Question Quick druid question (Solo'ing)?

Quick druid question.

I play alone a lot and hate being dependent on others for killing Eites, WQ and things along those lines.

For that reason I play DK and Hunter right now (Even with bad gear I can do all levelling things like the Legion Invasion); but I really want to play a Druid again, but I'm no longer sure how they do solo?

Are they OK? How are they compared to Blood Dks? A little or a lot weaker???

Thanks.

Which spec? Bear. Go nuts. Feral no idea. Balance easy with trees. Resto... well...^^

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Which spec? Bear. Go nuts. Feral no idea. Balance easy with trees. Resto... well...^^
    I was thinking Guardian with Resto Affinity would be a good choice... Feral is fine too. Not crazy about Balance.

Thought maybe Resto Druid with Guardian Affinity (?)

Long story, short... I'm ok with all druid specs, as long as it works. And I don't feel absurdly underpowered compared to my DK

Quote Originally Posted by Jacklind View Post
    I was thinking Guardian with Resto Affinity would be a good choice... Feral is fine too. Not crazy about Balance.

Thought maybe Resto Druid with Guardian Affinity (?)

Long story, short... I'm ok with all druid specs, as long as it works. And I don't feel absurdly underpowered compared to my DK
    Then go Guardian. I don't think the affinity matters too much. You are faster with feral. The heal should not be needed normally.
    The utility espaccially while playing solo of DK is a bit better imho. But otherwise should be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Then go Guardian. I don't think the affinity matters too much. You are faster with feral. The heal should not be needed normally.
    The utility espaccially while playing solo of DK is a bit better imho. But otherwise should be the same.
    Cool. Thanks a lot for the reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacklind View Post
    Quick druid question.

I play alone a lot and hate being dependent on others for killing Eites, WQ and things along those lines.

For that reason I play DK and Hunter right now (Even with bad gear I can do all levelling things like the Legion Invasion); but I really want to play a Druid again, but I'm no longer sure how they do solo?

Are they OK? How are they compared to Blood Dks? A little or a lot weaker???

Thanks.
    I leveled as a tank because the AOE damage was crazy and you can take a hit!

I do it as balance and find it fine. Treants to tank, typhoon to push back and self heals usually see me do fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

7+ Year Old Account
    Once I get to a certain gear level I run resto almost full time. Currently my resto is 477 and I don't have a problem with any open world content. My feral set is 472. At times I do switch into feral if I want to plow through stuff significantly faster.

That's where I'm at now. When I'm in the process of building up my resto set I run feral more often and rarely have a problem with any open world content even when my gear is below or at par. Think when I hit 465 on my resto set I was pretty comfortable running him close to full time as resto.

Note: I run resto as much as I do because I play with WM on full time and I feel next to invincible as resto when out and about in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Once I get to a certain gear level I run resto almost full time. Currently my resto is 477 and I don't have a problem with any open world content. My feral set is 472. At times I do switch into feral if I want to plow through stuff significantly faster.
    You shouldn't have any issues with world content when you outgear it like that, regardless of spec.

But for lower geared characters, Guardian is probably the best bet for being able to survive PvE. There shouldn't be terribly much you can't kill solo, and the things that are, you're going to find it hard to stay solo while fighting them.

Druid is great because if you can't solo something as moonkin/feral just swap to guardian and chip away at whatever until it dies.

You shouldn't have any issues with world content when you outgear it like that.