Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    What is this? Fucking Disney running Hearthstone?...

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    What is this? Fucking Disney running Hearthstone?...
    HS has always had this light-hearted tone, and it should stay that way. It's part of the game's identity. The expansion cinematic trailers are always a blast to watch.

The double-class cards look nice. Not sure if the 80€ pre-order is worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    A new hearthstone expansion...

Am I the only one that feels like they shouldn't release a new expansion until after the championship?
    HS expansion have had a consatnt release pattern. April, August, December. This applies to
    Classic Sets (2014-2015)
    Year of the Kraken (2016)
    Year of the Mammoth (2017)
    Year of the Dragon (2019)

The only different release schedule was Year of the Raven (2018) by 1 month - April, July instead of August, December

And the 50 people still subbed who actually care about visions are all in this thread. Interesting stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    For all the noobs out there who had troubles doing visions.
    Maybe more to people who does not raid or doing Mythic+ so Item level is not over 460

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    If they want to hook people liittle more, they should change few things that will be needed anyway next expansion. Something like insta rare spawns (at least mount ones) and solo que for Islands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz really should just removed the ability to disable projected textures.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Blizz really should just removed the ability to disable projected textures.
    and fix their drawing on slopes. The ramp in workshop is just too awesome

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Hm. I never considered that. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Move yourself so the pig's small charge won't bump you into a trap. He throws them in the same place, I just move myself into the back corner of the room near where I come in.

I wish it was the boss himself that kills me, half of my 5 mask runs in org end with me dying on the trash on the way to rexxar, tyically knocked back into a 4 second daze from which i have a high chance of dying from.

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    I wish it was the boss himself that kills me, half of my 5 mask runs in org end with me dying on the trash on the way to rexxar, tyically knocked back into a 4 second daze from which i have a high chance of dying from.
    What I do is CC the swarm-master (sp)? It's one bug in a pack with a bunch of other little ones and the one huge one. It gives a haste aura to all the other bugs. So I sleep or root the swarm guy, and kite the others down the hill so the knockback won't mess me into the fire.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.