Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ...
8
16
17
18
19
20
... LastLast
  1. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    I don't plan to read your posts because you are incapable of reading with comprehension.




    Get back to me after you read this at least 20 times.

    So I will repeat again:

    Corruption wasn't great system but it was 1000x better than legiondaries.
    Legiondairies were fine as they were. The method to acquire them sucked. A lot.

  2. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Legiondairies were fine as they were. The method to acquire them sucked. A lot.
    Well unfortunately those things aren't separate.

  3. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Well unfortunately those things aren't separate.
    yes, it is. Since we are getting them back in SL with a better acquisition method.

  4. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    yes, it is. Since we are getting them back in SL with a better acquisition method.
    And that alone makes them craftable orange gear with special effects, not legendaries.

  5. #345
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    And that alone makes them craftable orange gear with special effects, not legendaries.
    As usual, as soon as you run out of argument, you are debating semantics xD. How classic. And I guess that everyone calling them Legendairies (even Blizzard) makes everyone wrong, except for you ?

  6. #346
    Legendary! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Essex-ish
    Posts
    6,021
    Considering that the devs can't even be bothered to balance it, yes.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 1/3/2/5 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

  7. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    I don't plan to read your posts because you are incapable of reading with comprehension.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    You didn't figured out anything of this because it's false except for argus - when i stopped playing and went with friend alt runs on last days of expansion where everyone was OP as fuck.

    Aside from that I was on most guild first kills since MoP. And xavius was 3rd kill.
    You killed 4 ToS bosses in mythic then you killed KJ and got CE the week before Antorus opened. Kinda interesting. You killed Gul'dan in time and from the looks of it, your guild, and Xavius(but so did any mythic guild). A friend boosted you? Funny with those friends, they keep popping up when people need excuses. You also stopped playing in ToS right? Then got a friend boosting you the week before Antorus came? You also killed Helya the week before Nighthold. Was that your friend? So you did stop playing already after 4 months then in Legion? The plot thickens. You are not a Cutting Edge raider, you are a mythic raider with a couple of self-earned CE's. You are average mythic raider, at best.

    But I gotta say, you are a pretty good heroic raider.

    You can still check all that stuff out. And unlike doffen I've got nothing to hide because that dude never went mythic in first place since he doesn't even know how to use simcraft.
    But I do know not to mix stuff with simcraft just to win a point. "he doesn't know how to use simcraft" Sick burn. I don't got anything to hide. And I don't hide it. But you do hide quite a lot of stuff, from self earned cutting edge with grey/green logs, that you killed less bosses than what you say, that you are in a top 200 guild when you are not even close etc. So who got nothing to hide?

    Btw, you don't read my posts. But you surely had to read my post to actually defend yourself here to lobster. So, you do read. But you do reply like this when you get called out on your bullshit and lying.

    And you saying this to me when you write this:
    And again it shows how little you know about classes because hunters are squishy as fuck compare to locks, especially demo locks.
    First of all it depends on class and people how much corruption can they can go. Warlocks, hunters, mages (from what i know) have no issues dealing with thing from beyond. Or at least should have not.
    If you say hunters are squishy as fuck, how can you take both hunter and warlock into this same situation? If both warlock and hunter have no issues surviving corruption, how can you say hunters how low survivability? Since you are this top 200(0) mythic raider as you say, how do you not know that squishyness is not the same as being low on surviveability?

    I know why though. You tried to score a point against me, even though you agree with my argument seeing you put warlock and hunters with the same survivability when talking to another poster. Not only that, BM hunter can avoid stuff much more easily than Warlock. Or don't you know that? I would hope you know that seeing you play both of them and you are this know it all mythic raider.

    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Well unfortunately those things aren't separate.
    Like Specialka says, they are separate. The systems themselves are very different. The rng is the same. Then you can go on with why you think corruption is more fun or whatever, which is purely opinion based. The rng however is not, and is objectively worse with corruption since you got 54+ different ones and 4 layers of rng to get what you need, at any given time. Doesn't help if you got 300 corruption pieces, but it helped to get more legendary pieces.

    And seeing blizzard have said the effect of legendaries was something people really liked, they brought them back in Shadowlands. That you don't know the difference in the systems, that's kinda concerning seeing you are a wow addon creator.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    As usual, as soon as you run out of argument, you are debating semantics xD. How classic. And I guess that everyone calling them Legendairies (even Blizzard) makes everyone wrong, except for you ?
    Of course. He calls them craftable orange gear now, and not legendaries since that would require him to admit that it's the same thing as we had in Legion. It's just ridiculous.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2020-07-29 at 08:11 PM.
    - Enough prattling. Let them come. We shall grind their bones to dust.

