Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    We? Azeroth is the last titan.
    Last known titan. The titans are not omniscient/omnipotent, they most likely didn't explore all regions of the cosmos.

The fact that Sargeras spent most of his time trying to pinpoint his GPS towards Azeroth, shows how stupid he was a titan.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hllfrmththrsd View Post
    What if there's a Plan of Life where souls are being born before going into the mortal reality and they are being created out of anima from Shadowlands? So Shadowland and Plan of Life are actually connected and codependent on each other. And maybe that's Jailer's plan to deny all anima from the Plan of Life so no new life is created. Could be some 9.2 or 9.3 material.
    What if souls are 'grown' and then placed into newborn mortal bodies? Sounds like some Matrix-y kind of stuff but this IS Blizzard lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/VgXMJy5
    We knew these arbiter guardians use human male model, but it was weird to see a black beard and blue eyes under the helm when he was in my frame, made me lol. Now knowing that we have big bald humans with blue eyes standing everywhere in oribos ;s
    Wait, what do the ones that float look like underneath? Are they just female humans or something?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    What if souls are 'grown' and then placed into newborn mortal bodies? Sounds like some Matrix-y kind of stuff but this IS Blizzard lol

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, what do the ones that float look like underneath? Are they just female humans or something?
    That's an actual unique model. For the guards they just slapped the dungeon plate set on a human male.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    Yeah, that's going to go over great with the rabid alliance fans. There's a night elf poster on the official forums who keeps posting things like 'Just reminding all you filthy horde that you're monsters that need to be killed.'
    No matter how much they try to make the burning all Sylvanas' fault the horde will still be tainted because she did it as warchief.
    This is all Blizzard's fault for making the story this way.
    It was always Sylvanas making the order on the catapuls, we all saw it in the cinematic. Like I said it was even stated directly, so it's up to you if you stay in those thoughts.
    I don't care about the whole tree thing personally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    It's weird, hmm have to check.. Honestly it doesn't suprise me if those are modified nightborne models, the smaller waist, big hands. Add levitate spell witout sparkels and remove feet. Slap on that crazy transmog and we have speakers, no? idk
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-12-28 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    It was stated it was Sylvanas.. not the horde.
    Wow! She's grown so powerful she can even fool the players! I did the War of Thorns on both Alliance and Horde, and in both cases, Sylvie seemed to have Sadfang, Cringecaller, and a small Horde army with her. The cinematics showed others firing the catapults too, and Sadfang screaming that these actions damned the Horde.

But since the Horde had nothing to do with that campaign, she must be able to cast FANTASTIC illusions, capable of breaking the fourth wall and fooling the players!

Or maybe "the Horde did nothing" argument is bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Yayeet View Post
    I mean, we've been hunting Sargeras for nearly 15 years. Not to mention Elune is also not appearing.

Don't expect a void titan to come out anytime soon, I'm not even confident we'll go to the void next.
    Lol, Sargeras and Argus were literally dealt with in one content patch, and that was 3 years ago now, so it's safe to say that the Void Lords are not too far behind and won't take long to put down. Based on Blizzard's track record, the Void will be a patch zone introduced in an expansion about the Ethereal homeworld.

It didn't take 15 years to hunt down Sargeras, most of those years were about fighting other threats.

And it shall be the Ren'dorei to lead the upcoming charge into the Void.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-12-28 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Lol, Sargeras and Argus were literally dealt with in one content patch, and that was 3 years ago now, so it's safe to say that the Void Lords are not too far behind and won't take long to put down. Based on Blizzard's track record, the Void will be a patch zone introduced in an expansion about the Ethereal homeworld.

It didn't take 15 years to hunt down Sargeras, most of those years were about fighting other threats.

Given the Void and Light incursions into Shadowlands, I wouldn't be surprised to see both dealt with in 9.3 while the Jailer gets Grommashed in the process.

Still don't get why people make such a big deal out of the tree. Another faction war, another casualty. Why is it such a deal breaker to you? "It wasn't the Horde, it was just one person" I mean, why does it matter? Why so afraid to admit it? The horde burned Teldrassil big whoop. Hasn't the horde killed before?

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Still don't get why people make such a big deal out of the tree. Another faction war, another casualty. Why is it such a deal breaker to you? "It wasn't the Horde, it was just one person" I mean, why does it matter? Why so afraid to admit it? The horde burned Teldrassil big whoop. Hasn't the horde killed before?
    I'm assuming this question is directed to Horde posters, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Only on MMO-Champion could you ever read a question like "What's wrong with genocide? Why is it that the players and the writers are making such a big deal out of genocide?"

Or they will simply become servants of the Void...

if I understand the current lore enough, then reverendt had drug issues which is why we got rid of sire d. and maldraxxus has house of eyes in ruins where house of the chosen wants to ensure that maldraxxus stays true to it's purpose, which I translate to that they need to stop ongoing actions, and go back to how it was used to be. so i'm expecting next raid to be close to house of constructs.

