Page 1 of 2
LastLast

When do you remember swearing for the first time?

I think I was around 8 , swearing at someone in the street.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really remember, but it got me banned from a girl's house. Five or six?
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Probably like, 2. My mother swore like a sailor at home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    No, but I remember the first time I got accused of it in like 3rd grade.

I don't swear and have never sworn. No real real, I just have a streak going and I don't want to break it.

I was extremely afraid of "strong language" for most of my childhood. I didn't start swearing like a sailor until I was 17 or 18. I simply needed to de-escalate the words and their meaning, so I did. Nowadays, there's 2 or 3 words that I consider "very ugly" and I won't use lightly.

One such occasion when they come in handy, is when stubbing a toe on something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably in primary school, between 5 and 7

7+ Year Old Account
    F if i remember.

It was 5 or 6. I actually vividly remember the friends from the neighborhood being along side the fence of one of thier backyards and the group of us discussing how we could say these words between us. Was a strange 80s movie kids moment that happened in reality. Part of the agreement was we all had to say them all in front of each other once so we all had equal dirt. Comical when I look back on how serious it was all taken between us.

Pretty young, was "ah shit".

Why would I remember that? It's like asking about the first I was conciously aware of breathing.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cursing isn’t that memorable...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I don't know when I first swore but I remember the first (and pretty much only) time I swore at my mum...I was about 6 and she sent me to sit in the garage for a couple of hours as punishment

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure that it was the first time, but, the first time I can remember being punished for swearing was when I said "fuck" in some way while I was at school in 1st grade. The school sent me home with a note for my parents.

I was about 12 and i told my mum to fuck off while giving her the finger, she chased me into the garden where i climbed and sat on the shed roof.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I was about 3 or 4, playing on a little table with a toy hammer and block set. I hit my finger and dropped an f-bomb. Next thing I know I was upside down hangin in the air. My dad picked me up by the ankle and asked me where I'd heard it.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

My first memory of doing it, I only remember that I was in the back seat, on the way home. Maybe eight.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Probably like 25 around my parents haha.

I was about 8 and I was a no-swearing kind of kid until one classmate annoyed me so much at school that I said one swearword angrily. Well that escalated quickly and now I swear like a sailor

15+ Year Old Account
    Like 3 or 4 maybe.

My sister's first word was a curse.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.