  8. #348
    Field Marshal Lethl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    57
    Corruption, and essence was the main reason i unsubbed in 8.3... While i had most essence unlocked (Those i wanted), i always felt to have an alt at end of expansion. But corruption was what really killed it completely I cant for the sake, stand that shitt at all (RNG). They did it more accessible later, but it was already to late for me to even considering it. Im far from the only one, 80% of my guild also just stopped playing because of that. Pretty sure subs dropped or never got renewed. Fixes later seems like a band aid if you ask me... Corruption is indeed the worst that was ever created, people are already looking forward to the day it gets removed.

  9. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalinos View Post
    @Doffen I played Legion so much that not only did I gather EVERY. SINGLE. LEGIONDARY for Guardian druid - I started looting the Balance and Restoration and Feral ones as well, since the game could not give me more Guardian legendaries, cause I had them all. Luffa bracers + Elize's pants = wombocombo. I did of course start off with Prydaz and Sephuz's ring, just like every other unlucky person, but hey, at least Prydaz is quite decent for tanking.

    Legiondaries were a fine system. You could get them from ANYTHING, whether it be WQ's, M+, raids, LFR, even random over-world treasure chests could have them. Corruption is just...meh. I'm a fucking druid. I protect Azeroth. My character would NEVER willingly wear Old-god-corrupted gear, ever. Just goes against his whole being. After killing avatars of C'thun and Yog'sarron and beating down Y'shaarj-infused Garrosh Hellscream, he would NEVER wear N'zoth's corrupted gear. Not in a million gears.
    Fellow druid here. I did not get a single legendary in the entire first patch of the xpac. First day of 7.1 I'm running a reg mythic and get the +energy in cat form ring from the second boss. By the end of 7.2 I had them all. I actually think Sephuz was my last and Prydaz my third from last.
    The most difficult thing for people to do is objectively look at something they don't like and be able to accept that it is not bad, that other people like it, and if it was changed to the way they'd like it that other people would not like it and want it changed back. The second most is to receive something they didn't want or ask for and be grateful for it, not immediately demand what they wanted instead.

  10. #350

  11. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    You killed 4 ToS bosses in mythic then you killed KJ and got CE the week before Antorus opened. Kinda interesting. You killed Gul'dan in time and from the looks of it, your guild, and Xavius(but so did any mythic guild). A friend boosted you? Funny with those friends, they keep popping up when people need excuses. You also stopped playing in ToS right? Then got a friend boosting you the week before Antorus came? You also killed Helya the week before Nighthold. Was that your friend? So you did stop playing already after 4 months then in Legion? The plot thickens. You are not a Cutting Edge raider, you are a mythic raider with a couple of self-earned CE's. You are average mythic raider, at best.
    And what did you kill in time? Or maybe you didn't really kill any mythic boss?

    Bosses I was on guild first kills: Garosh, Imperator, Archimonde, guldan, helya, Jaina
    Xavius was like 3rd guild kill, nzoth - like 5th. kiljaden was like 12 or so, it was when i started to stop playing.
    never killed blackhand, ghuun and uunat.
    Even if you dont count that stupid argus that was basically puggable at this time its still 9.


    There is a huge fucking difference btween having everyone around farm shit in hope for right legendary drops vs farming shit in order to craft specific legendary.

    MoP cloak, WoD ring, BfA cloak (and shadowlands leggos) all falls to the second category and nobody even says a thing about it because everyone had them in about the same time.
    Legion legendaries falls to first category and if you think that "its the same" then you are straight up mad.

    Acquisition is a part of the system and is not separate.

  12. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    And what did you kill in time? Or maybe you didn't really kill any mythic boss?
    No, the difference is that I am not claiming it. I don't have to lie about it like you do to feel superior. I get that feeling easily enough when I see your arguments where you argue against your own argument like the hunter vs warlock thing you did, and how you fail to see even the most basic thing in the game.

    I'm just calling you out on your lies. And you once again move goalpost, now with the other legendaries that had no rng. Why are you comparing them when Corruption is the one thing you can compare it to? And no, the systems are seperate. Same as Corruption. The actual system on what legendaries and corruption do are seperate from the acquisition. You also still keep saying Corruption rng is way better when its objectively not. The only reason why you say it is because you like BfA more. Legendaries and corruption had the same flaws but the legendary effects were liked and easier to balance, so we get that system back, but with another acquisition system attached.

