / $79

    Digital stuff:

    Character boost
    Mount
    Pet
    Skins for Starcraft, Diablo, Heroes of the Storm

    Physical:

    Behind the Scenes Blu-ray
    Soundtrack CD
    Artbook
    Mousepad


    Shadowlands: 119 Euro / $119

    Digital:

    Character boost
    Mount
    Pet
    Transmogs
    Heartstone animation
    Game Time
    Soundtrack

    Physical:

    Pins
    Artbook
    Mousepad

    The only difference is the missing 30 day game time (13 Euro / $13) which brings it to 106 Euro vs. 79 Euro. Then the Shadowlands CE offers that hearthstone animation and the weapon enchantment, the Legion CE had wings for Diablo, a SC portrait and a HoTs mount. So, where is it worth the 27 Euro / $27 difference?
    i love how you go "here is stuff for OTHER GAMES THAT IS NOT WOW how do you compare them to stuff in wow price wise" you dont... cause they arnt for wow, this is a wow expansion, people want wow stuff, so those are theoretically worthless. that is where the 27$ is made up.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    So... still no word on what these selected retailers are? I so far only see it being sold from blizzard official store or amazon, neither of which is an option for me.
    others are likely waiting for a release date.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Let's talk in 6 months when the Shadowlands CE will still be available whereas Legion, WoD, MoP etc. had already sold out shortly after or even before launch.

    They are worthless? Because you say so? Or just because it isn't WoW related? I'd say most of the digital stuff is worthless.
    lolol what? legion and wod collectors did not sell our day 1 or even shortly after.
    i got my boxed legion collectors in ARGUS PATCH, there was 2 at my local walmart.

  10. #110
    So amusing reading poor people problems

    Stop complain about the price OR find a solution: Get a job maybe? Ask you parents for money. only YOU can solve this problem if you want this box, and one thing that wont help is all the QQ.

    i also Pre-order one copy
    Last edited by stoffe; 2020-07-09 at 07:01 PM. Reason: misspelling i think.

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by qwikz View Post
    I really dont understand why you have to bitch and whine about other people whining. You have over 5000 posts on this forum where every single post of yours is whining about other people whining. How can you spend so much time and energy on that? Is your life that empty?
    Well. That is a surprised. I did not realize I had a follower of some sort that read all my old posts. You just made my day.

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    I too remember the time before the inflation got to this point.
    We're heading for Weimar Republic territory if you think we've had a nearly 40% inflation since the late 2000's.

  13. #113
    Titan Seranthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Langley, London, Undisclosed Locations
    Posts
    11,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Allan Coe View Post
    Oh yeah, all those video games jumping from 70€ to 120€ because of digital nonsense people don't want or need. We should really be more grateful for that corporate cock jammed down our throats.

    I don't know about you, but where I live, 20 years ago, video games were maybe like the equivalent of 50-60€, and now it's 60-70€, depending. So yeah, prices increased like they do with everything, but that doesn't justify selling a Colector's Edition for almost double, when there is less stuff in it.

    Only fanboys can justify this, so try to use your brain.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Less people will buy it, so what's your point?
    They can sell it for any price they want simply by slapping a price on it... The only relevant justification that is needed is can you justify paying that much.

    --- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i love how you go "here is stuff for OTHER GAMES THAT IS NOT WOW how do you compare them to stuff in wow price wise" you dont... cause they arnt for wow, this is a wow expansion, people want wow stuff, so those are theoretically worthless. that is where the 27$ is made up.

    - - - Updated - - -



    others are likely waiting for a release date.

    - - - Updated - - -



    lolol what? legion and wod collectors did not sell our day 1 or even shortly after.
    i got my boxed legion collectors in ARGUS PATCH, there was 2 at my local walmart.
    Well actually it depends on where you are, i dont doubt you find a copy on your local walmart but here in EU the WOD collectors got sold out almost immediately. I managed to pick one up 2 years later for 250€ ....

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Full games a have always been aroun 60€.
    What? I`ve never payed more than 49.99 for a PC game, even for new ones. There are far and few that sold for 59.99 but they are the exception, not the rule. Don't know where you buy your games...

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    because all those three games are dead. Especially diablo and ESPECIALLY Hots
    I still get matches in Hots in ~30 seconds, thats pretty good for an ESPECIALLY DEAD game.

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    What? I`ve never payed more than 49.99 for a PC game, even for new ones. There are far and few that sold for 59.99 but they are the exception, not the rule. Don't know where you buy your games...



    I still get matches in Hots in ~30 seconds, thats pretty good for an ESPECIALLY DEAD game.
    Mh... many games are. But Triple A games mostly aren't.
    Just take my around as +/- ten^^

    And agreed Hots is NOT dead at all. Ther is just no professional scene left. (oooh nooooooo)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •