Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

[UI ISSUE] Raid frames permanently grayed out (as in out of range)

So I got randomly dc'ed the other day and upon logging back my raid frames (using Plexus aka grid that works in Shadowlands) were permanently grayed out.

My UI seems to believe that every player in the group is out of range even though I am standing in the middle of a 40 man raid. However, it's not only Plexus as you can see the same thing happening with Blizzard's standard frames.

Things I've tried: logging in clean (new interface, WTF and config folders), disabling every addon, tinkering with 'out of range' option in Plexus - but nothing works. Would greatly appreciate any advice you can share.

Screenshot here: https://imgur.com/a/iMnhCNx

- - - Updated - - -

Okay quick update: the problem persists even when using a different raid/group frames add-on (Grid2).
    However, everything works fine on my other characters for some reason, but this one continues to show players out of range when I'm standing next to them.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    No replies in this thread but in case someone stumbles upon it in the future, the issue somehow fixed itself. So just be patient, I guess.