Lock + Door of Shadows + Kilrogg's Cunning + skips = Redundant?

So with Kilrogg's Cunning Glyph (If you cast Demonic Circle: Summon while controlling an Eye of Kilrogg, the circle will appear where the eye is located) does this free up Venthyr "must pick for M+" Door of Shadows for skips for Warlocks?

They would essentially fill the same role in M+ right? We could send our eye where the group goes, drop demonic circle, and port? The eye is able to be attacked now though right?

Venthyr is not even must pick. Not in the slightest.

But the eye of kilrogg could aggro mobs, doesn't it? Which may be problematic depending on the dungeon.

5+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure the glyph causes the eye to be visible

10+ Year Old Account
    From testing M+, Venthyr is not a must pick up anyway, it's like 2nd or even 3rd best depending on spec. Necrolords shit all over it at the moment with pure power and when that gets nerfed - it will be Kyrians.

Top M+ guys are leaning towards Night Fae for utility last I checked for the super high level stuff. The Venthyr teleport hasn't turned out to be far enough for any skips found so far. Doesn't take you over enough packs to be a stand out pick. Night Fae on the other hand have a shadowmeld, which might be important at super high levels if it goes live. None of them look powerful enough to be mandatory in your weekly 15s from what I've heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Top M+ guys are leaning towards Night Fae for utility last I checked for the super high level stuff. The Venthyr teleport hasn't turned out to be far enough for any skips found so far. Doesn't take you over enough packs to be a stand out pick. Night Fae on the other hand have a shadowmeld, which might be important at super high levels if it goes live. None of them look powerful enough to be mandatory in your weekly 15s from what I've heard.
    I think they removed the "shadowmeld" conduit recently

Hold up, the glyph that let you cast demonic circle at the eye of kilrogg is back? Can anyone confirm that? Cuz that allows me to do some fun things like the days of mop.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Hold up, the glyph that let you cast demonic circle at the eye of kilrogg is back? Can anyone confirm that? Cuz that allows me to do some fun things like the days of mop.
    Glyph: Kilrogg's Cunning: If you cast Demonic Circle: Summon while controlling an Eye of Kilrogg, the circle will appear where the eye is located.
    Build 35360: Glyph added

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh, LOS restrictions and no longer stealthed

NEW Kilrogg's Cunning Your Eye of Kilrogg is no longer stealthed and can now place your Demonic Circle. The casting Warlock must be within line of sight of the Eye of Kilrogg to place the Demonic Circle.
    In addition, the movement speed of your Eye of Kilrogg is increased by 50%.