Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    should someone also mention it was a pvp talent for fury while were at it? and you still have never seen it? must be a coincidence.
    Haha touché.

I completely forgot that!

Quote Originally Posted by Lodravel View Post
    Thank god finally somebody mentions it. SMH

We've never seen that effect in arenas or BGs during Legion, that's why noone complained back then! A warrior with 100% uptime is a scary prospect indeed - although it will come at the cost of forsaking other, damage boosting legendaries. Who knows how it will pan out, but I reckon it will be quite strong.
    The thing about it is that the damage you get from this affix thanks to added mobility is inconsistent, depending on your situation. At some situation, you can get interesting value out of it, but in another situation, you get close to nothing. Most of warriors will use other affix for more consistent buff. It could be better if you get +% dmg after you leap for some seconds or something.

It is not bad for world content or farming old raids though. I can see I will craft this legendary on my warrior and use it for farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    You didn't play Legion, did you?
    And it was dumb then too

Im one of those FOTM who will be leaping around, im giddy just thinking about it.

I fondly missed this legendary power.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodyleech View Post
    you didn't play legion, did you?
    hahaha got em

It's great. One of the legendaries I will certainly have. I miss having multiple heroic leaps from Legion so much it's crazy.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    WTF is this shit?

Leaper - Heroic Leap gains 2 additional charge.

https://www.wowhead.com/guides/warri...in-shadowlands

Charge AND 3 heroic leaps.
    So basically once you get an item with this legendary power on it, you become un-kitable and un-catchable in PVP, no ranged spec can get away from you.
    Bgs will be filled with fotm fury warriors with Leaper.

Wow! WOW! Because warriors really needed more mobility in pvp! Blizzard just hates ranged classes in pvp!
    “Blizzard just hates ranged classes in pvp”... wow this must be the joke of the year.

Mage and Warlock have been broken pvp classes for as far as I can remember. If you feel ranged classes are bad in PvP then it’s simply because you lack skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    “Blizzard just hates ranged classes in pvp”... wow this must be the joke of the year.

Mage and Warlock have been broken pvp classes for as far as I can remember. If you feel ranged classes are bad in PvP then it’s simply because you lack skill.
    There are just 2 Modes:

Melees are so strong, that they train every range easily and are OP as fuck.

Melees arent able to train ranges so they are underpowered and wont see on high level pvp, except Rogues.

I Mean look the NA/EU Finals, Most Teams were Hpally/MW Monk + Lock + Mage + WW/Rogue. And there were like 1-2 games with a DH.

No DKs, no SV Hunters, no Warriors, no Rets, no Ferals.

Just play Spam CC Range classes with broken Burst and win.

7+ Year Old Account
    something that will be useful speed running old raids and dungeons LUL

that was underwhelming even in world pvp, it only work for you to run away, at least for me with fury, world pvp in legion was a shitshow that tanks and ranged specs exploded you in some seconds.

Prot warrior here, anyone else completely underwhelmed by most of these powers?

Has anyone crafted this and tried in PvP?

Since I'm on a sort of a dead server, and no guild, my PvE options are PUGs, so I'm not counting on seeing Mythic dungeons, let alone raids later on.
    Plus, I like PvP way more, if we're being honest.

Legendary Leaper is easy to get, and for some reason, most high lvl Warriors are going for the "2MS within Bladestorm" one, while I keep thinking I could REALLY use 2 more jumps.

Is theory just one thing, and I'm overrating something without actually trying it?
    Do I blindly believe the experts that it's not as good as it might sound?

Any thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CyanCobraXS View Post
    Prot warrior here, anyone else completely underwhelmed by most of these powers?
    I might be wrong, but when I see some legendaries from other classes, Warrior ones kinda feel a bit meh.
    BUt it could just be a wrong feeling, no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Grishnaar View Post
    Has anyone crafted this and tried in PvP?

Since I'm on a sort of a dead server, and no guild, my PvE options are PUGs, so I'm not counting on seeing Mythic dungeons, let alone raids later on.
    Plus, I like PvP way more, if we're being honest.

Legendary Leaper is easy to get, and for some reason, most high lvl Warriors are going for the "2MS within Bladestorm" one, while I keep thinking I could REALLY use 2 more jumps.

Is theory just one thing, and I'm overrating something without actually trying it?
    Do I blindly believe the experts that it's not as good as it might sound?

Any thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

I might be wrong, but when I see some legendaries from other classes, Warrior ones kinda feel a bit meh.
    BUt it could just be a wrong feeling, no idea.

You're underrating Leaper. How easy Moonkins, Hunters and Frost Mages can kite Warriors is almost a throwback to the Classic/TBC days. Door of Shadows doesn't cut it with the cast time and that it can be interrupted. Having the 2 extra charges on Leap is absolutely massive.

It's not just the offensive perspective Leaper brings, having 3 charges of leap can take you out of combat in PvP long enough for Second Wind to start proccing to regen your HP by alot by the time another player can reach you.

Leaper and Signet of Tormented Kings are pretty much have's for Warriors in all situations but especially in competitive PvP.

Unhinged is okay at best, but it's baffling to why anyone would want to miss out on their BiS because they can't wait a week longer and keep the soul ash for it.
    Last edited by OCoyne; 2020-12-05 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OCoyne View Post
    You're underrating Leaper. How easy Moonkins, Hunters and Frost Mages can kite Warriors is almost a throwback to the Classic/TBC days. Door of Shadows doesn't cut it with the cast time and that it can be interrupted. Having the 2 extra charges on Leap is absolutely massive.

It's not just the offensive perspective Leaper brings, having 3 charges of leap can take you out of combat in PvP long enough for Second Wind to start proccing to regen your HP by alot by the time another player can reach you.

Leaper and Signet of Tormented Kings are pretty much have's for Warriors in all situations but especially in competitive PvP.

Unhinged is okay at best, but it's baffling to why anyone would want to miss out on their BiS because they can't wait a week longer and keep the soul ash for it.
    THat's the thing, I really feel Leaper is amazing, and, as I mentioned, many other warriors kinda look past it.

I do agree with you, and I really think the change in mobility and increase of time we can stay on top of our target will help immensely.

so, as far as i can tell, you can actually leap 6 times with a Fury Warrior with the PVP Talent on.

This must be extremely fun. But also, does it mean i can capture a flag and jump all my way back to my base? sounds like too fun to not be nerfed.
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

Quote Originally Posted by DeuZWw View Post
    so, as far as i can tell, you can actually leap 6 times with a Fury Warrior with the PVP Talent on.

This must be extremely fun. But also, does it mean i can capture a flag and jump all my way back to my base? sounds like too fun to not be nerfed.
    I count 5 ? But could be wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrum View Post
    I count 5 ? But could be wrong?
    didn't tested myself, but you have 3 charges with leggo.
    each charge is 1 leap = 3 leaps

each leap triggers the PvP Leap passive, so 6 leaps.

Mighty be wrong tho?
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

It's funny looking back at this thread. Apparently Unhinged is OK at best and Leaper will be so OP and here we are all PvP'ers use Unhinged, all PVE'ers use Signet and Leapers are used for casual bg's, torghast and world quests. Fury gets 6 leaps with the PvP talent.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

It's honestly so fun to jump 6 times <3