Thread: dating apps

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

dating apps

what are the first 5 most important messages\questions to start a successful conversation as a male on tinder/badoo?
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

10+ Year Old Account
    The most important question on any dating site, is actually 3. How many teeth do you have? How many can you spare? Can I have your teeth?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    There are none. Always start with: ASL?

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically only one question.

Wanna smash.
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

"Excuse me lady, do you have a moment to talk about our Lord & Savior, Cthulhu?"
    I.e. something to both make you stand out from others (even if negatively so) and make sure you're not talking to a bot. If they have a verbose profile it's a good idea to ask questions about stuff they wrote.
    What's to avoid are one-liners and generic small talk. That'll give real people nothing to work with, whereas bots will have plenty of answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

10+ Year Old Account
    Mention your height, apparently everyone has to be 6"+ or its a no. Just put weird shit, if it don't stick and its relatively funny then its a good pass anyway. I know people who just say "bloody hell you are *fire emojis*" and it makes me sick... Luckily for them, they better looking than me so they score with weak chat anyway...
    Last edited by Mister K; 2020-07-22 at 06:01 PM.
    -K

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    Mention your height, apparently everyone has to be 6"+ or its a no. Just put weird shit, if it don't stick and its relatively funny then its a good pass anyway. I know people who just say "bloody hell you are *fire emojis*" and it makes me sick... Luckily for them, they better looking than me so they score with weak chat anyway...
    I do what women do.
    I write I'm 190cm in heels.

Quote Originally Posted by Adala View Post
    Where do you get this from?
    You can actually filter dating app preferences based on height. I'm between 5'11 1/2-3/4ths but I always just put 6' because that's a pretty common filter used on dating apps.

And it's always good to make an impression, just as long as it's not overly negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I do what women do.
    Couple of my profile pics are my bank account and child support statements.

Ye might get a new baby but at least I dont bounce financially! giggity
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where do you get this from?
    Their bios, its actually a common pisstake where shallow fitties put up height requirements of 6" + take it or leave it as a joke always funny to match them and banter it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I do what women do.
    haha well played
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    what are the first 5 most important messages\questions to start a successful conversation as a male on tinder/badoo?
    Look at the person's hobbies, and start by mentioning something from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Your height needs to be 6" at least.
    The first message you send needs to be a funny pick-up like or a joke about her profile.

If you fail doing these things, 99% of women will not reply to you or if they are friendly only have a short conversation before they ghost you.
    Leonardo Dicaprio isnt 6 foot and has probably dated more woman than this entire forum.

Height isnt everything as much as that is a meme. Good looks, Fame and money are just as powerful. Sense of humor can help you pull above weight also.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand how partner being tall can be that important to people. I'm like 5'1 and it would just look weird dating people that are 6 ft or taller imo.

Average height for Filipino men is like 5'4 and 5 ft for women.
    Yeah, well, Swedish women are usually above 170cm (5'57+). And they want to be shorter than the guy even when they wear heels. So usually 180-185cm is the minimum for them.

3+ Year Old Account
    Never understood the 6 ft thing either. Most men I've matched on tinder or either maybe a few inches taller, to a ft taller, but never noticeably shorter. I have no idea why other women are scared dating a shorter guy. Don't wear such big heels then kappa.

Don't send sexual messages. Be good looking. That's it. xD

Ask them how much they weigh and their body count.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    lol... if i would only date people that are taller then me when i wear heels i wouldn't find many suitable dates at all... i'm 190 cm without heels...
    Then there are extremes like the lady above.
    They don't bother much with the guy being taller, it's already quite hard as they are taller than most guys. They are fine with +-10cm I think :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    Leonardo Dicaprio isnt 6 foot and has probably dated more woman than this entire forum.
    He was only 5 foot 3 and the girls could not resist his stare... Pablo Picasso was never called an ass hole...

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

5+ Year Old Account

^^

Last edited by Natta Lmo; 2020-07-28 at 09:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post

^^

as if i read 4chan
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC