Looking for a recommendation on a west coast/pst server for horde specifically

Hey all - i am returning after a pretty long break from wow. want a fresh start and to give horde a try. what realm would you recommend for a west coast player on the horde side?

- - - Updated - - -

How’s Hyjal as a server? Or tichondrius?

Generally speaking, timezone doesn't really matter in WoW anymore. I live in the west coast, play on the east coast, and have sub 50 ms most of the time.

Some of the best heavy Horde servers are Area 52, Illidan, Thrall, Tichondrius, Zul'Jin, and Mal'Ganis. Of that list, only Tichondrius is west coast. If you really want it to be only west coast, that'd be your best bet! Hyjal is decent, but has less than half the horde population of Tichondrius.
    "Okay, Robin. Together, we're gonna punch these guys so hard, words describing the impact are gonna spontaneously materialize out of thin air."
    - Lego Batman

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Generally speaking, timezone doesn't really matter in WoW anymore. I live in the west coast, play on the east coast, and have sub 50 ms most of the time.

Some of the best heavy Horde servers are Area 52, Illidan, Thrall, Tichondrius, Zul'Jin, and Mal'Ganis. Of that list, only Tichondrius is west coast. If you really want it to be only west coast, that'd be your best bet! Hyjal is decent, but has less than half the horde population of Tichondrius.
    Thanks. I appreciate the information, I always heard tichondrius is not that great of a realm any feedback from people that play on that server. Or any other recommendations?

"Help Me Choose" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Please check online resources if you have further questions. Closing this.
    "Here lies a toppled god.
    His fall was not a small one.
    We did but build his pedestal,
    A narrow and a tall one."