Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    You must not have watched any of Game of Thrones. The reality of capital cities is probably more like Boralus and Suramar. Look at Old Town in Stormwind. It's not the safest place to be.
    You know that is what happens in the real world right? There are districts with poor people or that are not as safe. But, most people still live in cities. It's where the jobs are, it's where the shops are and it offers more security than the country side if you pick a good location.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd wanna live with ysera shes very sexy
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

somewhere in panderia. Valley of the four winds prolly. just so nice, peaceful and a good place for farming. the only thing you have to worry about is being 'ooked' in the 'dooker'.

10+ Year Old Account

Emerald Dream.

Or for a more "concrete" place, Val'sharah.

Last edited by Vargrik; 2020-07-18 at 12:06 PM.

I would prefer a place that is safe when the horde decides again to go on a genocidal killing spree for fun, but I do not think such a place exists, so I think I would rather kill myself immediately before I life in fear that some orcs murder my wife and make my children watch while they impale me on some spears.