Thread: Best Tank

Wink Best Tank

Hi Im a returning WOW player and play Horde so far ive levelled a mage to 120 and atm im on doing my demon hunter to 120 however i have pre purchased Shadowlands and was wanting to boost a tank to level 120 I have played pally, warrior, druid, death night. and was thinking what is the best "tank" for 8.3?

Thanks for any help.

FOR THE HORDE

Quote Originally Posted by reaperdrb View Post
    Hi Im a returning WOW player and play Horde so far ive levelled a mage to 120 and atm im on doing my demon hunter to 120 however i have pre purchased Shadowlands and was wanting to boost a tank to level 120 I have played pally, warrior, druid, death night. and was thinking what is the best "tank" for 8.3?

Thanks for any help.

FOR THE HORDE
    For m+(which is all that really matters atm) you want to go prot warrior for pushing.
    Guardian druid if you want something mind numbingly easy that makes you look decent almost no matter what you press

From faceroll to hard:

1. guardian druid
    2. blood dk
    3. protection paladin
    4. protection warrior
    5. vengeance dh
    6. brewmaster monk

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Rolling a prot warrior assures you you'll start the expansion as a piss poor punching bag, then you'll get overbuffed and end up as a monster tank godzilla shooting laser sharks that shit thunderbolts

Pretty much every time

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    From faceroll to hard:

1. guardian druid
    2. blood dk
    3. protection paladin
    4. protection warrior
    5. vengeance dh
    6. brewmaster monk
    wait what? BrM is hard? BrM is the most faceroll tank that exists right now. You just drink a brew every few seconds and spam a super simple dps rotation. That's why I love BrM so much right now. Very easy to play, very mobile and has the best skill in the game (Ring of Peace)

From faceroll to hard:

1. guardian druid
    2. blood dk
    3. protection paladin
    4. protection warrior
    5. vengeance dh
    6. brewmaster monk
    Lol. Brewmaster is the easiest tank in the game while BDK is easily the hardest. But sure, feel free to slap your own bass and pretend your class is the hardest.

From faceroll to hard:

1. guardian druid
    2. blood dk
    3. protection paladin
    4. protection warrior
    5. vengeance dh
    6. brewmaster monk
    Har disagree on the blood dk part. The rotation is easy sure, but if you dont manage your runic power to perfection even m+15's will steamroll you.

From faceroll to hard:

1. guardian druid
    2. blood dk
    3. protection paladin
    4. protection warrior
    5. vengeance dh
    6. brewmaster monk
    Literally the only part of this list that is correct is that Guardian is the easiest/most forgiving.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry we don't allow "help me pick" threads, far too subjective.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)