Thread: #removevoidform

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only a recent spriest player here but I'll throw my 2 cents in and hope voidform is removed or drastically changed. Feels like shit to play is all I can say as a casual player

10+ Year Old Account
    The biggest issue is if you can't get the hang of it, the skill cap gulf is just too great and you will suffer. There isn't an alternative, you play how they design it, ignore the statements that you have choice, and either deal with it, don't run content, or like many, you quit for a few months.

I also enjoy Voidform and registered just to say this.

Shadow needs a complete overhaul.

Voidform's problems are manifold... First, it requires quite a high skill cap (arguably higher than 90% of the other dps specs in the game) and second, even if that skill cap is reached... its dps is very niche and below par for most encounters. The final problem which isn't really related to shadow but to priests in general is their overall lack of utility and mobility.

Sadly, a subpar Devouring Plague won't fix any of those issues.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but there is a 0% chance any specs are getting major overhauls at this point in beta. By the time we are actually getting to play stuff, the devs have already moved on.

I'm sure we'll get some talent and numbers tweaks, but voidform isn't going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyris Flare View Post
    Not to rain on anyone's parade, but there is a 0% chance any specs are getting major overhauls at this point in beta. By the time we are actually getting to play stuff, the devs have already moved on.

I'm sure we'll get some talent and numbers tweaks, but voidform isn't going anywhere.
    You are very wrong and I am very glad

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...anges/490697/1

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Posts that didn't age well
    Lolol roasted.

I'm glad blizz listened, and am Cautiously optimistic that I won't have to abandon my shadow priest for SL.
    Dropahammer - Paladin
    Dropakeg-Thrall - BrM Monk
    Dropagrip-Thrall - Blood DK

Quote Originally Posted by Fatwhacker View Post
    Lolol roasted.

I'm glad blizz listened, and am Cautiously optimistic that I won't have to abandon my shadow priest for SL.
    Thank the gods void form is made into a CD. It's what it should have been in the first place, nothing more.

I can play shadow again, WOOT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Never been happier to be wrong!