- - - Updated - - -

Only on MMO-Champion could you ever read a question like "What's wrong with genocide? Why is it that the players and the writers are making such a big deal out of genocide?"
    idk I hear those questions a lot, since there are so many places on world where mass slaughter still offently occurs, but this would be off-topic at this point no?

like just to give an example i feel like twin towers only had a count of 5k, so it imo isn't a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    Or they will simply become servants of the Void...
    Hahaha, do you really think they will turn an entire playable race into villains? All the while betraying the very premise of the Void elves? No chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothal View Post
    That's not what he said. What he said is "why after so many genocides in the story is this one suddenly a dealbreaker?".
    Because this genocide came after the Siege of Orgrimmar, where the Horde led by the newly-appointed Vol'jin vowed that they would never again forsake honour like Garrosh did.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Nielsen View Post
    if I understand the current lore enough, then reverendt had drug issues which is why we got rid of sire d. and maldraxxus has house of eyes in ruins where house of the chosen wants to ensure that maldraxxus stays true to it's purpose, which I translate to that they need to stop ongoing actions, and go back to how it was used to be. so i'm expecting next raid to be close to house of constructs.

- - - Updated - - -

idk I hear those questions a lot, since there are so many places on world where mass slaughter still offently occurs, but this would be off-topic at this point no?

like just to give an example i feel like twin towers only had a count of 5k, so it imo isn't a big deal.
    That's 5.000 too many people who died, and even more people who lost their relatives that day. This forum really is out of touch with reality, huh? You don't judge the severity of a tragedy by the number of people who died.

I also don't believe for one moment that you often hear the question "What's wrong with genocide?"

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    I'm assuming this question is directed to Horde posters, right?
    Directed at anyone who pretends it's somehow out of ordinary for WoW as a whole or any different from stuff that has happened to both factions before. People were okay with their characters killing and destroying stuff before but not now? Suddenly people are uncomfortable with their characters being involved in destruction? People only care because of the scary word "genocide" that triggers them into fight or flight mode and makes them forget what game they were playing. Calling Teldrassil a genocide won't make it true no matter how many times people repeat it.
    Last edited by bagina; 2020-12-28 at 01:43 PM.

Yeah, you don't. Also nobody said that, it's just you who keeps putting that into other people's mouths.
    That one is a Karen

Yeah, you don't. Also nobody said that, it's just you who keeps putting that into other people's mouths.
    The person I quoted literally said that...

Don't try to be snarky with me, because it's not going to work. Address my point about Garrosh or leave me alone.

Would you be so kind and quote that? Since I can't find anything like that.
    Normally I wouldn't be under any obligation to do that, but since I am a kind person I shall.

You said that nobody claimed this:

I also don't believe for one moment that you often hear the question "What's wrong with genocide?"
    When this person literally said this in response to my post about how only around here you could read the question "What's wrong with genocide?":

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Nielsen View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

As I said, don't be snarky with me.

Hahaha, do you really think they will turn an entire playable race into villains? All the while betraying the very premise of the Void elves? No chance.

Because this genocide came after the Siege of Orgrimmar, where the Horde led by the newly-appointed Vol'jin vowed that they would never again forsake honour like Garrosh did.

That's 5.000 too many people who died, and even more people who lost their relatives that day. This forum really is out of touch with reality, huh? You don't judge the severity of a tragedy by the number of people who died.

The whole race? Of course not. But rather they will succumb to the whispers of the Void if they face the Void Lords themselves, rather than being the main force in the war against them.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Wow! She's grown so powerful she can even fool the players! I did the War of Thorns on both Alliance and Horde, and in both cases, Sylvie seemed to have Sadfang, Cringecaller, and a small Horde army with her. The cinematics showed others firing the catapults too, and Sadfang screaming that these actions damned the Horde.

But since the Horde had nothing to do with that campaign, she must be able to cast FANTASTIC illusions, capable of breaking the fourth wall and fooling the players!

Or maybe "the Horde did nothing" argument is bullshit.
    It seems it hit you on a personal level. Look no one cares. I am the least person caring about the tree, only stating what has been said. It was all over bfa story that the cruel things were all Sylvanas. Ye other people did fire it..if they didnt she would kill them probably..I mean what would you do duh.
    Why are you still crying horde is bad at this point? Most people moved on from the bad storytelling, maybe try that to.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you oh almighty one for being so generous to give me a quote without being obliged to do so. You are an amicable stranger, indeed you are one!
    Just ignore varadoc, he chooses on who to reply only when it suits him. No one takes the rp guy serious. I mean look at hes signature.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-12-28 at 03:57 PM.

Thank you oh almighty one for being so generous to give me a quote without being obliged to do so. You are an amicable stranger, indeed you are one!

Back on track though - thanks for quoting that, because the meaning of that sentence is nothing like what you're making it out to be. People in this thread were arguing that Teldrassil is comparably no more terrible than many other events in Warcraft history. Just like he said, the Twins are hailed as a much bigger tragedy with "only" 5k casualties while thousands die daily in various conflicts around the globe the West doesn't give a shit about.

Nobody challenges whether genocide is right or wrong, people just don't understand why several genocides were OK but this one is suddenly over the top.
    I already explained it, this one is not okay because the Horde vowed to never again forsake honour like they did under Garrosh. That was the original agreement at the end of SoO, and the sole reason why Varian did not dismantle that throng of savages.

Then some people here also have the gall to ask why Baine is so disgusted by Sylvanas' treatment of Derek, yet they fail to realize that Sylvanas defied the very corner stone of Forsaken society with Derek (free will). It doesn't matter if it's just one person, it's the message behind the tragedy that makes it appalling.

People don't pay attention to the story that Blizzard is telling. But they are not going to win. Blizzard writes the story, never forget that.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-12-28 at 04:01 PM.