Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nowhere! Azeroth is a terrible place!

I'd happily live in FFXIV world tough.
    Here is something to believe in!

7+ Year Old Account
    its hard to chose one place it would be either Ashenvale in the warsong gulch, so i could kill lots of elves, or orgrimmar to do that too.

Garadar and howling fjord are my second options, amazing and beautiful places

I would want to live in Desolace after the Cataclysm, in the Cenarion Wildlands. It's beautiful and I would live happily without lacking anything !

Krasarang wilds, it’s gentle shoreline, cozy fishing villages, shady shores from the gnarled beach trees leading into a chirping jungle, With ancient stone ruins to explore when not resting on the soft sand or wood dock, the smells of fish cooking, and the views of tall, bonsai tree-topped cliffs rising from the ocean in the distance. Lazy, peaceful, warm and welcoming. Not to mention all the sandy critters scuttling about and gulls adrift and colorful sunsets.
    Last edited by dunkl; 2020-07-17 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    If they could just magic shit away, why does Dalaran have sewers?
    Where else would Rogues make their Class Hall?

Ironforge ... as long as the tram kept working so I could visit Stormwind.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

hmm probably jade forrest or elwynn forest

Elwynn Forest has good scenery. Ironforge feels cozy and safe. Thunderbluff has both nice scenery and a safe feeling. But on the whole I'd choose Stormsong Valley as long as the Old God influence was removed.

I like islands, closed valleys, mesas, cave systems those kind of defensible places.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Either pandaria or grizzly hills in northrend.

Zangarmarsh.

Yes, I know Outlands is on the brink of blowing up, but damn is that place relaxing. Even if it does stink of rotting mushrooms.

Failing Zangarmarsh, there's this one little house on the west side of Loch Modan, just East of Thelsamar. Not even sure there's any NPCs living inside, but it looks so homely. Even has a small pier/fishing dock outside. Great place to chill!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Goldshire
    yous a freak we see you

- - - Updated - - -

Nagrand TBC or Eversong Woods

Night Elf, Hunter, be fun to have a pet with me. The NE starting zone would be fun, but would settle in Outland as my main home, and Zangamarsh zone specifically.

anywhere without o2 would be nice barring that jade forest

It's got to be Suramar. That place is, pardon the pun, magical. Every time I walked through it was like walking through it for the first time, step by step through a painting that would stun any critic.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Not anywhere near current or future content.
    I'll take Dun Morogh. Comfy cool climate, nice architecture, near the big city and mountains. Whats not to like

Near Stormwind or Thunderbluff.

Prob Thunderbluff, such a chill place

10+ Year Old Account
    The Exodar.

Finally, some alone time . . .
    Putin khuliyo

Booty Bay. Superbly placed to explore the pristine white sand beaches nearby. I’d enjoy one of the upper level rooms with a balcony and a sea view. Enjoying a tropical climate with a cool sea breeze in the evenings, good seafood, lots of rum & lively nightlife.

I always liked the idea of a nice little house on one of those floating islands in (Outland) Nagrand. Take one with a spring on it for fresh water (how the water gets there, nobody knows...), and you're set. Sure the world is dying, but it showing every sign of lasting out a lifetime or two, and now that everyone's gone back to fighting over stuff in and around Azeroth it's unlikely to suffer major wars, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the outskirts of Silvermoon or Suramar.