    You are just not here to discuss. You are here pretending to be some Cutting Edge god when in reality you are a less than mediocre mythic raider who only argue with hyperbolic arguments and low ball insult who don't know how to argue. That you think that my point is to diminish your "feats" as a "CE" raider and then say that I don't have CE myself, you again show that you don't understand basics. You are lying to people about your achievements, thats the issue. And you do it because you know you can't argue like an adult and think it strengthens your argument. Which it does not, it just shows you don't understand even the most basic thing in the game. You are trying so hard to score argument points you totally miss that you counter your own arguments like the surviveability one about hunters and warlocks.

    Equiping Avoidance and Leech Corruption that add corruption, aka more damage taken. That does sound logical to you. But a proper mythic raider, hell normal raider would understand thats a counterintuitive thing to do. Its a huge flaw, but you still push that as something viable just to score an argument point. It's embarrasing to read, and I will now stop arguing more against you in this particular thread. But I'll keep calling you out if you lie about your achievement you bought again, if you try to use it as an argument against other posters in the future.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2020-07-30 at 02:02 AM.
    - Enough prattling. Let them come. We shall grind their bones to dust.

  13. #353
    if it was a system that was only in place for a pre-patch to an expansion launch it would've been fine.
    but as a system for a whole raiding tier... yeah, nah...

  14. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    No, the difference is that I am not claiming it. I don't have to lie about it like you do to feel superior.
    Dude the whole point is that legiondaries were worse than corruptions. Simply because of absolutely retarded acquisition.
    It's obviously more painful for raiders.

    So how the hell did corruption touch you more than legiondaries is beyond me. Especially if you don't raid mythic. Those two system should have been absolutely irrelevant for you. And even then, corruption was still far easier to acquire.

    And by the way, you really need to work on reading with comprehension, like really really hard, if you think I even remotely contradicted myself with warlock vs hunter.

    So like someone said, people complain about corruptions being worst probably just played at the end of legion and/or don't remember legiondaries.

  15. #355
    There are too many bad systems to say which of them have been the worst honestly.

  16. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Dude the whole point is that legiondaries were worse than corruptions. Simply because of absolutely retarded acquisition.
    It's obviously more painful for raiders.

    So how the hell did corruption touch you more than legiondaries is beyond me. Especially if you don't raid mythic. Those two system should have been absolutely irrelevant for you. And even then, corruption was still far easier to acquire.

    And by the way, you really need to work on reading with comprehension, like really really hard, if you think I even remotely contradicted myself with warlock vs hunter.

    So like someone said, people complain about corruptions being worst probably just played at the end of legion and/or don't remember legiondaries.
    Well, at least, with Legiondairies, you were certain to get them all at the end. While with corruption, before the vendor, you did not have the same odds. And even with the vendor, they had to put a rotation on it.

    And it is even more imbalanced than Legiondairies as you simply can't compete with someone that is full deck in Corruption (And I am not even talking about tank with tons of TD). The catch ups in place are meh at best as you have no way to get to 100+ corruption resistance on your cape in a short time as you are very limited in how to get the item to upgrade it.

    Meaning, if you come back now, you are way behind everybody and it is really long before you catch them up. While if you came back at the end of Legion, you could simply buy your Bis at the vendor after a bit of farm.
    Last edited by Specialka; 2020-07-30 at 07:36 AM.

  17. #357
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    7,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    The catch ups in place are meh at best as you have no way to get to 100+ corruption resistance on your cape in a short time as you are very limited in how to get the item to upgrade it.

    Meaning, if you come back now, you are way behind everybody and it is really long before you catch them up. While if you came back at the end of Legion, you could simply buy your Bis at the vendor after a bit of farm.
    The catchup mechanism is just fine as is. If you've just decided to come back right now, you should have to spend a few weeks, in the very least, to catch up with people who have been committed and active for several months to acquire their gear. Honestly, complaints like this just feel to me like whining for the sake of whining

    If you want to be competitive then don't bugger off for a tier and then come back expecting everything to be simply handed to you on a silver platter when they're already practically bending over to accommodate you.

  18. #358
    The Lightbringer Azerox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    3,343
    Still wonder how they thought this would be beter then WF/TF.
    Most aweful proc stuff ever in the game. Burn it with fire.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

  19. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Still wonder how they thought this would be beter then WF/TF.
    Most aweful proc stuff ever in the game. Burn it with fire.
    Corruption is Blizzards way of showing how wrong the community was with its REMOVE WF/TF BECAUSE ANYTHING ELSE IS BETTER.

    Giving streamers/influencers attention is just forcing quick and dirty solutions from Blizzard and if you dont like that, maybe, just maybe don't give stupid individuals so much power over the game development.
    hidden information WoWArmory | Raider.IO | WoWProg | logs Logs1 | Logs2 | Logs3

  20. #360
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    What are you implying here?
    you really don't get it huh?
    lmao

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •