View Poll Results: Would all primary stat buffs be better if they affected all three? (Str/Int/Agi)

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 50.00%
  • No

12 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans Makabreska's Avatar
    It still boggles my mind why so many people asked for return of these buffs with the unpruning. Great, you have a button to press after each wipe/buddie death, how is that an engaging gameplay? And now they are being nerfed to 5% in SL.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-07-14 at 06:32 AM.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

ahh the crossroads of WoW

Every class so be different we shouldn't have homogination

vs

My spec sucks and no one will take me in a raid I wish i had (Buff/Debuff) to bring to the table so people will bring me!

IE like most things Blizzard really can't win

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Maybe if they gave the buffs to specs (not classes) actually struggling to get raid spots. None of the 5 classes that have them struggled with raid spots.
    Not exactly. Monks struggled for spots in almost every tier they weren't insanely op. They were mostly lucky that brewmaster has been one of the best tanks every tier. MW, mediocre to terrible depending on tier. Ww mostly complete bottom of the barrel. Mages, yeah, mostly historical though, their niche was non-existant in Legion. Warriors, sure I agree. With dh, go and look, most of the time in history of dh you wanted just one for the buff in bfa or stacked them for op shit. Priests are in similar situation, you mostly had one or none and used the scroll.

I stand by the statement that the class buffs are net positive for the game overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Not exactly. Monks struggled for spots in almost every tier they weren't insanely op. They were mostly lucky that brewmaster has been one of the best tanks every tier. MW, mediocre to terrible depending on tier. Ww mostly complete bottom of the barrel. Mages, yeah, mostly historical though, their niche was non-existant in Legion. Warriors, sure I agree. With dh, go and look, most of the time in history of dh you wanted just one for the buff in bfa or stacked them for op shit. Priests are in similar situation, you mostly had one or none and used the scroll.

I stand by the statement that the class buffs are net positive for the game overall.
    You always had 1-2 BrM, so MW and WW didn't bring anything. Mages are consistently strong and basically always get brought already. Disc has been one of the 2 healer specs that always get brought since Lich King, and recently Shadow has been strong more often than not as well. Havoc has been one of the best melee since they got added.
    That's the problem. If you want to use raid buffs to help struggling specs you give them to those specs, not the entire class. I personally hate raid buffs in general, but if they have to exist at least implement them properly to achieve your goal.
    Intshuffle
    <Arctic Avengers>
    Kazzak-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    You always had 1-2 BrM, so MW and WW didn't bring anything. Mages are consistently strong and basically always get brought already. Disc has been one of the 2 healer specs that always get brought since Lich King, and recently Shadow has been strong more often than not as well. Havoc has been one of the best melee since they got added.
    That's the problem. If you want to use raid buffs to help struggling specs you give them to those specs, not the entire class. I personally hate raid buffs in general, but if they have to exist at least implement them properly to achieve your goal.
    What do you mean struggling specs though. There are 36 specs in the game and only 20 raid spots.

What do you mean struggling specs though. There are 36 specs in the game and only 20 raid spots.
    That's the problem, right? Which specs are struggling changes over time. But let's take the easy example: BrM shouldn't bring Mystic Touch, only WW and MW. BrM already basically always gets a raid spot, while the other 2 are basically always bad. If BrM has it, WW and MW don't/barely benefit from having it too. Same with Holy Priest. They don't really benefit from bringing Fort because the other 2 specs already bring it and would get a raidspot anyway.
    Intshuffle
    <Arctic Avengers>
    Kazzak-EU

I really miss the wide variety of buffs we had back in MoP, that was splendid.

Still infinitely better than "oh your class is dogshit this expansion and blizz being blizz will maybe fix it in next one? Sorry, out of luck."
    Which has already happened without any raid wide buffs, so your point is moot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danuser
    we created a story structure for Sylvanas that, on the surface, echoed many broad strokes of the road Garrosh took (...). These parallels were intentional. But it's within the nuance that we sought to show the story grow and change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    BFA was about as nuanced as a golf club to the testicles/ovaries.