Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Kill Bwonsamdi, because that guy is the worst (his dialogue is fun, but I don't think there's any character I've wanted to kill more in BfA, Sylvanas included).

Eliminating it down to just three, I think I'd go with...

Kiss Zul, because killing him is just going to make him come back as some angry undead, and I don't need that stalking me.
    Marry Vol'jin, because I'm already exalted with Vol'jin's Spear.
    Kill Rastakhan, because he can't be trusted to lead the troll people anymore.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Kiss/marry Talaji, watch Rastakhan kill Zul in the cutscene again because it never gets old.

This is... Zandalar! Kind of weird how Bwonsamdi just gave him jumping power?

(Oh, and the reason why there's no female troll characters in the OP is because there's very few. I was also going to just have Bwonsamdi instead of Zul, but I didn't want anyone getting mad at me)
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

All of them are dead so I guess kiss Vol'jin since he is a spirit and I'd rather not kiss a corpse, marry Rastakhan for the throne, and kill Zul.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Hello,
    I noticed that people have been making these kinds of threads, so I wanted to make one with a trollish twist!
    So, which out of these trolls would you want to kiss, marry or push off a cliff?
    Kiss Bobsalami because he seems to be a cool boi, marry Talanji because she's almost the only one with a spine in today's Horde, push Zul off a cliff because he was an insufferable moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by BillCosby14 View Post
    lol this is considered trolling?

it's literally a thread about which character you'd rather "kiss" and it's only male characters

how is it not gay?
    you're a bit special,aren't you?

Kiss Vol'jin, Marry Rasta, Kill Zul

1. Vol'jin's a nice guy but he's never been terribly successful.

2. Rasta's a single dad with a kid. Nice stability there.

3. Zul's skilled but a JERK
    Twas brillig