Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Just compare the Legion CE (79 Euro) to the Shadowlands CE (119 Euro).

Legion: 79 Euro / $79

Digital stuff:

Character boost
    Mount
    Pet
    Skins for Starcraft, Diablo, Heroes of the Storm

Physical:

Behind the Scenes Blu-ray
    Soundtrack CD
    Artbook
    Mousepad

Shadowlands: 119 Euro / $119

Digital:

Character boost
    Mount
    Pet
    Transmogs
    Heartstone animation
    Game Time
    Soundtrack

Physical:

Pins
    Artbook
    Mousepad

The only difference is the missing 30 day game time (13 Euro / $13) which brings it to 106 Euro vs. 79 Euro. Then the Shadowlands CE offers that hearthstone animation and the weapon enchantment, the Legion CE had wings for Diablo, a SC portrait and a HoTs mount. So, where is it worth the 27 Euro / $27 difference?
    i love how you go "here is stuff for OTHER GAMES THAT IS NOT WOW how do you compare them to stuff in wow price wise" you dont... cause they arnt for wow, this is a wow expansion, people want wow stuff, so those are theoretically worthless. that is where the 27$ is made up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    So... still no word on what these selected retailers are? I so far only see it being sold from blizzard official store or amazon, neither of which is an option for me.
    others are likely waiting for a release date.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Let's talk in 6 months when the Shadowlands CE will still be available whereas Legion, WoD, MoP etc. had already sold out shortly after or even before launch.

They are worthless? Because you say so? Or just because it isn't WoW related? I'd say most of the digital stuff is worthless.
    lolol what? legion and wod collectors did not sell our day 1 or even shortly after.
    i got my boxed legion collectors in ARGUS PATCH, there was 2 at my local walmart.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

So amusing reading poor people problems

Stop complain about the price OR find a solution: Get a job maybe? Ask you parents for money. only YOU can solve this problem if you want this box, and one thing that wont help is all the QQ.

i also Pre-order one copy
    Last edited by stoffe; 2020-07-09 at 07:01 PM. Reason: misspelling i think.

Quote Originally Posted by qwikz View Post
    I really dont understand why you have to bitch and whine about other people whining. You have over 5000 posts on this forum where every single post of yours is whining about other people whining. How can you spend so much time and energy on that? Is your life that empty?
    Well. That is a surprised. I did not realize I had a follower of some sort that read all my old posts. You just made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    I too remember the time before the inflation got to this point.
    We're heading for Weimar Republic territory if you think we've had a nearly 40% inflation since the late 2000's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allan Coe View Post
    Oh yeah, all those video games jumping from 70€ to 120€ because of digital nonsense people don't want or need. We should really be more grateful for that corporate cock jammed down our throats.

I don't know about you, but where I live, 20 years ago, video games were maybe like the equivalent of 50-60€, and now it's 60-70€, depending. So yeah, prices increased like they do with everything, but that doesn't justify selling a Colector's Edition for almost double, when there is less stuff in it.

Only fanboys can justify this, so try to use your brain.

- - - Updated - - -

Less people will buy it, so what's your point?
    They can sell it for any price they want simply by slapping a price on it... The only relevant justification that is needed is can you justify paying that much.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i love how you go "here is stuff for OTHER GAMES THAT IS NOT WOW how do you compare them to stuff in wow price wise" you dont... cause they arnt for wow, this is a wow expansion, people want wow stuff, so those are theoretically worthless. that is where the 27$ is made up.

- - - Updated - - -

others are likely waiting for a release date.

- - - Updated - - -

lolol what? legion and wod collectors did not sell our day 1 or even shortly after.
    i got my boxed legion collectors in ARGUS PATCH, there was 2 at my local walmart.
    Well actually it depends on where you are, i dont doubt you find a copy on your local walmart but here in EU the WOD collectors got sold out almost immediately. I managed to pick one up 2 years later for 250€ ....

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Full games a have always been aroun 60€.
    What? I`ve never payed more than 49.99 for a PC game, even for new ones. There are far and few that sold for 59.99 but they are the exception, not the rule. Don't know where you buy your games...

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    because all those three games are dead. Especially diablo and ESPECIALLY Hots
    I still get matches in Hots in ~30 seconds, thats pretty good for an ESPECIALLY DEAD game.

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    What? I`ve never payed more than 49.99 for a PC game, even for new ones. There are far and few that sold for 59.99 but they are the exception, not the rule. Don't know where you buy your games...

I still get matches in Hots in ~30 seconds, thats pretty good for an ESPECIALLY DEAD game.
    Mh... many games are. But Triple A games mostly aren't.
    Just take my around as +/- ten^^

And agreed Hots is NOT dead at all. Ther is just no professional scene left. (oooh nooooooo)