Two talents per row in shadonlands ?? o.O

Did I get it wrong or will we be able to choose two talents per row in shadowlands ??
    I was looking more carefully at the information on covenants on the wowhead site when I found this page:

https://www.wowhead.com/guides/rogue...rs-shadowlands

Scroll down and read ... "Rogue Talent Modification Anima Powers in Shadowlands"

It seems that we will have access to some items that will release us one more talent per row.
    That's it?? Can someone confirm this to me ?? If this is true I believe that we will have many classes applying One Shot Hit-Kill in PVP .... but one thing is certain:
    Being able to have Nightstalker and Subterfuge at the same time and have Dark Shadow and Enveloping Shadows at the same time .... it will be fantastic !!!
    Last edited by Fantazma; 2020-07-19 at 10:28 PM.

As you can read by the title of the page and the first sentence, this applies to Torghast only.

Anima powers are for torghast, they are not permanent and only last a single run.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    As you can read by the title of the page and the first sentence, this applies to Torghast only.
    Ohhh.... I'm sad now. T_T

I promise you. When I’m President of Blizzard I’ll give 2 talent per row to all of you to use in any game environment. Vote Fantazma !!!
    Last edited by Fantazma; 2020-07-19 at 10:35 PM.

They did this in Legion with a ring...