Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarexx View Post
    nobody seems to have a problem when ffxiv add mounts to the store
    Because you have a group of people in the Blizzard community that is literally offended by anything Blizzard does. It really makes me wonder why they even still play/follow the game if it's causing them this amount of stress.

Just buy it for half price with Gold, for those concerned with the 6 months sub, come the Christmas sales... WoW Tokens going for 170k [EU] / 125k [US] atm, which converts to €/$ 13 to buy it then... cheaper than a lot of mounts already in-game.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-07-09 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarexx View Post
    nobody seems to have a problem when ffxiv add mounts to the store
    Of course not, XIV's store mounts are pretty dope and have some quality to them not to mention some are unique or have multiple seats. You don't need to sub 6 months at a time to get a mount in it considering you get all kinds of shit for staying subbed for free(starting out).

10+ Year Old Account
    Yaaay more in-game store purchases in a subscription based game.

The only thing I look forward in cases like this are the dislikes on Youtube

Nice, another flying mount that's useless for the first year of the expansion until you complete a pointless, arbitrary time-gated grind. These guys are hilarious.

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought they gave you the mount if you had a 6 month sub active? I could of sworn I got the last one that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

I already did my job guys.
    I clicked thumb down on this vid.

5+ Year Old Account
    I lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Have to lock the whales in for the next 6 months before SL drops..
    Yeah its the "whales" that want to save money by buying a 6 month sub instead of paying a couple extra dollars each month. Whales would be the ones buying the stuff from the cash shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Yaaay more in-game store purchases in a subscription based game.

The only thing I look forward in cases like this are the dislikes on Youtube
    In game purchases help supplement the number of required subs to stay profitable. I'd rather have a couple store mounts I get for free because I sub then for the game to go in maintenance mode sooner.
    Last edited by Turkey Guitarist; 2020-07-09 at 05:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus christ another video by that fat imbecile still crying about Blizzard.. what kind of loser do you have to be to keep watching that shit.

Everytime some store mount gets announced people link that guys channel.

Anyway OT; the mount looks HORRID imo. Hate the whole steampunk schtick but thats personal taste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    Jesus christ another video by that fat imbecile still crying about Blizzard.. what kind of loser do you have to be to keep watching that shit.

Everytime some store mount gets announced people link that guys channel.

Anyway OT; the mount looks HORRID imo.
    Show us on the doll where Az touched you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have the mounts gone out yet? Haven't received mine

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrajishxc View Post
    Of course not, XIV's store mounts are pretty dope and have some quality to them not to mention some are unique or have multiple seats. You don't need to sub 6 months at a time to get a mount in it considering you get all kinds of shit for staying subbed for free(starting out).
    Not to mention the content patches are pretty meaty, its not like WoWs 5mins of story, 3mins of cutscenes, 10mins of fetch quests and 10mins of travel time and your done for the next 6 months..

10+ Year Old Account
    This is an OUTRAGE! No no... it's OVERRAGE!

Clearly a slap in the face!

/s

As someone who has been on a six-month recurring sub for years, I just want to thank Blizzard for yet another totally free mount. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Have the mounts gone out yet? Haven't received mine
    Players on an existing 6-month recurring subscription with a future renewal date will receive the Steamscale Incinerator as a gift in their Battle.net desktop app at no additional charge prior to July 20, 2020.

Too many people unsubbing until SL?

I'd take that 6month sub, if it was closer to SL that I'm going to certainly play at least that time, but not now. Most if not all of that 6months could pass before I have even reason to play. I have completed everything I want from SL and care about. If I subbed back now, there would simply be nothing to do. It would be like paying 6month sub for a mount. So no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    What he said in the video is accurate though. Either you're subbing to the game and don't care, subbed to the game and do care but your complaints will never amount to anything, or you're unsubbed and don't care.

This video seemed more of an eye roll towards the audience that is being outraged over something that's obviously become Blizzards new sub model... which isn't going to change.
    I stopped bothering to click on them but that sounds very unlike his usual whiny rants. Maybe he's changing which would be a good thing.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Eeew another dragon. So creative. Shut dafuq up n take that munnay! ... NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    lmao. This is what, the 4th "6 month" promotion? good god.
    I think this has just become the normal .. every roughly 6 months, a mount if you PAY for 6 more .. I assume the 6 months of game time from store is shafted again and this is only for buying a subscription with a credit card, so that the blizzard balance can be ignored