Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    its worse because its one of the few systems in the games entire lifetime that prevents new players from basically doing any content late in the expansion, it didnt fix any of the issues it was supposed to instead traded a bad system for a terrible one. i mean over half of many classes damage comes directly from corruption and essences its a joke and in the blink of an eye it will be taken away with what we can only assume with be (from past experience) no tuning adjustements to at least half the classes to make up for it.
    Players are gatekeeping players, not corruption.

Also, there are extremely few specs whose main source of damage is proc based corruption, so all you're doing is showing that your salty ass has no idea what you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    wall of bs
    Something being "true in [your] eyes" doesnt actually make it a fact...

Quote Originally Posted by goldlock View Post
    Fair enough I just assumed the worst. I still not really grasp at what point your trying to make. BM is one of the least effected classes by corruption and even then a 20% difference is usually linked to having an entire tier set worth of gear rather then an item enchant.

I think you could convince me corruption isn't the worst system but your never going to budge me on thinking it isn't terrible.
    I never said I like corruption system, i liked titanforging. Still It isn't even close as bad as people think it is. Mostly because they never really calculated/tested it and based on couple outliners they say it's stupiditly overpower - it really isnt.

In WoD there was a movie how some guild blasted tyrant velhari in like 18s, ring exploded her ass - literally. Does it mean ring was THAT powerful?
    No it means group gathered entire trash before boss, juiced ring with it, and then exploded into boss.
    Ring was overpowered but not that much. It wasn't a rule, it was exception.

And my class isn't really exception, check it yourself. The exception may be fire mage but again, its not a problem of corruptions but badly designed mastery - ignite.

If we take all aspects of the system into consideration, there was TONS of worse systems, and one of those were legiondaries.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    I never said I like corruption system, i liked titanforging. Still It isn't even close as bad as people think it is. Mostly because they never really calculated/tested it and based on couple outliners they say it's stupiditly overpower - it really isnt.

In WoD there was a movie how some guild blasted tyrant velhari in like 18s, ring exploded her ass - literally. Does it mean ring was THAT powerful?
    No it means group gathered entire trash before boss, juiced ring with it, and then exploded into boss.
    Ring was overpowered but not that much. It wasn't a rule, it was exception.

And my class isn't really exception, check it yourself. The exception may be fire mage but again, its not a problem of corruptions but badly designed mastery - ignite.

If we take all aspects of the system into consideration, there was TONS of worse systems, and one of those were legiondaries.
    I just can't say I agree. Sure I can agree on leggoes but beyond that until the vendor came no system could cripple you quite so hard via rng then corruption. Even with the vendor a rather large grind is never something I am going to cheer for...

Blizzard keeps playing with derpy systems when all wow need nah desires is for upgrades to simply drop off bosses. The more you try to screw with that the worse you end up.

You like anything about the game? Go play Animal Crossing if you are this butthurt.

No min maxing is what ruined it. It’s what ruins everything. There can’t be any fun rpg choices, as evidenced by covenants most recently, because min maxing is all that matters. Homogeneity is the only thing that appeases the min maxers.