my story for picking covenant.

greetings there everyone hope everyone is having a great morning and day.

i have put a lot of thought into this for about the covenant choices. venthyr, kyrian, and night fae. seems to where im pulling towards night fae in particular. the Ardenweald zone is really my favorite zone and the covenant theme of rebirth is the one that i align with the most. but im playing a subtlety rogue in particular the spec has been better presented in the past probably a climax in wod for fun. is shadow lands competing for fun this next expansion? last time i had fun on my rogue was in wod.

so between wod and shadowlands i wonder how this will play out. i did alot of pvp in wod had really fun time in wod during pvp but the shadow lands night fae doesn't seem to enticing for pvp benefits. its mainly the aesthetics of the covenant i like and i know Ion Hazzikostas wants you to just pick what you decide and go with it. i do support Ion Hazzikostas

now going back to my back story is subtlety going to be on the radar because i pick night fae and then just come about nerfing the covenant for no damn reason. this discourages my participation of the game further. but these are serious questions. although we spend time to entertain our selves the time does add up. i spent about 340 days of game time on my character Naiattavain rogue subtlety spec 120 blood elf rogue. hes got a nice swag for the playing time over the last 15 years.

back to my other two covenants kyrian and venthyr. i like the positioning of the land the venthyr has its a too dark for me since the shadow lands is coming out this holiday season. the class ability seems good. over to kyrian its overall pleasant to look at and has nice transmog options. the covenant im choosing its probably gonna be night fae because of the rainbow in the Ardenweald zone. the mounts look cool and the transmogs are ok.

this fits my rp of my character im a rper because im a druid rogue lol

as for pvp in shadow lands i hope this time around i get a decent shot at making a name for myself in the arena since subtlety was kicked in the balls. legion bfa. no balls teeth removed to prevent biting off genitals. so now everyone feels so big and powerful for raping subtlety.

anyone else has a simulare story here and thanks for reading.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

WOD was in fact our last chance to really have fun at PVP.
    God ... how I miss the "Shadow Reflection" talent. I would give a kidney to have a nerfed version of it ...! T__T
    I was taking a quick look at some comments from those who are playing alpha / Beta and some people are happy with Rupture and SnD. It's a different gameplay than the late WOD, but it looks quite effective in PVP.
    I would like to be testing the Beta. I'm quite curious.