Page 70 of 91 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    There's a Sinstone of a Night Elf in Revendreth.....who died in the Fourth War.....which should be impossible if all Souls are going to the Maw. Is this an oversight or intentional?
    Faedra Ambershade
    Faedra lived and died a hero of Teldrassil.

Every time her name was spoken, it was lauded with the greatest of reverence to her bravery, her resolve, and the many lives she saved while the fires of the world tree burned brightly.

And yet the voices of those she left behind for their petty rivalries in life, would remain forever silenced.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Faedra_Ambershade_(sinstone)
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeHongKong View Post
    Because we live in a place of freedom of speech
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeHongKong View Post
    Stop talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    There's a Sinstone of a Night Elf in Revendreth.....who died in the Fourth War.....which should be impossible if all Souls are going to the Maw. Is this an oversight or intentional?
    A typical consistency error, there are quite a few in the shadowlands

Remember, destroying worlds worth of people can still get you repentance, but not designing a large bomb. Unless you also screwed with another cosmic power then you might earn redemption. If you get tricked by a dreadlord, you're being tortured by vampires until they beat the retardation out of you, but if you work with the Burning Legion to destroy the universe, you're basically okay and can go to Maldraxxus right away as a tireless defender of the living.

The Arbiter's decision-making is wild. It's a shame it's entirely unintentional because the process being bullshit and decided by whether the Arbiter likes the group you're fucking over in life or not would be great if done on purpose and is still funny as is.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2020-09-29 at 06:02 AM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    The Arbiter's decision-making is wild. It's a shame it's entirely unintentional because the process being bullshit and decided by whether the Arbiter likes the group you're fucking over in life or not would be great if done on purpose and is still funny as is.
    The Arbiter works in mysterious ways. We cannot hope to begin to comprehend her divine plan. Trust in the Purpose, believer!

De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Faedra_Ambershade_(sinstone)
    There's also a troll in Revedreth, so I think it might've just been a mistake

New to Mafia, sorry if I mess up!
    I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

Seems like the Arbiter hates the Light, which means Alleria and her people are guaranteed a place in Heaven at the Arbiter's side for their good deeds in life. Ah, everything is as it should be.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-09-29 at 07:48 AM.
    We each walk a line. Choose yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Seems like the Arbiter hates the Light, which means Alleria and her people are guaranteed a place in Heaven at the Arbiter's side for their good deeds in life. Ah, everything is as it should be.
    She spent half of "thousand years of Rick and Morty dot com" working for worst of them all without any attempt at sabotage other than some "teen rebel" phase that landed her in prison.

And Void is also considered enemy of Shadowlands.

One of the first to assume the mantle of Blood Knight, Sharth Voldoun had the courage and tenacity to lead the team who created the first true mana bomb to be unleashed upon the mortal plane.

While such an act would normally lead to his immediate exile to the Maw, it was his dedication to forced manipulation of the vile naaru that earned him a chance at redemption in Revendreth.
    Obligatory reference to the upcoming "Light bad" or "there's 0 difference between good & bad things" expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Void is also an enemy of Death, so no.

Very unpredictable. But in the end it makes sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKZM...hannel=LeystTV

Margrave Sin'Dane, leader of House of Rituals was manipulated by Kel'Thuzard, who served as her baron. it appears, Sin'dane was betrayed by him, and drained for power. she is released in the end. seems she is only Margrave who survives (leader of Eyes was killed in afterlives: maldraxxus, leader of Plagues is dungeonboss, she was betrayed by necromancers and is plagued to madness, leader of Chosen (good one), is kileld by enemy, and leader of Construcs is killed by player)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCpX...hannel=LeystTV
    bastion cutscenes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZOA...hannel=LeystTV
    ardenweald cutscenes

all are WIP

Everything seems cringe.

Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Everything seems cringe.
    This wonderfully sums up my feelings about shadowlands in general.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Remember, destroying worlds worth of people can still get you repentance, but not designing a large bomb. Unless you also screwed with another cosmic power then you might earn redemption. If you get tricked by a dreadlord, you're being tortured by vampires until they beat the retardation out of you, but if you work with the Burning Legion to destroy the universe, you're basically okay and can go to Maldraxxus right away as a tireless defender of the living.

You know what would be amazing plot twist? Arbiter is just some shitty malfunctioning machine and everyone is too stupid to realise that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post

You know what would be amazing plot twist? Arbiter is just some shitty malfunctioning machine and everyone is too stupid to realise that.
    The groundwork is even already there. You'd think they'd be all over that stuff since they love subverting the expectations so much... Like with Maldraxxus: "What if the scourge... but GOOD?? Expectations subverted".

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    A typical consistency error, there are quite a few in the shadowlands
    consistency problems with World of warcraft???? lately? it can't be

Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    consistency problems with World of warcraft???? lately? it can't be
    "Don't count dem blades of grass lads!"

Can someone explain to me what are those eyes to the left?

Is it blind Night Warrior?

Also there seems to be two shades of silver now? What's the significance of those.

Sorry I'm a bit late on this but I haven't been following datamining much.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Can someone explain to me what are those eyes to the left?

Is it blind Night Warrior?

Also there seems to be two shades of silver now? What's the significance of those.

Sorry I'm a bit late on this but I haven't been following datamining much.

We got blue. ember and white/silver eyes now.

The dark blue on the left are the old Night warrior eyes we have on live.

These are the new ones:

Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    We got blue. ember and white/silver eyes now.

The dark blue on the left are the old Night warrior eyes we have on live.

These are the new ones:
    The ones I posted are from Beta though.

I just checked on live and they are like this. They look way darker than those in the screenshot from Beta.

about the case of Antonidas, he was stabbed by the Frostmourne and he didn't get sucked in? and he didn't get in the Shadowlands either? he just stayed as a ghost in Dalaran
    Lightbound Orcs > High Elves

My Lightbound Orc and Alteraci Human suggestion thread

Blizzard should realize that Alteraci Humans will fulfill the Young Adult Dystopia Anarchy fantasy for Warcraft